· Guests Online: 18
· Members Online: 0
· Total Members: 108
· Newest Member: Abdi shukri
Number of Items: 3952
· Ethiopia bomb shakes Minn. woman's life, but not her future
· Police and aid workers escape Dadaab explosion
· Somalia's Puntland appoints new president- Abdiwali Mohamed Gas
· Somalia’s Puntland to Elect President in Parliamentary Vote
· Ethiopian Migrants Expelled by Saudis Remain in Limbo Back Home
· Ethiopia Rejects Egyptian Proposal on Nile as Dam Talks Falter
· South Sudan government, rebels commence peace talks in Ethiopia
· Video- UK accepts 1500 asylum seekers from Syria
· Ethiopia: Somalis, ONLF, OLF plus Eritreans hold "Horn of Africa Solidarity Conference"in Frankfurt, Germany
· Ethiopia: Why ICRC not working in Ogaden?
· Minneapolis:It's a trial by fire for Sixth Ward's new council member
· What is Self-determination?
· Indian meat processor sets up plant in Ethiopia
· DEAR MR. PRIME MINISTER ABDIWELI SHEIKH
· Mass Grave Discovered in Addis Ababa-
· Egypt-Ethiopia dam impasse remains as talks reach dead-end
· Minneapolis: Man's death raises toll from Cedar-Riverside fire to 3
· Video: Somaliland - Changing the odds
· Farole Arrests and Tortures 15 Somali Ogaden Deportee
· Oromo Ethiopians celebrate #BoycottBedele beer victory
· Egypt joins fresh talks over Ethiopia dam in Khartoum Saturday
· South Sudan crisis talks begin in Ethiopia
· Video: Mesfin Negash: Eskinder Nega, the role of media in Ethiopia and the Arab Spring
· Puntland politicians to pick new President
· Ethiopian Consulate Charge de Affairs in Hargeisa Confers With Community Members
· Fresh killings reported in Ogaden province of Degehbur
· Fighting in South Sudan ahead of peace talks
· Al-Shabaab Claims Attack on Somali Hotel that Killed 12 People
· Police: 6 killed by car bombs in Somali capital
· Somalia PM vows to build up strong army capable of defeating militants
· Ethiopia is neither suited to promoting peace in Somalia nor interested in fighting of Al-shabab
· Ethiopia; ADRA-Yemen Welcomes the New Year with its 4th Anniversary Celebration ,Refugees participate
· Kenya: Garissa County home of the worst performing school
· Ethiopia Jails Reporter for Spreading Rumors
· Today marks the unlawful imprisonment of Bashir Makhtal.
· Ogaden voice on South Sudan Conflict
· ONLF Press Release- Ethiopian Army burn grassland in order to clear land for oil exploration
· ONLF Chairman: ONLF is always ready for principled talks- Interview
· Analysis: Somalia in Crisis- ISLAM CHANNEL
· Djibouti to Send More Troops to Somalia
· South Sudan conflict: IGAD throws weight behind President Kiir
· Do the Oromo have a voice in Ethiopia? - The Stream - Al Jazeera
· A message to African Union: Ogaden Genocide must be stopped
· Somalia: A Nation with good people but bad leaders
· Dadaab: A place as famous as Hollywood
· Genocide or Terrorism? Transnational Advocacy and the Ogaden Conflict
· Somali President not received at Jomo Kenyatta airport as a head of state.
· Al-Shabab suspected in deadly Somalia bombing
· Video- Ogaden Youth Campaign to advocate Human Right Abuses in Ogaden- (Must Watch)
· New Somali PM officially takes office
· Video: Kenya and Ethiopia leaders in South Sudan in peace effort
· Video-Egypt Names Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Group+ Egypt bus bomb blast injures five
· ONLF Deputy-Chairman lauds OCSA diplomatic efforts
· Somalia bans Christmas celebrations
· The Ogaden War on Abroad
· Ethiopia:Fighting in Gaashaamo Province of Ogaden region leaves 3 injured, Reports
· Somalia: PM Hailemariam Congratulates New Somalia PM
· Ethiopia: Refugees fear for their fellow new arrivals in Dhadhaab Camp ,Kenya
· Somali Federal Government Loses Credibility with International Community
· Video- AU calls for truce in South Sudan
· Fears of civil war in South Sudan
· Report- Somalia Militant Islamist Group Alshabab kills a top Muhajirin leader
· Ehiopia: Seminar on Preventing Human Rights Abuses held in Johannesburg,South Africa
· UN Envoy to Somalia reiterates calls for credible electoral process in Puntland
· 13 dead, 134 injured in Egypt's Mansoura explosion
· ONLF and Ethiopian Troops clashes in Ogaden
· Somali pop idol offers escape to Somali youth
· Video: Interview On Somalia PM Appointment- CCTV
· Somalia native right at home with U.S. Trust
· Ogaden- Impact of the Hidar 29 Celebration on the Civilian Population in the Somali National Regional State
· Somalia: UN envoy welcomes appointment of new Prime Minister
· Video- UN warns deadly violence spreading to other regions in South Sudan
· Somali parliament approves new prime minister
· Fear And Loathing In Ethiopia: Groups, Individuals Cite Government Abuse In New Opposition Party Report
· 438 days in Ethiopian prison 'for doing my job'
· Exclusive || Mandela received weapons training from Mossad agents in Ethiopia
· Ethiopia says arrests five suspects in soccer match bomb plot
· Bitter splits ahead of Puntland election
· Somalia: Puntland’s Punted Polls
· Exclusive: inside an al-Shabaab training camp
· Stop inter-clan wars, Somali president says
· South Sudan army says loses town as fighting spreads
· Ethiopia: Ogaden Youth Of OYSU Unveils The Hidden Genocide That The World Turned a Blind Eye
· Gunmen in Somalia kill three Syrian doctors, three Somalis: AFP
· IG David Kimaiyo seek Hussein Nur Mohamed over Pangani blast where 6 people died
· Video: Nelson Mandela Funeral Thousands Gather in South Africa For Final Goodbyes FUNERAL 15 December
· IGAD Appointed Ambassador Mohamed Abdi Affey as its Special Envoy to Somalia
· Interview with Swedish Journalist, Martin Schibbye arrested in Ogaden Region
· Video: Over 100,000 Ethiopians sent back from Saudi Arabia
· Explosion Inside Kenya Minibus Kills at Least 3
· Ethiopia Somali region working towards peace and stability after years of conflict
· ONLF Commander: we have attacked Chinese convey in Ogaden
· Detained civilians Tortured to Death in Jail Ogaden
· Ethiopia’s “Liyuu Police” massacre innocent Somalis in border town
· Twin blasts kill one and injure scores in Wajir attack
· Ogaden, a region of Defence officials’ affluence: Sources
· ONLF: The Ethiopian Regime Using Liyu Police has Massacred Civilians in Mustahil District
· Somali president appoints new prime minister
· Why Ogaden is not on the list of ICRC activities in place of detentions in Ethiopia
· Somalia: Spectre of political meltdown
· From Regional to International-Ogaden Youth holds conferences around the Globe
· Video: Why Financial Inclusion Is Key To Ethiopia's Fight Against Hunger
· Hussein Halane tops the candidates to replace Somalia’s outgoing PM
· Tullow Oil Abandon Dry Well in Ethiopia, But Strike More Oil in Kenya
· Nairobi mall attackers may have escaped: NYC police
· Canada:Jame Warsame is a citizen of nowhere
· Nile Talks Highlight Ethiopian, Egyptian Split
· Police warn of terrorist plot to strike Ugandan capital
· Ethiopia and Eritrea Moving Towards Peace Talks with Sudan as Mediator
· Ethiopia accused of stoking Moyale clashes
· Aid agencies 'paid Somalia's al-Shabab' during famine
· OYSU Condemns Ethiopian Regime’s Propaganda & Calls for Humanitarian Action in Ogaden
· Smuggling cartels, militants hinder revival of Somali port
· Next on Egypt's to-do: Ethiopia and the Nile
· ONLF Press Release- Jigjiga Festival
· 30 Dead Clashes in Northern Kenya
· Somalia: Ethiopian troops reach Bakool region town of El Barde
· Video: The Road of South Africa Independence- The Legacy of Nelson Mandela : 1918 - 2013.
· ONLF: The Loss of Nelson Mandela is not only by South Africans and Africans but for all Oppressed people of the World.
· Anti-apartheid hero Nelson Mandela dies aged 95
· Ogaden- Lawlessness on the rise in Jijiga-ESAT News
· Saudis expel 100,000 illegal Ethiopians
· Somalia: 9 killed by car suicide bomber in northern Somalia
· Sudanese president backs Ethiopian dam ahead of Nile talks
· President applauds Somali women for fighting for the rights of the most vulnerable
· Ginbot 7’s Response to EPRDF’s Request for “Negotiation”
· Ethiopia urged to release jailed journalist
· Ethiopia: The Statue of Sayid Mohamed in Jigjiga and The Silence Occupation
· After Prime Minister's Ouster, Somalia Political Divisions Persist
· Ethiopia: Ministry of Mines Signs Agreement With Chinese Firm for Ogaden Gas Reserves
· Iran parliamentary delegation to visit Ethiopia
· President Hassan Thanks the outgoing Prime Minister and praises the Parliament for upholding the constitution
· Somalia's prime minister and cabinet ousted
· Press Release: Ogaden Refugee Committee
· Ethiopia: after Pressing, does Jigjiga Host the Uninvited Guests?
· Shooting in Somalia? Dial 888 for police
· Video: Jonathon Alpeyrie's experience in the Ogaden and with ONLF
· Kenya: Ogaden Community and ONLF leaders holds meeting in Kenya
· Somali PM asks parliament ‘chance to defend his government’
· Ogaden: Conference in Minneapolis shed light on Ogaden Human Rights issues.
· UN Special Representative for Somalia appeals for calm in Sool
· Ana Gomes: Meles was an expert in using jargons such as good governance, the rule of law, democracy, but in practice doing just the opposite
· Britain should scrap plan to ban khat drug - MPs
· TV producer Houda Rafle, 28, died of cancer early Wednesday
· Youth groups of Human Rights rallying an international support for Ogaden Issue
· Ethiopia: Cholera outbreak kills 55 in Jail Ogaden in The Regional Capital of Ogaden Region
· Somalia stumbles backwards amid political infighting
· Video: Wajir Ward representatives fight over Job appointments
· 50.000 illegal Ethiopian workers in Saudi Arabia sent home
· Top human rights watchdog investigates Ethiopia and Botswana 27 November 2013
· Mass detention of Ogaden civilians in Degahbour and Its environs
· Somalia and EU Fight over 'Lack of Aid' Claims
· Priority areas chosen for Somali refugees to return home
· Package found near Ethiopian Embassy in Moscow turns out to be homemade bomb
· Ethiopia’s foreign land leases fail to deliver food for export
· Somali PM to face vote this week
· UN Refuses to Close Somali Refugee Camps in Kenya
· Video: A woman cries recounting terror crimes committed by Ethiopian Troops
· Kismayo: Explosion rocks Port City of Kismaayo
· Ethiopia: House Passed Proclamation Establishing the Ethiopian Energy Authority
· Ethiopia:Why is IGAD's Reputation in Tatters
· EU signs 212.4 mln euro aid deal with Ethiopia for roads, health
· Disease, hunger fears after Somalia cyclone
· Video: P5+1 & Iran agree landmark nuclear deal at Geneva talks
· Wary Silence From Arabs Over Iran Deal
· Kenya armed militia 'surround 900 villagers'
· Lenku now orders all refugee camps closed
· Video:Somali Youth Activist Pleads to U.N. Summit for Climate Action
· Somalia needs more help, says VP Ssekandi
· In repressive Ethiopia, new 'Blue Party' struggles to offer a choice
· UN Envoy for Somalia concludes visit in Puntland, electoral process on track but some issues still to be addressed
· Video: Fled to Sweden with secret films, Abdulaahi Hussein Lectured in Stockholm University
· Djibouti opposition condemns Ethiopia for deporting its members
· Video: Former Ethiopian Paramilitary commander tells right abuses in Ogaden
· Security Tightened in the Somali Ogaden Region
· Ogaden: Women and Children are most victims in Ogaden Conflict
· Ethiopia opposition says it was prevented from holding anti-Saudi protest
· Civilians detained in Degahbour and Shilabo towns
· UN chief slams deadly attacks on police station in Somalia
· Radicalism as a challenge to Ethiopia
· 5 Exceptional Leadership Lessons from Nelson Mandela- By Hamse Warfa
· Islamists raid Somali police station, at least 28 dead: witnesses
· Ethiopia: PM Hailemariam Arrives in Kuwait for Africa-Arab Summit
· Ethiopia: Saudi Arabia Repatriates 2,540 Ethiopians
· Ethiopia's Crackdown on Ahlusuna Waljama' in Ogaden Region Concerns, Sheikh
· Ethiopia: 240 Ethiopians From Saudi Arrive in Addis
· IGAD Appeals to Donors to Help Somalia after Cyclone Disaster
· Ethiopians hold anti-Saudi demo in Washington
· Video:Ethiopian Foreign Minister on Ethiopian Citizens in Saudi Arabia
· Ethiopia: Human Rights abuses in Ogaden gets International Attention.A Good News Story?
· Somalia President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, PM Abdi Farah Shirdon engaged in supremacy war
· Somalia: Aid for cyclone and flood victims
· Somalia's Shabaab militants ban residents from using smartphones
· Ethiopia: UPR Submission September 2013
· SOMALIA diplomat urges Arab investors to invest in Somalia
· African bid for Kenya trials deferral fails at U.N. Security Council
· Africans push UN to call off 'racist' court
· BREAKING: ETHIOPIA ANNOUNCED 2 MILLION EUROS TO HELP RETURNEE MIGRANTS SETTLE HOME
· Arrests at anti-Saudi protest in Ethiopia
· Al Jazeera Correspondent : Not Yet Kenyan
· U.S. military faces Africa cuts, sees Somalia, Mali successes
· Ethiopia: Ogaden Regional President and Vice President Are Under Investigation in Human Rights Abuses in Ogaden Region
· Ethiopians threaten to expel Saudi companies stationed in Ethiopia
· Heavy clashes between ONLF and Ethiopian Troops in Ogaden- Reports
· Ogaden abuse investigated by Swedish police
· Video- Ethiopian migrants tell of torture and rape in Yemen
· Somaliland: Tropical Cyclone Destroys Homes in Berbera
· Ethiopia inflation jumps to 8.5 pct yr/yr in October: stats office
· Ethiopians 'surrender' in Saudi after clamp down
· Feared death toll in Somalia cyclone rises to 300
· Video- Ethiopian Troops accused of Civilian Killing and displacement
· Video-Ethiopia repatriating citizens from Saudi Arabia
· Ethiopia: Shocking Widespread Arrests in Ogaden
· Suspected terrorists who attacked MP shot dead in Eastleigh
· High-level dispute rocks Somali politics
· Cyclone death toll rises to 140 in Somalia’s Puntland
· Somalia to Get High-Speed Internet After Satellite Link Deal
· Chinese vice premier to visit US, Ethiopia
· UN Approves More Troops for AU Force in Somalia
· Why does Prime Minister Shirdon have to resign?
· Ethiopian Foreign Minister: Poverty leads Ethiopians to immigrate Saudi Arabia
· Somaliland: Minister of Planning Leaves for Addis Ababa
· More than 62,000 people, mostly Ethiopians, risk lives to cross Gulf of Aden this year
· Somali President Seeks PM's Resignation
· Somalia: Storms kills about 100 in Somalia's Puntland, more missing
· Ethiopia: Civilian killings and arrests in Ogaden Region- Reports
· Ethiopia condemns Saudi crackdown on workers
· Somalia: Deeply Flawed Rape Inquiry
· Repatriation of Somali refugees to take 3 years
· Somalia: from transition to transformation
· Video- Kenya signs pact for refugees return to Somalia
· Egypt-Ethiopia Nile talks end on sour note
· Ethiopia considers joining AU force in Somalia
· Falling satellite debris to hit Earth
· Video:UN envoy speaks about Somalia
· Kenya signs pact for refugees return to Somalia
· Mo Farah endorses female British-Somali MP hopeful
· Should Saudi Arabia end its kafala system?
· Why We Don't Hear About the Conflict in the Ogaden
· Ethiopian troops to join AMISOM – Desalegn
· Ethiopia to bring home illegal workers from Saudi Arabia
· Somali president resolute after Shebab car bombing
· Somaliland: No New Agreements on Shared Offices with Somalia in Turkey
· Breaking News: 'Suicide attack' at Mogadishu hotel
· Ethiopia media situation resembles Apartheid era says SA Novelist
· Experts say Somalia unity faces challenges
· Democracy, development: what comes before the other?
· Earth, wind and water: Ethiopia bids to be Africa's powerhouse
· African media leaders must address Ethiopia's repression
· ONLF Press Release- The Ethiopian government theatrics about Al-Shabab threat and closure of the Somalia border.
· Somalia's Shabaab 'still far from defeat'
· Four killed in bomb blast as Ethiopia raises security alert: official
· Ethiopia’s Liyu Police -The New Crisis of the Horn of Africa -By Ahmed Abdi
· Somalia: Foreign Minister Dr. Tedros Confers With Prime Minister of Somalia
· First Somali elected to Minneapolis City Council
· Ethiopia: Egypt objections delaying dam panel
· Ethiopia arrests 2 journalists from independent paper
· Ethiopia on heightened alert for attacks by Somali militants
· Suspected Alshabab members ambush Liyuu police inside Ethiopia
· Africans must speak up for journalist jailed in Ethiopia
· Video: International Awareness Concert About Ogaden Conflict Coming Globally.
· Ethiopian Foreign Minister visits Somalia
· Somali Central Bank Chief Quits Over Graft Concerns
· The Rise and Fall of Somalia’s Pirate King
· Attack on Indian-owned farm in Ethiopia turns spotlight on land policy
· Several dead in Norway bus hijacking
· Ogaden Community and ONLF officials meet in Nairobi
· Ogaden Regional parliament Speaker is taken to Germany
· Somalia’s future relies on an army that does not yet exist
· Ethiopia Set to Develop Industrial Sheds in Addis Ababa
· Three Ethiopian Journalists Injured in Car Accident
· Somali army attacks al-Shabab base
· Aid Worker Held Hostage In Somalia Honors Her Navy SEAL Rescuers
· Ethiopia Refuses to Recognise Abyei Referendum
· Somaliland: FM Behi in Djibouti for Bilateral Talks
· Somalia: Jubaland President Arrives in Mogadishu for Reconciliation conference
· Somalia, the next Waziristan?
· BREAKING: ONLF captures a village in the Godey Zone
· In Ethiopian villages, improving water and nutrition lays groundwork for a better future
· Ogaden-Suspected of serious crimes under international law and crimes against humanity
· ETHIOPIA: BRITISH JOURNO DETAINED IN GAMBELA
· Somalia central bank governor resigns after seven weeks
· Civilians killed as Kenyan jets bomb al-Shebab strongholds, eyewitnesses
· Kenyan warplanes bomb al Shabaab strongholds in Somalia
· Ethiopia: Military and Regional Paramilitary forces tights Security in Ogaden
· Ethiopian opposition alleges killings, abuse
· Somali President visits Port City of Kismaayo
· Ogaden- District commissioner arrested for links with ONLF
· Ethiopia: Prime Minister Hailemariam Invites Canadians to Invest in Ethiopia
· UN to approve 4,000-troop boost to Somalia force: envoys
· Deputy Secretary-General’s statement to the Security Council meeting on Somalia
· Ethiopian migrant Behranu Wakuma delivers a compelling story of the migrant's ordeal - Video
· International Commission of Jurists (ICJ): Ethiopian Leaders to Face a Trial for Genocide
· Iran, Somalia Seeking to Strengthen Ties
· Ogaden: Ethiopian Paramilitary forces execute civilians in Ogaden- NGO
· Talk Africa: An interview with Somali president
· Uganda Arrests Somalia Peacekeepers Over Theft
· Djibouti: Interior Minister says Alshabab plans to attack his Country
· Pentagon Says Shabab Bomb Specialist Is Killed in Missile Strike in Somalia
· Video: Petrol stations open in Somalia
· 'Drone' kills two in Somalia: witnesses
· Video: Ethiopia unveils first phase of space exploration programme
· Ethiopia: PM Hailemariam Visits Mekelle Town
· Britney Spears songs used to scare off pirates in Somalia
· Africa's biggest wind farm opens in Ethiopia
· ONLF Information Bureau warns Foreign Oil companies in Ogaden
· Deputy UN Chief visits Somalia to show solidarity with people, gov''t - UN
· Somaliland: Somaliland Foreign Minister on official visit to Egypt
· Eastern Libyans declare autonomous government
· ONLF attacks several military posts in Ogaden
· Uhuru says Kenya to intensify fight against terror
· Somaliland: Gen Tesfaye Briefs Resident Ethiopians on New Diaspora Policy
· Ethiopian Troops reach Balad-Hawo Town.
· IHASA conference video
· Jigjiga: Regional administration tights security, fears Alshabaab Target
· Real wildcatters go to Ogaden to hunt for oil
· BBC News - Al-Shabab commander 'spent time in UK'
· Exiled Awramba Times Editor going back to Ethiopia (+Video)
· AU Peace and Security Council in historic visit to Mogadishu
· Kenya Urges Somali Refugees to Go Home in Immigration Crackdown
· Ethiopia bans citizens from travelling abroad for work
· VIEW : Saudi Arabia withdraws from UN Security Council — Jonathan Power
· Breaking News- Fire erupts at Jigjiga City
· UCID Chairman Fears for his Life
· BBC News - British links to al-Shabab revealed
· Norway spy chief: We tried to stop Kenya mall attack suspect from joining Somali militants
· UK hand in glove with Ethiopia's booming leather sector
· Gov. Source Refutes Ethiopia’s Deputy PM was Involved in Car Accident
· Somaliland: Foreign Minister Meets Ethiopian Deputy Prime Minister in Addis Ababa
· Ogaden community protests Ethiopian Prime Minister Visit in Denmark
· Gaddafi claimed to still be alive
· Somaliland: Ethiopia’s Zone 5 Delegation Conclude Official Working Visit
· Ethiopia receives more tanks from Ukraine
· PALL MALL GAZETTE DOCUMENTS A MASSACRE IN OGADEN IN OCTOBER 22, 1897
· Ethiopia: Torture in the heart of Addis, even as leaders gather in gleaming AU building
· Kenya funds lawsuit against Theresa May’s ban on herbal stimulant khat
· Girl trafficked from Somalia into the UK 'to have her organs harvested'
· ONLF fighters attack Kebridahar Airport
· Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan Mull New Probe Nile Dam Impact
· U.S. military investing heavily in Africa
· Somaliland: Ethiopian Officials Handover 33 Illegal Immigrants to Somaliland Authorities
· British Muslims Face Shabaab Threats
· Opening Remarks by Hamse Warfa, Executive Director, IHASA
· Video:Deadly suicide blast in central Somalia
· Ethiopia unveils telescope in first phase of space programme
· Al-Shabaab claims responsibility for deadly suicide explosion in central Somalia
· Suicide bomber kills 16 in Somali cafe attack aimed at foreign troops
· IHASA:Somalia: Post-transition Plight & Progress
· Ethiopia may Stand Trial for Genocide: Sweden
· Video: European Lawyers to investigate Ogaden Human Right Abuses.
· Ethiopia police 'torture and abuse' political prisoners
· Deputy Prime Minister of Ethiopia visits Ogaden Region.
· UK: Factsheet on Somali remittances
· A LOOK AT ETHIOPIA AFTER MELES ZENAWI| SWEDISH MEGAZINE
· Ogaden whistleblower alleges Ethiopian abuses
· Ethiopia says Safe Remittances for Somalia May Take a Year
· What is a Dictator?
· Video-Ethiopia Muslim Protest After Eid Al-Adha
· UN mediating Kenya-Ethiopia Omo River water controversy
· Somaliland: Government bans Somalia’s E-passport as a Valid Travel Document in the Country
· Ethiopia, Egypt Set to Start Talks Over $4.3 Bln Dam Row
· Former Somali special envoy to the US Abukar Arman: Getting US-Somali relations on the right track
· Ethiopa's lone opposition MP warns of backlash against authoritarianism
· Ethiopia keen on Arsenal teenager Gedion Zelalem
· We were informed of U.S. raid: Somali President
· Revised Emergency Message for U.S. Citizens: Bole District Bomb Explosion
· Opposition MP says Ethiopia bottling up strife
· Deadly blast in Ethiopia impacts U.S. Embassy home
· Two Somalis die making bomb in Ethiopia
· Notorious Somali pirate arrested in Belgium
· Bomb blast in Ethiopian capital kills two: state radio
· Somalia: soldiers shock Museveni with more leaks
· Video: Islam Life Importance of symbolism in the Hajj
· Ogaden: Ethiopia jails hundreds in Ogaden.
· Somaliland: Ethiopia’s Zone Five Regional Administration Delegation to Celebrate Eid-Ul Adha in Hargeisa
· PM Hailemariam appoints three officials
· Sudan frustrated by AU failure to withdraw from ICC
· Ethiopia: Algerian diplomat elected new AU Commissioner for Peace, Security
· African Union accuses ICC of bias, seeks delay of cases against sitting leaders
· A new deal for Somalia: How can it work?
· Send us helicopters to beat al-Shabaab, Somalia tells West
· Malala Yousafzai meets Obamas at White House
· Somaliland: Turkey to Enhance Bilateral Relations
· Ethiopian premier says Hague court has 'double standards'
· ONLF concludes annual conference of Ogaden in Pretoria
· ONLF calls on South Africa for assistance
· Video: ONLF Foreign Affairs answers questions About Ogaden Conflict on Media ( The Ogaden Conference in Pretoria)
· Ethiopia: Conference in Pretoria highlights Ogaden struggle and Human Rights issues
· Somalia warns of disaster if Barclays stops money transfers
· Ethiopian presidency and the need to share our humiliation
· ONLF Leader arrives in South Africa
· Somali Defense Minister: We Will Liberate Barawe from Al-Shabab
· Somalia’s Federal Government Says Regional Oil Permits Invalid
· Lampedusa Boat Sinking Riots Hit Ethiopia Refugee Camps and Three Eritreans Killed
· Ethiopia lose key striker
· Video: Ethiopia's parliament elect new president
· Ethiopia Warns Opposition to Sever Links With Outlawed Groups
· Somalia welcomes U.S. raid, says America doesn’t need permission
· US Names Target of Somalia Raid
· Video: David Shinn On US Special Forces Raids in Northern Africa
· Spain’s Socialist Party welcomes re-opening talks between ONLF and Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia elects new president.
· Ethiopia sends 70-strong trade delegation to US
· Police identify Westgate terror suspects
· Resolve Ogaden Coalition welcomes renewed peace talks between ONLF & Ethiopia
· Hailemariam says extremism is expanding in Ethiopia with support from foreign forces
· ONLF responses The statement of The Secretary of IGAD
· Ethiopia: AU holds extraordinary summit in Addis Ababa
· U.S. strikes al-Shabab in Somalia and captures bombing suspect in Libya
· Somaliland: SOLJA Concludes Training on Ethics
· Ethiopia govt. links opposition leaders to terrorism
· Somaliland: Ethiopian Embassy Inundated by Large Numbers of Visa Applications.
· Video: Al Shabab pins Somalia raid on Turkey and UK
· Militarized Djibouti
· Video: Ethiopian PM: All armed and Political oppositions in the Country are terrorist, many surprises.
· Western special forces' raid al-Shabaab stronghold in Somalia
· Experts criticize Ethiopia dam plans
· Ethiopia says no plans to withdraw troops from Somalia
· Opinion: Will Ethiopia accept three Option vote in Ogaden Referendum?
· Lampedusa sinking: Italy mourns up to 300 migrant dead
· Ethiopia replaces Military leaders in Ogaden- Reports
· Kenya-Mombasa riots after Kenyan cleric Ibrahim Omar killed
· Ethiopia among the world's worst internet censorship offenders - Freedom House
· Breaking News: ONLF attacks on Military convey in Ogaden
· Jigjiga Referral hospital completed, says minister of Health.
· 'Shots fired' near US Capitol
· Ogaden: Why now Jigjiga is hosting the Ethiopia’s Nations’, Nationalities’ and Peoples’ Day?
· Djibouti government forces US drones to leave airport
· At least 92 dead as packed migrant boat sinks off Italy
· Kenya's military operations in Somalia
· Somalia, Canada vow to re-open embassies
· Kenyan Foreign Minister Ambassador Amina Mohamed on BBC Hard Talk.
· Why the Regional Administration is against peace efforts in Ogaden?
· Ethiopia - Big demonstration against law used to imprison journalists-80,000 people took part in a street demonstration
· US shutdown: hundreds of thousands of workers forced into unpaid leave
· Kilimanjaro to Assume Pivotal Role in Somalia Oil Project
· Eritrean Foreign Minister urges General Assembly to reform the UN
· Canadian teen injured in Nairobi mall attack arrives in Toronto
· UNPO Submits Alternative Report On Ethiopia
· Shabaab ‘uses network to recruit Kenyans’
· Ethiopia: Muslims' struggle for rights continues (analysis)
· Video: Ethiopians demonstrate against anti-terrorism law
· Video: Hassan Sheikh Mohamud on Kenyan Terror Attack
· Stigma impedes HIV treatment in Somalia
· Ethiopia: PM Hailemariam Invites Western Businesses to Invest in Ethiopia
· Video-Millions of Voices for Freedom march in Ethiopia
· Britain: Are Somalis Being Isolated From The Black Community?
· Video: Ethiopian Foreign Minster, Dr Tedros Global Citizen New York 201
· Ethiopia opposition stage anti-government demo
· Revealed: suspected leader of Kenya Westgate attack
· Gambella Nilotes United Movement/Army
· Minnesota Somalis Demonstrate Against Al-Shabab
· Video- Ethiopian Ethnic Groups based in London forms Human Right Advocacy Group.
· Somalia President Says Mall Attack Group Threatens World
· Egyptians Condemn Ethiopia's Nile Dam Project
· Kenya vows no Somalia pullout
· Did Karangi, ministers ignore terror warning?
· Video: CrossTalk Kenyan Attack- RTD
· Minneapolis: Somalis fear youths leaving US for terror group
· Ethiopian Government jails Opposition Leaders in Addis Ababa
· Ethiopia implements new law that restrict public demonstrations
· Egypt, Ethiopia, Agree to Reduce Tensions Over Nile Waters
· U.S. and Turkey to Create Fund to Stem Extremism
· Report: fighting in Ogaden + Peace Effort in the Region.
· Ethiopia: Somalia’s Al-Shabaab poses no threat to international security
· Toronto-born teen wounded in Kenya mall attack may never walk again, aunt says
· Ethiopia to face Nigeria on October 13
· U.N. envoy for Somalia calls for stepping up fight against al Shabaab
· U.S. Ambassador to Ethiopia Patricia Haslach's Introduction Video
· Eritrea condemns al-Shabab attack in Nairobi mall
· Kenya Backs Ogaden Peace Effort
· Ethiopia Launches Muslims Hajj Flights
· Americans, Briton among Westgate attackers, Government says
· Pressure piles on Obama to strike Shabaab
· Video- Exclusive interview with Kenya's foreign minister
· Kenyan Official: Most Hostages Rescued From Mall
· Kenya says: We will not be cowed or reconsider activities in Somalia"’
· Somaliland: African Express is the Latest Airlines to Operate Flights to Egal International Airport
· 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT AL-SHABAB
· Video: Kenyan forces 'close in' on militants in Nairobi mall [New Raw Footage]
· Somali president says Kenya attack shows threat from al-Shabab
· Q&A: Al-Shabab defends Nairobi attack
· Explosions, heavy gunfire, black smoke at Nairobi mall
· Ethiopia Expresses Condolences Over the Killing in Nairobi Mall
· A Journalist kidnapped, Threatened, and Beaten by Intelligence and Security Agents in Ethiopia
· Ethiopia: Dr. Tedros Meets Somaliland's Foreign Minister
· Kenya's "Little Mogadishu" fears backlash after Shabaab attack
· PressTV Ethiopian opposition leads protest against government
· ONLF Categorically Condemns the Callous Attack on Civilians in Kenya
· Kenya: 39 killed in worst attack since 1998
· 59 Killed in Kenya Mall Attack, 49 Missing
· Al-Shabaab claims responsibility for Nairobi mall attack
· Nairobi Westgate Mall Siege: Islamic Militant Fears as White Europeans and Wealthy Kenyans Targeted
· Gunmen storm Nairobi Mall, 15 killed: Red Cross
· Somalia Names Abrar as Its First Female Central Bank Governor
· Ethiopia- The Right to Protest and Ethiopian Regime Repression
· Ethiopia Supports Campaign Against International Court
· Ethiopian Air force pilots defects.
· Nigerian wins Muslim-only beauty pageant in Jakarta - YouTube
· Video- Somalia assessing the first year of Federal Government.
· Somalia replaces central bank chief criticised in U.N. report
· Ogaden Oil- Letter to President and CEO of Africa Oil Corporation
· Somalia: Speaker 'answers clan elders' ultimatum'
· Renaissance dam won't harm Egypt: Ethiopia
· Turkey is poised to cash in on a stable Somalia
· Ethiopia Appoints Eight New Ambassadors
· INSIGHT-In Ethiopia, state controls hold back a waking giant
· Seven arrested for burning, looting shops of Somalian nationals
· Video" Kenyan Politics: Ahmed Hashi on This is the Point- 16th Sep 2013
· US angered by Sudan's Bashir bid to visit New York
· Djibouti:Brussels: demonstration by opponents of the President of Djibouti
· Ethiopia accuses three Somaliland Ministers having links to Al Shabaab
· Hailemariam Says: Ethiopian Somalia (Ogaden) Benefiting From Development
· In Ethiopia, more land grabs, more indigenous people pushed out
· Ethiopian lion kills keeper at Addis Ababa zoo
· Somaliland:Position of the Somaliland Government on the Brussels Conference and New Deal
· Somalia 'New Deal': EU pledge at Brussels conference
· Ogaden: Somali Ogaden Regional Chief Travels to Korehey and Gode Zone.
· Video: Must Watch- Ogaden Refugee Terror stories Meeting In London
· Somalia: EU Praises Somali Government Progress
· Heavy fighting between ONLF and Ethiopia coalition Troops reported in Ogaden
· UN Security Council calls for coordinated peacebuilding plan in Somalia
· Refugee parent finds sense of home in Minneapolis neighborhood school
· Somalia Life Line- Bank restrictions threaten Somalia’s remittance lifeline
· Ethiopia condemns terrorist attack on the leader of Juba Interim Administration
· UN Envoy: with Somalia on verge of 'great things,' more international assistance needed to secure gains
· Ethiopia Cuts Child Mortality by Two-Thirds
· ONLF leader: Our political program is, Somali Ogaden people must decide, whether they want Regional Autonomy or Self-Determination!
· Somali Islamic scholars denounce al-Shabab in fatwa
· Could political demonstrations in Ethiopia herald greater freedom?
· Breaking News: Car explosion hit Jubbaland Regional President convey in Kismaayo.
· Ethiopians calling for Protest
· Al-Amriki and al-Britani: Militants 'killed' in Somalia
· SOMALIA: Obama administration credits the Decision of the Somalia Government on Syria
· Somalia's Shebab hail 'courageous' 9/11 hijackers
· Ogaden- alarming poor Health Service in Jigjiga Hospital.
· Meles the Good + Meles the Bad = Meles the Controversial
· Somali President Rides Through a Bumpy Year
· Kenya's deputy president pleads not guilty before international court
· Aid agencies call on Barclays Bank to keep Somali lifeline open
· Ethiopia: EPRDF Council to Hold Regular Meeting
· Liyu Police in Ogaden: Will Ethiopia’s donors hold them accountable for the crimes they perpetrate? By Ahmed Abdi
· Eritrea's Foreign Policy Anchored On Complementarity and Stable Neighborhood - President Isaias
· Norway pays Somalia’s government salaries
· Edmonton: Ali and Isse among new city council candidates
· Somalia aims to get a million more children into school- BBC
· Home Sweet Home: Changing Times Bring Somali Diaspora Back
· Video: Somalia car bomb and suicide bomber leaves 15 dead
· 15 Killed- Somalia blasts hits Mogadishu's Village restaurant-
· Somalia audit faults UN corruption claims against government
· A prisoner of conscience's call for sanctions against Ethiopia
· Deqa Hassan: British teenager's terror after losing leg in Egypt suicide bomb blast
· Ethiopia: '160-year-old man' claims to remember 1895
· Somali Islamist rebels suspended from Twitter again
· Ethiopia: 1 Year After Leader's Death, NGOs, Opposition Groups and Journalists Still Repressed in Ethiopia
· Kenya MPs vote to withdraw from ICC
· Egypt's interior minister survives bomb attack
· Somali hosts natl. conference on future politics
· Ethiopia: Turkey Preparing to Create an Industrial Zone in Addis Ababa
· New Study: Somali-Americans send estimated annual $215 million in remittances
· US Senate panel approves Syria strike
· UN chief: Somalia could still fail; calls for more attack helicopters to fight Al-Shabab
· Ethiopia: Dr. Tedros Meets the President of the Somalia's Puntland Administration
· Somali president safe after militant attack
· Ethiopian Scorched-Earth Policy in Occupied Ogaden and the Liyu Police Militia
· Somali president 'ambushed', Shebab militants say
· Ethiopia denies crackdown on Semayawi opposition
· New Ethiopian Party Hopes to Stage Anti-government Rally
· IHASA- Press Release on the Jubbaland Agreement
· Addis Ababa: Opposition: Ethiopia Police Block Rally, Beat Some
· One last chance: Hard-luck refugee mom desperate to stay in Canada
· Video- US not to send troops to Syria, hints at limited military strike
· Ethiopia arrests senior Intelligence official over corruption
· Asylum seekers on the rise in Nairobi, says UN
· Somalia: The New U.S. Ambassador to Somalia Visits Mogadishu
· Renewed clashes erupt in Moyale
· Video: Somalia government recognizes Jubba regional administration
· Finland’s envoy exposes “the dark side” of Ethiopia’s regime
· Amnesty: Sexual Violence Endemic in Somalia
· United States Government Welcomes Agreement Between Federal Government of Somalia and Jubba Delegation
· Somalia: UN envoy welcomes agreement between Government, southern region's leaders
· Somalia: Jubaland Gains Recognition After Intense Bilateral Talks in Ethiopia
· Ethiopia's Falash Mura repatriated to Israel
· Somali govt undermining federal plan - regional leader
· AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF SOMALIA AND JUBBA DELEGATION
· Press-Release: Nicholas Kay on the agreement on Jubba signed in Addis
· China to support Somalian reconstruction
· A year on, NGOs still struggle in Ethiopia without Zenawi
· Ethiopia: Addis Ababa Hosting Conference On Somalia Reconstruction
· MP links Marsabit killings to Ethiopian militia
· Collective efforts essential for progress as Somalia faces critical moment – UN envoy
· Video: ONLF celebration on 29th Anniversary, Ogaden Refugee Tells why they fled their Country
· Press- release: ONLF Office of East Africa (OOEA)
· World Bank Sees Ethiopia GDP Grow at 7 Percent for Medium Term
· MPS education board director, 1st Somali elected dies at 45
· In Ethiopia, NGOs promote family planning to cope with climate change
· Somalia wants sanctions ended for 'Shebab banker'
· Sheikh Ibrahim Dheere’s Moral Responsibility to Compensate the Widows of “Wrong” War
· Hadraawi: Somalia’s mild-mannered fierce critic
· ONLF concludes its 6th Central committee meeting.
· Video- Alshabab attempt to attack the AMISOM camp at Kismayo International Airport
· Somaliland: Open To Dialogue With Somalia
· Polio Spreads to Ethiopia
· Kenyan troops kill Al-Shabaab in border raid
· Three arrested in Somalia for attack on Swedes
· Somalia: Federal Government and Jubbaland negotiation in Addis Ababa may collapse!
· Ogaden- Heavy fighting between ONLF and Ethiopian allied Forces erupted in Ogaden
· Ethiopia's Foreign Policy One Year After Meles Zenawi - an Opportunity for Transformation
· Ethiopia: The government expands the mobile-phone network but tightens its grip
· Ethiopia’s Muslim Activists Pave a Path for Nonviolent Political Activism
· South Sudan Calls On Ethiopia and Eritrea to Resolve Disputes
· Second round of negotiations between ONLF and Ethiopia: A Possible outlet from stagnation.
· Somalia gunmen kill two, wound Swedish woman in likely kidnap attempt
· Somalia: AMISOM seeks to 'mop up' latent Al Shabaab terror threat
· Year after leader dies, Ethiopia is little changed
· Somalia: Future Still Bleak for the Displaced in Mogadishu
· Ethiopia's ruling party doesn't allow rich people to be its members - Rameto
· Egypt arrests Muslim Brotherhood chief
· Somali FM to visit China to seek cooperation
· Egypt's Hosni Mubarak may be freed
· Inside Ogaden: What is going on?
· Ethiopia's Ethio Telecom signs deal with China's ZTE
· Somalia: UN envoy voices concern over rape allegations at African Union facility
· Video- What is the future of the Muslim Brotherhood?
· Immediate press release-Ethiopian Army intensifies it’s extra-judicial killings torture, and rape In Ogaden
· Egypt's cabinet debates fate of Muslim Brotherhood
· Ogaden: Refugees’ Asylum Space Attacked!
· EU to consider suspension of €5bn in aid to Egypt
· Somalia’s government executes Islamic extremist rebel convicted of killing a journalist
· Ethiopia says: foiled a plan to attack Addis Ababa airport
· Video: Egyptian forces clear Cairo mosque of protesters amid violent demonstrations
· Ethiopia- Former Oromo Regional President was killed –Reports.
· A YEAR AFTER MELES
· UN Reports: Ten Somali Children a Day Die in Ethiopia's Kobe Refugee Camp
· Somalia: Taking Positions in the Jubbaland Deadlock
· Four Kenyan policemen killed in suspected al Shabaab raid
· Nadifa Mohamed's Somali journey
· Uganda: U.S. Army Trains Uganda Military Officers for Somalia Mission
· Somalia Video: MSF pulls out of Somalia amid growing insecurity
· Egyptian ambassador to the U.S. on his country's unrest
· 'Salat Man' is symbol of resistance for Muslims in Ethiopia
· Egypt seethes under curfew as security forces kill hundreds of Morsi supporters
· Ogadentoday Press Interviews ambassador David Shinn, Former US ambassador to Ethiopia
· Somalia: Women 'take weapons' to beach for protection
· Somalia claims gains in Al-Shabaab security operation
· Somalia deal raises concerns about oil risks
· Ethiopia: Amb. Berhane Meets U.S. Acting Asst. Secretary for African Affairs
· Ogaden oil exploration projects veteran passes away
· Justine Greening under fire over theft of British aid supplies to Somalia
· Ethiopia’s government crackdown will not resolve dispute with Muslims: CPJ
· Ethiopian Ethnic group calls for a new armed struggle faction
· MP’s fury as £500k of aid for Somalia is confiscated by Al Qaeda terror group
· Plane Crash Kills 4 In Somalia: Ethiopian Craft Carried Ammunition To Battle Al-Shabab
· Britain's foreign aid has fallen into hands of al-Qaeda, DfiD admits
· Muslim protests raise slender hopes of change in Ethiopia
· Ethiopian Air Force plane crashes in Mogadishu
· Ethiopian repression of Muslim protests must stop
· Ethiopian Muslims clash with police on Idd el-Fitr day
· Ethiopian Muslims stage Eid protests, some are arrested
· AMISOM Forces Celebrate Eid Mubarak With Somalia
· Eid Al Fitr moon sighted in UAE and Saudi Arabia
· Ethiopia: Debates to be held on controversial anti-terrorism law
· US embassy cables: Meles said, "We are not Enthusiastic About Jubaland Initiative, but we are hoping for success."
· US Senator McCain, in Cairo, says Egypt near 'all-out bloodshed'
· Fighting in Ogaden- ONLF and Ethiopian Forces- Report
· Somalia inks oil deal with British ex-Tory leader
· Kenya opposes plan to hand over Kismayu port
· Ethiopia: Prospects for Peace in Ogaden
· Jubaland President Accuses Federal Government of Violating Constitution
· At least 15 hurt in late night Mogadishu blasts
· Somali Ogaden-- Preparing for Eid Al-Fitri and 15th August
· Somalia's Puntland breaks off relations with central government
· Ethiopia sees Muslim anti-government violence during holy period; threats of protests on Eid
· Ogaden – Humanitarian in Crisis in the Somali Region (Ogaden) – SPECIAL REPORT
· Amisom defends Kenya's presence in Somalia
· Interview: Kenyan FM defends Somalia operation amid criticisms
· COMMUNIQUÉ: Meeting of the Heads of State and Government of the Troop Contributing Countries of AMISOM
· CNN iReport says 25 protesters killed in Ethiopia last Friday
· Ethiopia: Scores dead in crackdown on Muslim protesters ahead of Eid
· US diplomat leaves Kenya after killing a man in crash
· Video- The Regional President is war criminal-Liyu Police Defector
· Ayman al-Zawahiri says US behind coup against Mohamed Morsi
· Washington Post interviews Egyptian Gen. Abdel Fatah al-Sissi
· Robert Mugabe election victory could force west to lift Zimbabwe sanctions
· Somalia: Puntland ‘suspends cooperation’ with Federal Government in Mogadishu
· Jubaland State’s president Sheikh Ahmed Islam known Madobe after clan leaders agree MP’s to announce new cabinet
· British firm drills for Ethiopia’s first oil
· Interview: More secure, Somalia welcomes foreign investment: deputy PM
· Why Did Al-Qaeda-Linked Group Hit Turkish Embassy in Somali?
· Civilian’s crackdown in Ogaden Region
· Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood 'disappointed' by John Kerry's remarks
· Video- Somalia freed hostages back to families
· Ethiopia: Lives for Land in Gambella
· Somalia’s Puntland State releases 78 Iranian sailors
· Somalia's al-Shabab frees Kenya's Mule and Wainana
· Video: AU delegation urges restraint in Egypt
· Egypt's Brotherhood warns of 'massacre'
· Ethiopia: Hailemariam Confers With Kenyan Investors
· Somalia to set up coastguard to protect resouces: presidency
· Helicopter with UN personnel crashes in Ethiopia
· African Union delegation meets Egypt's Morsi
· Foreigners destabilising us, claims Al-Shabaab leader
· Al-Shabaab may be just a 'tool' in Somalia bombing, envoy says
· Analysts: New Leadership Slow to Bring Change to Ethiopia
· Ethiopia: Democracy Not an Option in Ethiopia, Abay Tsehaye
· Post-transition Plight & Progress
· Somalia prime minister says a Turkish official and Somali student died in car blast attack
· Ethiopia: Arrests made after Muslims hold protest rally
· Davutoglu wishes a speedy recovery after Somalia attack
· Al Shabaab claim attack on Turkish mission in Somalia, three dead
· Egypt: Crisis, coup or revolution? Inside Story Aljazeera
· Ethiopia and US Discusses Security Partnership.
· UPDATE 2: Violent clashes in north Cairo leave dozens of Morsi supporters dead
· Egyptian woman gives birth at pro-army rally, names her baby Sisi
· Kenya: Court Quashes Plan to Force Refugees Into Camps
· Egypt Rules Out War With Ethiopia Over Nile River Hydropower Dam
· Video-Secret War Concerns About Somalia Islamist Groups Appear To Grow Stronger
· Sudan delays shutdown of oil pipelines: Ethiopia
· ONLF Press-Release - Ogaden National Liberation Front Military Communique.
· Egypt army gives Brotherhood 48 hours to join roadmap: official
· [Breaking News] Serkalem Fasil Joins Ethiopia’s Exiled Journalists
· Letter From Ethiopia’s Gulag
· UN condemns flow of arms in Somalia and Eritrea
· World Bank: Ducking Human Rights Issues
· Egypt's New Rulers Face Crisis With Ethiopia Over Nile
· Video- Egypt army general's call for mass demonstrations- Political crisis in Egypt
· Security Council extends mandate of monitoring group for Somalia and Eritrea
· US Obama halts delivery of F-16s to Egypt given 'current situation'
· One killed, several wounded in Somalia car bomb: police
· Human Rights Groups: Donor Countries Fuel Abuse in Ethiopia
· Ethiopia should release religious freedom advocates on trial: U.S. body
· Top UN humanitarian coordinator visits Somalia’s Kismayo(VIDEO)
· Egypt's ousted President Mohammed Morsi 'abducted by army'
· Oromo and Ogaden Protest in Edmonton, Canada, Against Ethiopian government officials
· EU council on Somalia- Press Release
· 'Weaker' Al Shabaab still poses hard-line threat in Somalia - UN Ambassador Nicholas Kay
· Is the U.S. Ramping Up a Secret War in Somalia?
· INTERVIEW-Ethiopian troops quit Somali city, but no full withdrawal planned
· Somalia: PM Hailemariam Meets Somalia's Defense Minister
· Senior UN Humanitarian Official Lauds Additional Funding For Somali Relief Efforts
· UN voices growing fears for Somalia
· Somalia - Al Shabaab 'Infiltrates' Intelligence Services in Mogadishu: UN
· Heavy police presence at Ethiopian protest in west Edmonton
· Mass civilian detention reported in many towns of Ogaden
· Egypt 'deeply concerned' over Ethiopia's stance on Nile dispute: FM
· Ogaden: Civilian in Dhagahbour buried after Ethiopian Troops tortured him
· Somalia Federal Government, AMISOM and Troop Contributing Countries Begin a three-day Information Sharing Meeting
· Britain 'turning a blind eye' to expulsion of Ethiopians from their ancestral lands
· Ethiopia rights record alarms European MPs
· UN: Somalia Still Troubled Despite New Government
· THE PROBLEM WITH SOMALIA-KhalifAbdi Farah alias ‘Firimbi’
· Video- Former Ethiopian Olympian Collapses, Dies
· The rise and rise of Aden Duale
· Ethiopian troops leave Somali town, leaving gap for African Union, Somali forces to fill
· Ethiopia: U.S., UK Accused of Ignoring, Facilitating Abuses in Ethiopia
· Saudi Arabia bans Ethiopian workers over alleged child crimes
· EU urges Ethiopia to release journalists, revise terror law
· European Human Rights Committee Denied Access to Ethiopian Prison
· Swede 'beaten in Ogaden' housed at embassy
· Exclusive: Western oil exploration in Somalia may spark conflict - U.N. report
· Ethiopia Plans to Make WTO Offer on Services by September
· Why is the Somali Federal Government Opposed to the Formation of JLS? By Isaac Muhammad
· Aljazeera- The Oromo and the War on Terror in the Horn of Africa
· Kenyan Forces Will Remain in Somalia Until Country Stabilizes
· Ogaden: Ethiopian Security officials arrests 500 civilians in Ogaden (Report)
· UN to be briefed on Somalia charcoal
· Ethiopia Demonstration in Gonder and Dessie.
· Wikileaks Cables: Ethiopian Invison in Somalia, Ogaden Rebel ONLF Fighting In Ethiopia, and Talks between Addis Ababa and Washington
· Swedish man 'beaten in Ogaden': brother
· Egypt ignoring Ethiopia dam issue due to turmoil: Minister
· Exclusive - Kenyan peacekeepers aided illegal Somalia charcoal export - U.N.
· Ethiopian opposition to hold rare protests
· Oil company threatens to pull out of Garissa
· US calls on Egyptian army to release Morsi
· Video- Ethiopian Airlines 787 catches fire at Heathrow
· Somalia: A New Solution That Brings New Problems for Somalia's Jubaland
· ONLF meets Western diplomats- Reports
· Five killed as suicide car bomb targets AMISOM convoy in Mogadishu airport road
· Escaping Ethiopia's unemployment
· Somali journalists oppose the state's media law
· Deadly fire in Addis, neighbors help extinguish fire
· Somalia raises minimum journalist age to 40
· Press Release on Italy Support to IGAD and Somalia
· Ethiopia Dam Construction Continues
· Zuma sends condolences to Somalia
· Haile Gebrselassie to run for parliament in Ethiopia
· JUBALAND: NO MORE DEFENCE STRATEGY FOR KISMAAYO; LET YOU NOT BE DISTRACTED, TAKE THE WAR TO MOQADISHU!!!
· Egypt argues for reinstatement of African Union membership
· Ethiopia expected to join WTO in 2015: Ministry
· Qatar losing Mideast ground to Saudi diplomacy, experts say
· In Somalia, UN official spotlights plight of refugees returning to their homeland
· Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn made his second cabinet reshuffle on Thursday.
· UAE offers Egypt $3 billion support, Saudis $5 billion
· Egypt names former minister as interim PM
· Ethiopia: Ambassador Birhanu Dinka Passes Away
· US slowly steps up diplomacy in Somalia
· Vehicle explodes in Somali capital, gunfire heard-witnesses
· Walking From The Ogaden In Ethiopia: Seeking Peace In Dadaab
· Ogaden- 4 killed and 85 arrested after 20 Government police joined ONLF Rebel
· Ethiopia: Addis Ababa University Graduates 8,817 Students
· Gebrselassie to enter politics
· Inside Story - US: Walking a diplomatic tightrope in Egypt?
· Somali President’s Plane Makes Emergency Landing
· Somalia: Jubbaland Delegation Visits Galkayo
· 42 die in clashes between Egypt army and pro-Morsi protesters
· Egypt: Is political Islam dead?
· Superstar Nimco Dareen rocks Toronto in dazzling concert
· African Union to Send ‘Eminent Personalities’ Team to Egypt
· Open up your economy, IMF urges Ethiopia
· Somalia’s Shabab shakeup and the importance of Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys
· Somalia, Somaliland delegations meet with Turkish FM
· An Open letter from Garissa to our cousins the ‘Marehaan’ community
· Lucrative Kismayu port fuels discontent in Mogadishu
· ElBaradei not confirmed as Egypt PM
· A rift between Ethiopia Human Right Commission and Somali Regional (Ogaden) State!
· Africa: Kismayo and the Rise and Fall of a Somali President
· Kenyan Politicians and Khat Farmers Call on Britain to Reverse Khat Ban
· Ambassador to Ethiopia: Who Is Patricia Haslach?
· Mogadishu plots to eject Kenya Defence Forces out of Somalia
· Q&A: What does AU suspension mean for Egypt?
· Euphoria Eclipses Nightmare in Egypt
· Kenyan peacekeepers accused of creating buffer state inside Somalia
· African Union suspends Egypt
· Africa: US Double-Talking Human Rights in Ethiopia, Again!BY ALEMAYEHU G. MARIAM,
· Somalia and its Shabab- Are the Islamists truly on the ropes?
· Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Recovers After Morsi's Ouster
· Ethiopian Prime Minister appointed 10 new ministers on Thursday
· Egypt shows power only comes from force, Somali militants say
· SOMALIA’S SHAMEFUL PROTEST LETTER ON KENYA TO AFRICAN UNION
· WHO: 71 killed, 300 wounded in clashes over control of Somali port city
· Inside Story : Egypt: The army steps in
· Egypt Military Ousts First Democratically Elected President
· Top News- Egypt Removes Morsi emergency imposed
· Ethiopia ups defense budget amid Egypt tension
· Tullow strikes new oil deposit in Kenya
· UK: Herbal stimulant khat to be banned
· AU Special Representative calls on President Hassan Sheikh Mahamud and PM Farah Shirdoon(PRESS RELEASE)
· In Ethiopia, the massive Nile River dam project is compared to the story of Hoover Dam
· Somali Money Biz: 'The Money Will Go Underground'
· Egypt's Morsi says he will not step down
· Why Somalia Matters
· Exclusive – Arms ship seized by Yemen may have been Somalia-bound: U.N.
· Egypt's Waning Influence
· TOP NEWS- Exclusive: Somalia Central Bank a 'slush fund' for private payments - U.N.
· Video: What next for Egypt? Egyptian Armed Forces Give Morsi Ultimatum
· Happy Anniversary to Ogaden Youth and Students Union
· Statement by the spokesperson of EU High Representative Catherine Ashton on the fighting in Kismayo, Somalia
· Somalia's National Day: US Congratulates
· Ethiopia to resolve Nile dam dispute with Egypt
· Somali forces arrest Islamist leader in Mogadishu
· Arab World: BREAKING NEWS: Political violence growing in Egypt
· Dozens feared dead in fighting for control of Somali port city
· Kismaayo battle: Jubaland Forces and Allied Alshabab , Local militia backed by Government:
· Four more killed, five others wounded in Mandera inter-clan fights
· Video Egypt Crisis: Egypt: Clashes on anniversary of revolt
· Godane loyalists reportedly execute al-Shabaab leader Ibrahim al-Afghani
· Somalia may accept former islamist warlord in portcity: diplomats
· U.S. citizen killed in Egypt violence: officials
· Seeds of Change in Ethiopia
· Somalia's al-Shabab leader Aweys 'not surrendering'
· Somalia: Still dangerous
· Mandela on life support, Zuma cancels foreign trip
· Somalia: Tensions Escalate As Galmudug and Ahlu Suna Order the Arrest of Hassan Dahir Who Escaped From Alshabab
· When good intentions go bad in Somalia and Afghanistan
· Ethiopia After Meles Zenawi
· Somalia: Civilians Killed in Kismayo Clashes
· Al-Shabab Leader 'Captured' in Somalia
· Ethiopia among failed states: FP
· Alshabab’s prominent leader surrendered himself to Local Authority
· Ethiopia: Egyptian-Ethiopian Dialogue Continues
· Human Rights Watch (HRW)-Obama's Africa Visit Should Stress Media Freedoms
· MF help puts Somalia on road to debt relief -c.bank governor
· Oromos seek justice in Ethiopia
· 400 US troops to deploy to Egypt
· Barclays faces pressure from Somali cash transfer firms
· Somalia: Clan king passes away
· Give up arms or face full force, Uhuru tells Mandera, Wajir leaders
· Kismayo police remove landmines, roadside bombs
· The Center for Policy Analysis and Research has interviewed former Prime Minister of Somalia from 1964-1967, Hon. Abdirizak H. Hussein about situation of Somalia
· Ethiopian delegation in Cairo for dam talks
· Britain builds £14m prison in Somalia
· “Millions of Voices for Freedom”: Ethiopians Standing against the Brutal Regime
· Six al-Shabaab members killed in internal clashes
· Somalia: Al Shabaab Dispute Turns Violent, Factions Emerge
· Human rights and democracy in Ethiopia: dilemma to U.S. engagement
· Somalia: War Dances in the Jubbaland Deadlock By: Dr. Michael A. Weinstein
· UN honours Kenyan staffer killed in Somalia
· Video- US Subcommittee Chairman Smith on Ethiopian Human Right and Political Issue.
· No stability in sight for Somalia
· The Cost Of Ignoring The Kismayo Crisis – By Abdihakim Ainte
· Ethiopia must give private sector a bigger push - World Bank
· Al-Shabaab’s Bloody Attack in Mogadishu
· Report: Heavy Fighting Between al-Shabaab Factions in Somalia
· The Jubaland State President, H.E Ahmed Mohamed Islam condemned the violent attack on the United Nations Common Compound in Mogadishu.
· Widow speaks after her Husband killed UN office in Somali attack
· Ethiopia's opposition vows sustained national protests against the ruling party
· Somali Islamists threaten more carnage after attack on U.N. base
· Somalia's al-Shabab militants in 'deadly feud'
· Brotherhood threatened to 'burn' Egypt if I became PM: ElBaradei
· Foreign minister Amr's Ethiopia visit lifted tensions: Egyptian diploma
· Video- Somalia UN office attack by al-Shabab 'kills 15'
· Ban 'shocked' over UN office attack in Somalia
· President Hassan: Al Shabaab are a disgrace to Somalia and will not derail our emerging peace.
· UN Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Somalia statement on Mogadishu UN attack UNSOM press statement
· Somali Islamist rebels attack U.N. compound in Mogadishu
· Ethiopia Agrees With Egypt, Sudan to Study Nile-Dam Impact
· UN wary of instability in Somalia
· former U.S. Ambassador to Ethiopia David Shinn:Egypt must drop its objection to an Ethiopian
· Ethiopia: Big powers will try to impose but we have our interests - Debretsion
· Nile dam politics: Egyptian foreign minister in Ethiopia after uproar over dam construction
· Iran : A victory of moderation ?
· Ethiopians arrested sneaking into Kenya
· Examining the Depths of Ethiopia’s Corruption
· Somaliland opposed to a UN office in Hergeisa
· Egypt crisis delayed Ethiopia’s approval of Nile water deal, says minister
· Tea shop bomb in Somali town kills at least seven
· Ogaden Refugee in Yemen demands right and blames UNHCR head
· British warplanes escort Egypt air craft after incident: ministry
· Press Release:The Jubbaland State Government welcomes the UN Security Council Press Statement of June 13, 2013
· Somalia: Top Alshabab Leader Dies From Wounds Sustained During Fighting
· UN chief asks Egypt, Ethiopia to dialogue on dam row
· How Egypt Might Try To Stop Ethiopia's Dam Project
· Somalia - President Hassan Sends Confidant to Mend Ties With Ethiopia
· Egypt FM to visit Ethiopia for talks over dam
· Museveni cautions Egypt on River NilePublish Date: Jun 13, 2013
· SECURITY COUNCIL: Press Statement on Somalia
· Egypt should end 'chauvinistic' statements over dam: Uganda president
· Ethiopia ratifies River Nile treaty amid Egypt tension
· Jubaland: Kenya Defence Forces not supporting us
· Ethiopian refugees caught in dam impasse- Aljazeera
· Egypt says dam dispute with Ethiopia not yet a military one
· Somalia: Strengthen Human Rights Law
· Somali’s unite in London to protest violence against Somalis in South Africa
· UN envoy faces Somalia challenges
· Accord key to end Jubaland stalemate, says Somali leader
· Jubaland seeks talks with Somalia
· Egypt 'war' talk raises Ethiopia Nile dam stakes
· Ogaden: 18 civilians arrested in Ogaden Town “ Garbo”.
· Ahmed Madobe strengthens control of Kismayo
· 17 injured in Sunday night blast in Mombasa
· Egypt issues warning over Ethiopia dam
· Somalia Cabinet rejects appeal for talks on border dispute with Kenya
· Video- Meeting between Somali Community in Minnesota & South African Government Official
· Egypt’s Instability Triggers a New Proxy War Against Ethiopia and its Allies
· No Nile, no Egypt', Cairo warns over Ethiopia dam
· Displaced & Disenfranchised: The struggle of the people of the Ogaden
· Ethiopians in Egypt complain of Renaissance Dam backlash
· President Hassan calls for an immediate end to the fighting in Kismayo
· Kenyan troops continue to defend Somali port
· Ogaden Refugees Fleeing Government Persecution: Voices From Dadaab
· Somalis in South Africa call for ‘end to killings’ against them
· Row over Somali’s Kismayu could upset fragile peace, strengthen Al-Shabaab militia
· UN: Federal Government of Somalia and regions, so Somaliland, Puntland and Jubaland must begin the process of dialogue.
· Ethiopia says it won't bow to Egyptian pressure over Nile dam
· Somalis march in Cape Town against South Africa attacks
· Leaders warn of imminent Al- Shabaab attack in northern Kenya
· Understanding Ethiopia's old guard hangs on as new guard rises
· Political Opposition Has New Energy in Ethiopia
· UN Security Council 6975th Meeting
· Video- Egypt: Fears Grow Over Ethiopia Dam Plans
· Could political demonstrations in Ethiopia herald greater freedom?
· Ethiopia, Egypt and the new dam
· Ethiopia recalls Egypt Ambassador over 'threats'
· Q&A: Somaliland leader Ahmed Mahamoud Silanyo
· Ethiopia’s Protest Leaders Say No Change in Government
· Egypt warns 'all options open' on Ethiopia dam
· Police probe for anti-Muslim motive in fire at London Somali center
· Egypt set to boost Somali National Army
· Blue Nile dam won't affect Egypt's water supply: Ethiopian minister
· Ethiopia: Egypt attack proposals 'day dreaming'
· Somali-Canadians celebrate the birth of Jubaland State SPECIAL
· Ethiopia hasn’t complained to UN over dam comments: Morsi spokesperson
· Motion against Kenya Defence Forces in Somalia faces hurdles
· Media Danger in Ethiopia.
· Uhuru holds talks with Somalia president
· Somali PM: 2013 Person of the Year "Pride of the Nation" Says Sade International.
· UN posts new envoy to Mogadishu
· Somali torture victim who sued former US resident relieved after winning day in court
· ElBaradei calls on Morsy to apologize to Ethiopia
· Bollywood actress Jiah Khan was found dead at her home in Mumbai
· Opposition Protest Could Mark Change in Ethiopian Policy-VOA
· Egypt: Politicians Advise Attacking Ethiopia
· Morsi Monday warned that Egypt would not allow its share of the Nile to be diminished by "one drop
· Eritrea accuses Canada of 'bullying'
· Ethiopia opposition vows more protests after rare demo
· President Mohamud says Somalia has no conflict with Kenya
· Somalia concerned over xenophobic attacks in SA
· Video: Ethiopian human rights protesters take to streets in Addis Ababa
· Ethiopia: Thousands protest political repression
· Egypt's Morsi invites opposition to meeting on Nile dam report
· Adna Aadan: We, Somaliland doesn't want somalia
· Drone Crashes in Somalia's Puntland Region
· Japan Announces $55 Million Aid For Somalia
· Somalia: Former President tells Federal gov’t to abide by constitution
· Siera Leone troops arrive in Mogadishu to deploy in Kismayo
· Minneapolis mayoral candidates mix it up in bid to woo Somali votes
· Brief comments by Prof.Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis on Somalia:(Islah and Ethiopia)
· Ethiopia: Asking ‘Why’ in the Land of ‘No Why’
· Dozens protest Ethiopia's Cairo embassy
· IS Ethiopia Parliament Changing for the Better?
· CPJ: Ethiopia Detains Reporter on Evictions at Dam
· New Ethiopian party leaders have to carve their way
· Justice For Ogaden Condemns United Nations Silence Of Abdirahman Sheikh’s Detention In Ethiopia.
· Japan renews commitment to Somalia by resuming direct aid
· Somalia: Saudi Arabia to Give Somalia U.S. $24 Million in Aid
· Somali rules out quit notice to Kenya and Ethiopia troops
· South Africa: All Somali shops in Booysen Park looted
· Egypt could use Suez Canal to retaliate against Ethiopia dam move: Sabbahi
· Ethiopia dam is 'declaration of war': Al-Gamaa Al-Islamiya
· Video- Inside Story- Death on the Nile ( Egypt and Ethiopia)
· African Union will thrive with freedom, transparency
· Somali Americans in Minnesota celebrate new state Jubbaland
· Cairo and Khartoum in talks on Ethiopia Nile diversion
· Egypt summons Ethiopian ambassador over Blue Nile move
· Kenya: Police Abuse Nairobi’s Refugees
· Egypt pursuing win-win solution with Ethiopia: Ambassador
· Ethiopia Refuses to Cooperate With World-Bank-Funding Probe
· Sudan, Egypt may call on Arab League over Nile dam
· Ethiopia celebrates decision on Blue Nile dam
· Ethiopian FM: We are doing Egypt no harm
· Ogaden Community UK Solidarity with Sidama People “Looqe Massacre”
· Jubaland State of Somalia: A Model State to Somalia
· ONLF says peace negotiation in Ogaden is possible.
· UK foreign aid, the final insult: Ethiopian sues Britain after claiming our £1.3billion programme supports 'Stalinist' regime that sent him to world's biggest refugee.
· Diplomatic dilemma as Kenya mulls over Somalia exit strategy(Standard)
· Gunmen kill five in Kenya-Somalia border attack: police
· ONLF Press-Release: Crimes against Humanity Perpetrated by the Somaliland Administration and the Ethiopian Regime
· Morsi underlines 'agreement' with Ethiopia over controversial dam
· John Kerry joins Tedros Adhanom to address U.S. and local media.
· Egypt not opposed to Ethiopia's Renaissance Dam-Al-Masry Al-Youm
· Inside Story - African Union, a legacy questioned.
· African Union leaders mark 50th anniversary in Ethiopia
· Egypt's Morsi to participate in African Union summit
· OYSU International Conference enters second closed door meeting
· Kerry to Meet with AU Officials in Ethiopia
· The Ogaden, Ethiopia and Africa: Fifty Horrendous Years of Oppression and Under-development under AU Banner.
· Outside View: Somalia's Jubaland
· Kerry to Visit Ethiopia for Security Talks
· Video- Five Killed By Unknown Assailants In Garissa.
· Ogaden International Youth Conference 2013 begins.
· Ethiopia bans peaceful demonstration called by Semayawi party
· Ten dead in Somalia after al-Shabaab clash with Ethiopian troops
· Canadian sisters on front lines of rebuilding Somalia
· President Uhuru Kenyatta travels to Ethiopia for African Union summit
· It’s a new beginning in Jubaland as President gets down to business
· Peacekeeping is not enough - Ethiopian PM, Hailemariam Desalegn
· Gunmen kill two in Garissa, escape on foot
· Ethiopian corruption watchdog arrests 51 suspects
· ONLF Says Ethiopian Army Massacre Civilians near Galashe Town
· Is British aid helping Ethiopia’s economy to grow?
· Ethiopian PM says ”We will defend Somaliland,”
· Africa: Press watchdog urges John Kerry to discuss press freedom
· Kenya’s Foreign Secretary sworn into office
· 75 Heads of State, 450 journalists to attend AU summit
· Delegates of OYSU arrive early at the 3rd Annual International Conference in San Diego
· Ethiopia MPs lambast Debretsion over Ethio-Telecom’s “poor service”
· Kenya government walks a tightrope in Somalia as Kismayo gets new leader
· Ethiopia detained 22 officers for Bahirdar killing spree
· At AU summit, Kerry should speak out for a free press- CPJ
· Somaliland waits for worldwide recognition
· Somalia: Jubaland leaders host IGAD committee in Kismayo meeting
· Change looms for Ethiopia’s ancient salt trade
· Kenyan President seeks Nigeria’s intervention in solving Somalia’s problem
· Seminar: Qatar`s peace-making role in the Middle East and the Horn of Africa,
· Video: Hiiraan Online's Interview with Ambassador James C. Swan
· Central bank chief turns recovery skills on Somalia
· Somalia: President Madobe nominates Gen. Fartaag as Jubaland vice president
· Somali PM to face confidence vote
· Ethiopia says Playing At Being Good Neighbours
· Jubaland Gains Support, As Federal Govt Rejects Outcome
· Lewiston’s Zam Zam Mohamud becomes first Somali immigrant on school board
· Three killed along Kenya-Ethiopia border
· KDF war ally wins Jubaland top seat
· Ogaden- the forgotten land
· Ethiopian Journalist Arrested Over Article About Former PM's Wife- VOA
· Somalia sees Sufism revival
· Video- How Americans rescue their Citizen from Hostage in Somalia..
· Ethiopian editor questioned over story on Meles' widow
· Two claim to be Jubaland's 'president'
· Oilmen ready for risky push into Somalia
· Somalia: Kismayo Admin Detains 'Troublemakers From Mogadishu'
· Kerry’s Ethiopia Opportunity- a chance to pressure the government on its dreadful record on human rights.
· Somalia: Puntland Congratulates Jubaland People and the New President-elect
· Jubaland region gets ex-Islamist Somali warlord as President Ahmed Madobe is key ally of Kenya, and his appointment risks opening rift between Nairobi and Mogadishu. Middle East Online Madobe
· Denmark: No forced returns to ‘volatile’ situation in Somalia.
· Canada re-establishes diplomatic relations with Somalia
· Hailemariam Desalegn outraged over the slaughter of civilians in Bahirdar
· Ogaden: Focus on Life, Politics and Regional Security In Ogaden.
· Egyptian Irrigation minister: Egypt not opposed to Renaissance Dam of Ethiopia.
· Man gets 10 years in Somali terror investigation
· Rebels gun down 12 ruling party officials in Bahir Dar
· Somalia Airspace And Waters’ Control Must Be Reclaimed: UN May Owe Millions In Unaccounted For Air Navigation Charges –
· Analysis: Somali security sector reform
· SOMALIA: The new government in Mogadishu has yet to prove its mettle
· Justice Minister says no rights abuse in Ethiopian prisons
· Rapes on rise in Somaliland, say medical officials
· United States defence official visits Djibouti
· UK-Somalia conference: the good, bad and ugly
· Somalia Prez’s luxury trip at your expense
· Why Somali people in London protested against President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud?
· Ogaden Self- Determination and International Law.
· Ethiopia fires Minister of Justice.
· Video- Somali returnees adjust to their new home
· Egypt defence minister rules out use of force to solve water crisis
· Ethiopia arrests minister, 11 others over corruption
· Ogaden: Hundred Ogaden Refugees protests in Yemen Camp
· Somalis express cautious hope about London Conference
· Woman pulled alive from rubble of Bangladesh factory
· My pen is not a gun’ Ogadentoday Chief Editor”
· Somalia Conference and Rivalry of Civilizations
· Ethiopia: DFID Fail to Act on Human Rights Violations
· Ethiopia: Violation of Freedom of Expression in Ethiopia
· Up to 3,000 African peacekeepers killed in Somalia since 2007: U.N.
· British FM holds bilateral talks with African leaders on Somalia
· AU envoy appeals for Somalia
· Ethiopia FM meets with Kuwait delegation
· Ethiopia: A Battle for Land and Water
· Ogadentoday Press Unit of Human Right Advocacy: Detainee number in Ogaden.
· Qatar offers $18m in support to Somali government
· Channel 4 News film Somali Justice wins award
· Arms embargo lifted, but Somalia cannot afford weapons: minister
· Somalia wins cash, military aid at London donor summit
· Egypt drowns in the Nile ‘water war’
· Britain secures £200m to help build a Somalian state
· Video-Somalia Conference - President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud opening address
· London Somalia conference: 'Britain is playing catch up'
· The International Somalia Conference final communiqué.
· Somalia asks for international support- Video
· Dhoodaan- The Legacy of a Fallen Hero By Abdirahman Hollywood
· Ethiopia frees prisoners, but questions remain in Ogaden
· Somalia Conference is set to start in London
· Kenya's Uhuru Kenyatta to meet UK's David Cameron
· Somalia: IGAD to Send “Confidence-Building Mission” to Kismayo
· Somalia: London Meeting Should Emphasize Rights
· What is a Human Rights? The Story of Human Rights
· Alshabab attacks will not derail progress in Somalia says PM
· Non-competitive Election Held in Ethiopia
· Syria says Israel strike ‘opens door to all possibilities’
· Video-Somalia: Suicide blast kills seven in Mogadishu
· Video- Deadly car bomb hits Somali government convoy in Mogadishu
· Ogaden-Under Cover of Security, Governments Jail Journalists
· Bomb hits convoy carrying Qataris in Somalia, eight dead
· Video- IGAD calls for more international help to boost security in Somalia
· Somalia - What you need to know.
· Breaking News: Israeli strike on Syria targeted weapons shipment
· Video- President Kenyatta Attends IGAD's 21st Summit
· Press Freedom Day: 6 Million of Ogaden People in Ethiopia has no single free TV and Radio.
· Uhuru invited to Somalia meeting in London
· ETHIOPIA’S LITTLE GADDAFI
· Ethiopia: Terrorism Law Decimates Media
· President Uhuru heads to Ethiopia for IGAD summit
· British millions for new Somalian security forces
· UN Security Council announces, United Nations Assistance Mission in Somalia.
· US slams Ethiopia's 'political persecution' of critics
· Kenya: Garissa Governor Nathif picks professionals to run county
· UAE and UK agree two million pounds joint funding to tackle abuse of women
· Ethiopia confirms jail terms for blogger, opposition figure
· UK targets Kenya as host for immigrants
· Somali President Says Terrorists Are Defeated
· Somali militants threaten to avenge Puntland killings
· Ban Moon is aware of Ogaden Genocide
· Ethiopia and Eritrea look to forge new negotiations on border tension.
· Somalia: Kismayo security forces arrest a woman in connection to failed suicide bomb attempt
· Press Release: Support of Kenyan -facilitated peace talks between the Federal Government of Ethiopia and the Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF)
· Puntland executes 13 Al-Shabaab militants
· Remarks at the UN International Meeting on Palestine in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
· Ban appoints British diplomat as new UN envoy for Somalia
· Somalia: President Hassan reaches agreement with Puntland President
· Somalia Famine Killed 260,000, Report Estimates
· Djibouti - Former journalist and government opponent back in Gabode prison
· Ethiopia: Dr. Tedros Meets With UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon
· Ex-prime minister of Ethiopia will speak at Prayer Breakfast
· Somalia: Somalia’s Jubbaland conundrum
· Ogaden- Under darkness in the Somali region of Ethiopia.
· Ethiopian Troops withdraw from Somalia
· President Hassan pays a visit to Garowe
· Somalia and Kenyan Presidents in bilateral meeting ahead of London Conference
· US reiterates support for peaceful, united Somalia
· Ethiopian Airlines becomes first to resume Dreamliner flights
· Egypt to recognise Kosovo
· Ethiopia - Concern about two journalist held since June 2011 for ?terrorism?
· Jubaland Talks in Somalia Make Little Progress
· USAID Launches Camel Milk Value Chain Development Project
· Breaking News- Famous Somali Poet and poem writer “Dhoodaan “dies in Harar Region.
· American who defected from al-Shabab claims the group is trying to kill him
· Former ONLF Leader is still alive in “a Picture and Ideological wisdom”
· Video- Garissa fails to shake off terror hotspot tag
· Foreign Secretary opens new British Embassy in Mogadishu
· Ethiopia will not let 'Renaissance Dam' harm Egypt: Egyptian presidency
· Unconfirmed report: Former Ethiopian Derg Leader Mengist Haile Mariam dies in Zimbawe.
· Profile: Amb. Amina Mohamed
· Ethiopia Denies Planning to Withdraw From Somalia
· Heads of Kenya and Ethiopia hold talks on regional affairs
· Ethiopia to pull troops out of Somalia
· Somalia's Prime Minister Says IGAD's Stabilization Plan Will Help Govt Live Up to Its Responsibility
· Turkey’s Somalia Policy Aims to Ease Regional Tensions
· Oil Companies Indicate Renewed Interest in Somalia
· Kenya's new president names first ministers
· British census: Islam is the fastest growing religion
· Ethiopia Oil Discovery News Doubtful Says Prime Minister
· Over 100 arrested in massive Garissa police crackdown
· Egypt and Ethiopia Military Gears For Water War
· Breaking News:Canada foils 'al-Qaeda inspire' terror attack on train
· Ethiopia transfers editor Woubshet Taye to remote prison
· Former Somali president wins prestigious Boston fellowship
· ONLF secretary of Defense speaks about Human Right Abuses in Ogaden.
· Somali reporter killed in fourth journalist murder this year
· Ethiopia faces uncertain future in Somali Ogaden region
· Statement of President Hassan in Bahardar conference
· Somaliland:President Silanyo Embarks on USA Trip
· Egypt's Morsi announces cabinet reshuffle
· Shirdon faces parliament over his government’s performance
· Why do Ethiopians have a problem with Ogaden being independent?
· Uhuru orders probe into Garissa attacks
· Why is the world ignoring the genocide in the Ogaden?
· State Department slams Ethiopia on human rights
· Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup
· Video-9 Dead, 10 Seriously Injured In Garissa Shooting
· Ethiopia:Official complaint to the Ethiopia Election Board.
· The 2013 TIME -Hassan Sheik Mohamud: The World's 100 Most Influential People.
· Ogaden Region: Under Darkness in the Somali Region of Ethiopia
· Kerry to visit Ethiopia for AU summit
· Kenya: Nine shot dead in Garissa Town
· Saudi Arabia to intensify crackdown on illegal workers
· Eritrea, Egypt and Sudan hold talks.
· Inside Story: Somalia's peace: running on empty? Aljazeera.
· Briefing: Somalia, federalism and Jubaland
· Turkey sees hope for unification of Somalia and Somaliland
· The Somali government turns a blind eye on the criminal practices of Ethiopian Troops in Hiiraan Region
· Ethiopian journalist Reeyot Alemu wins 2013 UNESCO-Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize
· Somali judges need protection from Islamist rebels: rights group
· Somali militants threaten more attacks after killing 30
· Ethiopia latest frontier in East African oil and gas sector
· OYSU & Ogaden American Society of San Diego attended the 2nd annual Los Angeles Walk to end Genocide
· Somalia: New Al-Shabaab Attacks are War Crimes
· Somalia courthouse attack included ‘foreign involvement,’ says PM; toll rises to 35
· BREAKING: Two explosion near finish line of Boston Marathon: Witnesses
· Aid agencies turn blind eye to ‘catastrophe’ in Ethiopia
· (IHASA)- Challenges to the Reconstruction of the Somali State: From a Unitary to a Federal State
· Somalia’s president declares a new war on Alshabab following a day of deadly attacks in Mogadishu
· BREAKING: Egypt court orders release of Mubarak in killing protesters case
· Britain slams Somalia attacks
· Militants' attack kills 29 at Somali courthouse
· Shebab claim responsibility for Mogadishu attack
· Mubarak to be released? Egypt court to decide Monday
· Bombs and gun battle kill at least 16 in Somali capital
· Ogaden: Test for Africa’s post colonial era
· Somalia, Somaliland presidents hold talks in Turkey
· Former ONLF militray officers defected from Ethiopia.
· MF recognises Somalia government after 22-year break
· US gov’t team using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube to fight al-Qaida, militant online propaganda
· First FM radio station set up In Ogaden Town of Kebridahar.
· Djibouti's opposition say 14 members released
· US warns North Korea against missile launch
· Somalia: Gunmen Attack Somaliland Official Convoy, Kill Soldier
· Sudan's President Bashir meets South Sudan's Kiir
· Migrant voices - Ethiopians in Yemen describe kidnapping and torture
· Wikileaks files on the evolution of the ODF
· Uhuru gets down to work, meets Somali leader
· Kenyatta sworn in as Kenya's new president
· Obama approves sending U.S. military aid to Somalia
· Ethiopia To Coninue Support For Somalia Till Sustainable Peace Ensured In That Country
· Ex-UK prime minister Margaret Thatcher dies
· Ogaden Girls running for genocide victims in Ogaden- Minneapolis.
· Ethiopia delays appeal of jailed blogger, opposition figure
· Ethiopia: Parliamentarians and ICRC Discuss International Humanitarian Law
· OYSU San Diego attended the 2nd annual Walk to End Genocide Campaign
· Ethiopia’s Meles Foundation leaves activists angry
· Somalia declines UK terror alert on possible attacks
· Somalia takes first step towards judicial reforms
· Somalia: The Show-Down in Jubbaland Begins
· No crisis with Nile Basin states: Morsi
· Obama renews sanctions against Somalia despite new government
· Ethiopia cancels $1 billion fuel imports from Sudan
· Terrorists planning Somali attacks, UK government warns
· Somalia: Delegates Endorse Kismayo Charter
· Referendum and election – the real benchmarks for democracy in Ethiopia (Negasso Gidada, PhD)
· Ethiopia’s Ogaden Region Quest for Deeper Water (+Photos)
· Somalia: Somali Officials Vow to Improve Human Rights Following Rape Report
· Admiration Message for Jubbaland News- By Abdullahi Hassan Mohamed, former president of Somali Regional State
· Jubbaland: 50 Lawmakers arrive in Kismayo city to show support of regional administration.
· UN agrees to control arms trade - but can it?
· Building a Better Somali Region -Ogaden Region
· Somali Prime minister starts his first foreign trip
· Somali territories to resume unity talks in Turkey
· London: Somali boy killed by shotgun blast in Lower Edmonton
· US has 'real concerns' about Egypt: Kerry
· Ethiopia: Muslim Protesters Face Unfair Trial
· Gunmen shoot dead two officers: Kenyan police
· Ogaden Conflict crisis: Time for Africa and West brings Political Solution.
· Prime Minister visits Gedo after snubbing Jubaland conference
· Somalia launches Judicial reform conference in Mogadishu
· Minneapolis Somali TV host and producer celebrates a decade of community news coverage — without a paycheck
· Ethiopia imports $1 billion in fuel from Sudan via Djibouti
· Kenya high court backs results of presidential vote
· THE LONG SLEEP OF SOMALIS & THEIR CUSHITIC BRETHREN
· Ethiopian Foreign Minister attacked in South Africa (Reports)
· Prisoners of conscience in Ethiopia
· Oromo Democratic Front Formed in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
· Kismayo talks collapse says Somali government
· Somalia to get small arms after U.N. lifts embargo
· Ethiopia: EPRDF Delegates Unhappy With Meles Eulogy
· Somali President attends his first Arab League Summit
· Is female leadership the answer to all of our problems and issues in the Horn of Africa
· Sierra Leone troops all set for Somalia mission
· Ethiopia's ruling coalition completes transition after Meles
· Government of Ethiopia (Addis Ababa)- Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front Congress Continues
· Ethiopia says foils Somali rebel plot to seize U.N. staff
· Life's Worth by Hodan Heello.
· UN Human Rights Council Adopted a Resolution on Human Rights Defenders In Ethiopia.
· Egypt, Ethiopia Headed For War Over Water
· Arab leaders edge toward decision on Free Trade Zone
· Somalia’s top security chief resigns
· TPLF: The departure of the bigwigs
· UN Commends Somalia on Human Rights
· Tensions high in Marka following deadly clashes on friday
· President Obama Meets with First-Ever Ethiopian Crowned Miss Israel
· The Pain of the Ogaden Somali People
· Seyoum Mesfin and Berhane Gebrekirstos Step Down from TPLF Central Committee
· AU Somali force readies for possible Ethiopia pullout
· Somalia, where a UN arms embargo failed- Video Aljazeera.
· Two prominent leaders desert OLF faction
· Somalia: PM Promises to Take Back Town As Ethiopia Plans Military Withdrawal
· U.S. Offers $5 Million Bounties For American Terrorists In Somalia
· Block Party: The Ethiopian Regime’s Outmoded Strategy to Silence Independent Media
· World Bank told to investigate links to Ethiopia 'villagisation' project
· Obama arrives in Israel, facing personal tensions and political shifts
· Al-Shabaab Beheads Elderly Imam in Hudur
· Formation of Jubbaland is under way and Federal Government to visit Kismayo.
· The Ethiopian Regime carries on a campaign to starve villagers for submission
· MANDERA: Policeman killed, four injured after blast
· Al-Shabaab renews offensive in southern Somalia
· Ethiopia 'blocks' Al Jazeera websites
· Car bomb in Somalia’s capital kills 10
· Video- Car bomb blast kills at least 7 in Somalia Mogadishu-Aljazeera.
· Weapons stolen from presidential palace
· Alshabaab captures Hudur Town in Bakool Region.
· Ethiopia arrests four Al-Qaeda allied suspects
· Somaliland leader to skip London meeting
· Al-Shabaab defeated, says Somali president
· Jubbaland committee requests federal participation
· Video- Raila team wins round one in court battle
· Development Improves in Ethiopia, But Just Slightly
· Ethiopia’s Human Rights Crisis Worsened
· Turkish aid ship headed for Somalia
· Why Are We Funding Abuse in Ethiopia?
· Somaliland leader in Turkey for talks
· Somalia: Thousands of people still looking for relatives
· From Ethiopia to Vietnam, researchers map reach of German-made government spy software
· Judging Dr. Mohamed Abas with his own Words about "“Jigjiga Has Shown Its Warm Hospitality to Mogadishu"
· Edmonton: Somali man was stabbed to death, medical examiner says
· Must Watch: Somalia Troops Committing Human Right Abuses.
· Ethiopia inflation slows to 10%
· Minnesota’s Somalis wary as US resumes deportations
· Afar residents block Ethiopia-Djibouti Highway
· Ethiopian Army kills 6 civilians, including a US citizen, in Gambella region
· Tottenham house party stabbing victim Ibrahim Ali 'came to UK to escape violence'
· Ethiopian major general named new commander of UN force for Abyei
· Video-Somalia Livestock Export
· Somalia gripped by inflation, high prices
· Saudi Arabia police hunting down undocumented Ethiopians
· Somalia: PM Shirdon and President Farole sign 'critical' agreement
· Ethiopian forces says killed an Ethiopian-American–opposition Leader.
· Egypt to reopen Somalia embassy
· World Leaders Send Congratulatory Messages
· Video-Journalism under Ethiopia’s anti-terrorism law (Listening Post – Al Jazeera)
· ONLF gets arms from Eastern Europe- A diplomatic source
· Multiple challenges for Kenya's new leader
· Egypt: FM to meet Somali president
· Chinese rail in Ethiopia to replace historic French line
· Opposition Political Parties Showing Reservation to the Ethiopian National Transitional Council (ENTC)
· Somalia’s leaders congratulate Uhuru Kenyatta
· Arabian GeoPolitics: A Headache to Ethiopia
· Kenyan presidential loser Raila Odinga contests result
· Uhuru Kenyatta wins Kenya presidential election by a hair
· Kenya: Hassan exonerates IEBC from malpractice
· Tensions rise in Kenyan election
· Kenya election: Raila Odinga camp says vote 'doctored'
· Jigjiga Has Shown Its Warm Hospitality to Mogadishu
· Deportations to Somalia resume
· Human Rights Advocates Call Somaliland's Mogadishu Travel Ban Unlawful
· UN eases decades-old Somalia arms embargo for one year- BBC
· Ethiopia: 'No Oil Discovered' Says Ethiopia and UK Company
· Returning Officers in Bomas with Kenya's presidential results
· Could there be a change on Ethiopia’s anti-terrorism law after a visit by Ms. Karen Hanrahan?
· Venezuelan Leader Hugo Chávez Dies
· Ethiopia Presents Human Rights Action Plan
· Kenya: 3,000 British Troops Arrive in Kenya for Military Training
· War Crimes Suspect Leads Early Kenya Vote Tally
· Rights group urges U.N. not to lift Somalia arms embargo
· Ethiopia's 'jihadi' film and its boomerang effects- Aljazeera
· Kenya election: Votes counted in crucial poll
· Somalia's al Shabaab urges Kenyan Muslims to boycott vote
· Kenya police warn of election day attacks by Somali militants, criminals in police uniform
· ONLF Says Ethiopian Army (EA) and Associated Militia Occupy Ogaden Water Wells during the Dry Season
· Somalia: Leaked Gov't Document Pushes for Regional Administrations
· U.N. Security Council sets stage for lifting Somalia arms embargo
· Britain downplays Kenya election fears
· Djiboutian president warns opposition activists amid unrest in the country
· Somalia Asks US to Grant Immunity for Former PM
· Ethiopian rebels claim victory over three-day battle with government soldiers
· President commends military in peace keeping missions
· Ogaden: Canadian oil firm defies Ethiopian rebel threats
· Somalia: Suicide bombers kill civilian at Somali beach restaurant
· Kenya invites US leader Obama for president's swearing in
· A top Liyu Police Officer defected from Ogaden Region
· Saudi Arabia Accuses Ethiopia of Posing Threats to Sudan and Egypt
· Oil exploration in Ethiopia: "Encouraging results"
· Djibouti Police Clash With Opposition Protesters for Second Day
· Ogaden Massacre Day was commemorated in Kenya- By Ahmed Farah Mahamud
· Five EU Ambassadors present jointly their credentials to the President of Somalia
· Diaspora Doctors to Start Specialized Hospital in Ethiopia
· If Raila Odinga wins Kenya's elections, Britain's interests are secure, but if Uhuru Kenyatta wins...
· Somalia: Government delegation reaches Kismayo
· Ethiopia: Canadian Firm Inks Oil Exploration Accord Amid Rebel Threat
· Djibouti Opposition Denounces Election Results
· Somali robber sues UK £50k for ‘nightmares’
· Ethiopia’s high profile official, Junedin Sado defects to Kenya
· Somalia’s federal Government calls a convention to create a regional government for Jubba.
· Four Somalis in U.S. found guilty of supporting terrorists back home
· Tullow Drills for Ethiopia’s First Oil in Kenyan Extension
· I refuse to lose - A Tribute to ONLF & OYSU
· Turkish Ministers to visit Somalia
· Opposition unites for Djibouti elections
· USAID chief visits Mogadishu, is highest ranking US official in years in once-war-torn city
· Man fatally shot, dozens wounded at packed Degahbour bar
· At least seven killed in Liboi mosque attack
· The Ethio-American Muslim Community announces its plan to demonstrate in front of the White House
· Somali leaders, students call for change in Mpls. schools
· Ethiopia bans NGOs
· Ethiopia: EPRDF Delegates to Congregate in Bahir Dar End of March
· Sudan Tribune: Rehashing the lies of the Ethiopian regime
· Ethiopian Prime Minister: Qatar boasts strong political standing.
· Ethiopian rebels want Canadian oil firm to withdraw from War Zone
· Minnesota congressman arrives in Somalia’s capital for rare visit by US politician
· Ethiopia Human Right Abuses Exposed by Oakland Institute
· Somali and African union forces took over Jowhar airport.
· Ogaden – Early day motion 1073
· ONLF says Africa Oil Fuels further the conflict in Ogaden
· ONLF warned Vancouver oil firm and says disputed area is dangerous.
· Prominent businessman, Ermias Amelga Leaves Prison after a night arrest (UPDATE)
· Somalia: Blast on beachfront restaurant kills 1
· Puntland accuses Alshabab of killing a prominent Shiekh in Garowe
· Somalia: President and PM ‘in disagreement over key national issues’
· Somalia urges UN to lift arms embargo so its forces can fight militants, consolidate peace
· Ethiopia Produces First Military Drone Aircraft
· Somali militants claim to execute Kenyan soldier
· Ethiopia airs jihadi film amid sensitive Muslim protest trial
· An urgent appeal from Unity for Democracy and Justice (Press Release)
· Alshabab hails the death of Ahlu sunna leader
· Somalia: Attacks Increase in Baidoa Following Regional Reshuffle
· Under Cover of Security, Governments Jail Journalists
· Iran denies shipping arms to Islamist militants in Somalia
· Somalia: Arms race vs arms embargo? [VIDEO]
· Somalia: Can US recognition bring stability?
· Jubaland Conference to Open Next Week.
· Exclusive: U.N. monitors see arms reaching Somalia from Yemen, Iran
· Illicit gun trade barrels ahead in Mogadishu
· Besieged, Abused, Ignored: Ethiopian Annihilation Of The Ogaden People
· Africa Cup of Nations 2013: Sunday Mba gives Nigeria victory at last
· OYSU San Diego held its first meet and great event of the year
· New Fighting in Borderland Between Sudan and South Sudan
· Muslim Brothers appoint top grand mufti
· CIA spying on Facebook
· Security Council to Assess Somalia Mission
· Swedish employment office to open in Ethiopia
· Regulatory body censors opposition publication again
· Kenya tensions spark Somali refugee flight
· British troops to be sent to Somalia as military commitment spreads across Africa.
· Ethiopia dam project is devastating the lives of remote indigenous groups
· UN rights chief calls on Somalia to re-open case of reporter and alleged rape victim
· U.S. urges lifting of U.N. arms embargo on Somalia: envoys
· Video- Ogaden Genocide under review( Please Watch)
· Somali journalist sentenced over rape report
· Ethiopia: Transition Plus Confusion
· Somalia: UK to help build democratic government
· Video: Somali President in London- Aljazeera.
· Suicide bomber killed in a blast
· Ethiopian journalist held for coverage of Muslim protests (CPJ)
· A brighter future for Somalia?
· U.N. chief suggests review of 21-year-old Somalia arms embargo
· Zenawi's death leaves a ticking time-bomb
· Somali-American man guilty in Oregon Christmas bomb plot
· Somali president praises EU development aid
· Somalia: Ethiopia, Somalia to Form Joint Ministerial Commission
· Analysis: Tackling Ethiopia’s maternal deaths- Weak Health System
· Israeli warplanes carry out air strike on Syria
· Eritrean Information Minister Ali Abdu gives interview; confirms his defection
· Ethiopia 137th in press freedom index
· Somali leader wins new boost with high-profile EU visit
· Tough call for Kenya's next president
· The UK's harmful aid to Ethiopia
· Egypt facing 'enormous political, economic challenges': Defence minister
· 6 dead in suicide attack outside Somali PM's office
· Ethiopian leader Hailemariam Desalegn elected African Union chairman
· Outcry in Israel over injection of Ethiopian Jews with birth control drug
· Somalia gravediggers grieve improved security
· Failed Negotiations; the prospect of Somali Region (Ogaden Region) and ONLF
· Somali women seek a brighter future in Mogadishu
· African leaders meet in Ethiopia, with conflict in Mali expected to dominate the agenda
· Brits urged to get out of Somalia due to ‘specific threat’
· Burlington-based Somali Bantu band passes on tradition, culture with music
· Somali government arrests 3 over scholarship fraud.
· Ogaden: 40 are missing after heavy clashes.
· Egyptian president cancels visit to Ethiopia in light of violence at home.
· Kenya: Relief as UK body rejects miraa ban calls
· Burkina Faso destroy Ethiopian hopes
· Ethiopia Bahardar University Bans Hijab
· PressTV's documentary: Eritrea A Nation in Isolation.
· Twitter suspends Somali militants' account after graphic photos.
· Kibaki arrives in Ethiopia for AU summit
· Somalia takes steps to combat forgery business
· Oromo: US And UK To Protest Over Oromo Political Prisoners
· UK sergeant 'stranded' in Kenya after civilian shot dead
· Somalia’s position in intl. community gaining momentum.
· Minneapolis men face deportation to Somalia they had escaped as children
· Ethiopia fined for crowd trouble-Nations Cup 2013:
· Somalia: Jubaland formation process underway, says Kismayo leader
· 84.9 billion cubic metres of Oil and Natural Gas is found in Ogaden.
· ONLF: RESPONSE TO MATTERS ARISING FROM THE GUARDIAN ARTICLE:
· Irish-led EU military to stay in Somalia.
· Revolutionary Democracy in Ethiopia
· How Ethiopians view what happen in Asmara.
· Kenya: Traders cart away capital from Eastleigh
· Ethiopia's resettlement scheme leaves lives shattered and UK facing questions
· Calm returns to Eritrea after siege ends.
· UK gives £2.2m to Somalia piracy crack.
· Eritrea TV is operational and no sighs of unrest in Asmara.
· Eritrea says: Anti-Eritrea foreigner sources and certain Eritrean Create Propaganda.
· Reports of unrest in small African nation Eritrea
· Eritrean troops lay siege to ministry
· AU Summit: Rights Key for Addressing Crises
· Ethiopia's PM Expected to be New AU Chair.
· Bildt: Sweden in dark over US terror extradition.
· Somalia's president asks Somalis living in Minnesota to help rebuild their war-torn homeland.
· Deadly clashes hit Ogaden region- a diplomatic source.
· How to beat back Islamic militants in Africa
· US, Somalia Renew Diplomatic Ties After 20 Years
· Statement by the Press Secretary on the Visit of The Somali President.
· $1B Later, US Claims Anti-Terror Victory in Somalia.
· The notorious Somali region “liyu police” invades villages in Eastern Oromia
· Ethiopia surprises with AU chief announcement.
· U.S. to recognize Somali government, opening door to new aid.
· Denis Allex: French agent 'killed' by Somalia al-Shabab.
· Somali President nominates a new Central Bank Governor.
· 33 Ethiopian opposition parties boycott local elections.
· Five killed in Garissa gun attack.
· Liyu police in breach of human rights-Guardian Newspaper.
· Immediate Press Release:Lifting Somali arms embargo ill-advised and dangerous for now.
· Somalia’s first think tank was launched in Mogadishu.
· Uhuru condemns ban on miraa.
· Ethiopia sentences 10 for Al-Qaeda links.
· UK International development minister speaks Aid to Ethiopia and Ogaden Region.
· Somalia: Al Shabab posts Twitter photo of dead French soldier.
· The next big mission in Kismayu.
· U.S. supported France's failed hostage rescue in Somalia.
· Second French soldier 'dies after Somalia raid'
· Somalia Governor tells RFI he knew of French hostage rescue attempt.
· Thousands of ONLF supporters meet in Minneapolis + Photos.
· Ogaden Diaspora Protests against Ethiopia conference in London demands UK to stop Aid.
· Somalia: A failed state is back from the dead.
· Atrocious Torture and Inhuman Treatment in Pre-trial and Arbitrary Detention in Ethiopia Featured
· France believes hostage killed during rescue bid in Somalia.
· RESOLVE OGADEN COALITION PRESS RELEASE:
· French soldier killed and hostage feared dead in Somalia.
· French commando killed in failed Somalia hostage rescue operation: Militants
· French commandos 'attack militant base in Somalia'.
· British aid 'to fund Ethiopian paramilitaries' accused of rape, murder and torture.
· Britain spends millions on Ethiopian 'special police' linked to abuses.
· Video: Notorious Somali Pirate "Big Mouth" retires.
· Fawzia Adan: Emblem of new hope for Somalia.
· Ethiopian force accused of human rights abuse to receive UK millions.
· Ethiopia arrests two over murder of Austrian rafter
· ONLF commanders in Ogaden say killed 8 Ethiopian Military officers.
· Djibouti: security forces kill 14 year-old demonstrator.
· Farmers blow as Holland bans miraa (Khat) from Kenya
· Dozens Killed as Ethiopia’s Rebels armbush ruling party officials.
· Eight killed in Kenya raid, police see political hand.
· Rageh Omaar joins ITV News
· Turkish doctors to train specialists in Somalia.
· Somali refugees in Kenya begin to return home.
· 10 killed fighting in Ogaden Region.
· Jailed Ethiopian Journalist Loses Appeal Over Rebel Ties.
· Somali president Hassan Sheikh Mohamud has invited Somali refugees back home.
· Jihad Comes to Kenya.
· Have Ogaden independence requirements support in International Law?
· Minister Unveils Foreign Support for Somali Pirates.
· ONLF Officials held meeting in different part of the world.
· After the independence- What is the fundamental aim of ONLF?
· Gunmen kill Austrian rafter in Ethiopia.
· Ugandan troops in Somalia control 75,000 sq kms.
· Report- ONLF leaders visit USA, Germany and South Africa.
· Kenya: Ministers demand transfer of officers.
· Nine dead after Somali forces, Islamists clash: elder.
· Ethiopian Muslim Kid Killed, Body Detained
· Rival Sudan leaders meet in Addis Ababa.
· 2 die in attack on Somali refugee camp.
· Two killed in Garissa grenade attack
· 20 killed, 21 injured to save a burning fuel tanker.
· Politics- Ethiopia’s PM marks 100 days in office
· Somalia Human Development Report 2012: Empowering youth for peace and development
· Somalia steps up bid to recover assets stashed in foreign states.
· Somalia Foreign Minister meets her Britain counterpart William Hague.
· Ahmed Modoobe announces Presidential candidate for Jubbaland Formation.
· Ethiopia is looking at stabilizing In Sudan while its people need peace and Justice?
· Syria toll at 60000 and counting
· Somali government seeks to reclaim overseas assets.
· Ethnic clash among AAU 4 Kilo students causes damages.
· Ogaden Justice System: A judge who never attended School.
· Ethiopia says breaks up Islamist militant cell.
· Kenyan Airways flight makes emergency landing in Sudan.
· Renditions continue under Obama, despite due-process concerns
· UK: Government complacent over TPims - Pat McFadde.
· Ogaden Rebel welcomes for 2013, a fierce fighting.
· Ethiopian court finds 10 guilty of terror charges
· 2012 one of "bloodiest years" for journalists: media body.
· Farah Mo,alim:Deputy Speaker dismisses Uhuru, Ruto candidature.
· Ten predictions for 2013.
· Libya-Twenty Somalis killed in accident on Khums-Zliten road.
· Ogaden-UN Special Representative of Somalia met Ogaden Refugee in South Africa.
· 40 dead Internal Fighting of Ethiopian Troops at the Border of Eritrea.
· Report: Immigrant-owned business helps revive economy
· Somali children's center is likely to replace 400 Bar.
· ONLF clashes with Ethiopian Troops in Ogaden Region
· Gunmen kill Kenyan policeman in ambush: police.
· Why President believes he can pull Somalia back on track.
· ONLF denies defection of “top leader”
· Negotiations under way to bring imprisoned Bashir Makhtal back to Canada.
· Egypt Divided as New Constitution Takes Effect
· Somalia sets deadline for al-Shabab militants to surrender.
· ONLF- Press- Release- The Ethiopian regime’s desperate attempt to hide its failure in Ogaden by concocting yet again another false peace agreement with a so-called ONLF faction.
· ONLF Executive Committee leaders are on meeting.
· Somaliland’s stable image under threat.
· Reverse brain drain: Heading home to Somalia
· Ethiopia Expects More Chinese Factories
· Will ONLF and a new Formed Armed Rebel Group unite?
· A Senior police officer killed in Garowe, Puntland.
· Kenya tightens resolve on Somalia refugees.
· Video: Presidents of Somalia and Kenya issue a Joint Communique Fri, 21st Dec, 2012
· Egypt's Vice President Mekki resigns.
· Hope blooms for family in 'peaceful' Somalia.
· Plight of Somali boat people must stop, UN expert says after latest Gulf of Aden tragedy.
· Eritrea and Ethiopia.
· Somali president pays first official visit to Kenya.
· UN Security Council granted AMISOM a fresh mandate.
· An ousted ONLF official claim agreed with Ethiopia.
· DfID under fire for poor response to human rights concerns in Ethiopia.
· Breaking News: Somali President Hassan Sheekh arrives in Nairobi.
· Gunmen kill three in Garissa.
· Obama is 'Time' person of year, Egypt's Morsi included.
· Kenyan police hold over 20 in connection with Nairobi twin blasts.
· Ethiopia: 4 Journalists Win Free Speech Prize
· UN begins food aid airlift to Somalia.
· A senior ONLF official tours to South Africa.
· Two injured in Kenya blasts.
· New AMISOM Head Visits Mogadishu, Meets with Somali President.
· Somalia President receives Millions of Dollars from Qatar Foreign Minister.
· Ethiopian Journalist Fights Terrorism Charges in Court
· How refugee entrepreneurs help themselves and their host country.
· MEPs urge Ethiopia to release journalist.
· Kenya orders all refugees back to camps.
· The Last Stand of Somalia's Jihad
· Ethiopia Drops One Charge in Muslim Case.
· Reports-Both Iran and Israel have military bases in Eritrea, global intel reports.
· Somali militants publicly rebuke American member
· At least one injured in Eastleigh blast.
· Ogaden: ONLF forces clash with Ethiopian Troops, + How People in Ogaden see Ethiopia and Oil Production.
· Video- Ethiopia Abuses Journalist, Ogaden is worest place.
· Kibaki honours soldiers for role in war on Al-Shabaab.
· After attacks, Kenya clamps down on refugee freedoms in move aimed at Somali community
· Family's plea over Somaliland custody death.
· Former Somalia P.M. urges Kenya to rethink refugee policy.
· Susan Rice Drops Secretary of State Bid
· Car bomb kills two in Somali capital.
· Human right violations alarmingly increasing in Ethiopia.
· Canada, U.S. sign visa info sharing agreement.
· Hospitalised Kamukunji MP flown to South Africa
· Eastleigh feels heat of insecurity
· KENYA: UN security officer killed in Nairobi
· Ethiopia remains mired in poverty in spite of progress
· Ethiopian Court Gives Oromo Politicians Prison Over Secession.
· 32 Dead clashes between ONLF Rebels and Ethiopian Forces, A Diplomatic Source.
· ONLF Information Bureau-The Ethiopian Prime Minster’s Dismal Performance on Aljazeera.
· Bonn train station bomb scare suspects freed.
· New hope for Somalia, says scholar MP
· Sensing further dissolution, al-Shabaab tries to kill Hizbul Islam leader.
· Mahiga welcomes Grand Stabilisation Plan for Somalia.
· Susan Rice and Africa’s Despots
· OYSU-San Diego & Somali Youth Athletics Presents Open Mic-Nights.
· Kenyan police kill three, arrest four suspected militants.
· The Ethiopian Orthodox Church to Do Controversial Vote for a New Patriarch Featured.
· KDF soldier, civilian killed in Garissa
· Rebuilding Kismayo After Al-Shabab.
· Can Ethiopia and Eritrea finally find peace? (AlJazeera)
· AU, Somali troops capture Islamist stronghold.
· Somalia: Somaliland election results lead to violent protests in Hargeisa
· Kamukunji MP Yusuf Hassan injured, two killed in Eastleigh blast.
· Nairobi Explosion, MP injures and three are killed.
· Jigjiga Airport Inaugurated.
· Appeal to stop handing over Ogaden Refugee to Ethiopian government.
· Terror Fight Shifts to Africa.
· Somaliland Intelligence handed over Ogaden Civilian to Ethiopian Intelligence.
· Ethiopia's Anti-Terrorism Law Squelches Opposition, Activists Say.
· Eastleigh blast victim dies.
· Turkey to lobby for Somalia’s security.
· Ethiopia: IGAD Congratulates Dr Tedros On His Appointment As Foreign Minister.
· Critics find ambassador Susan Rice's Africa record 'troubling'
· Blast hits Somali district in Kenyan capital, three wounded.
· Ethiopia PM willing to talk to Eritrea- Aljazeera.
· Ogaden Oil in 2013- $100 million.
· Somalia's al-Shabab targets Puntland military.
· My Conversation with ONLF Leader?
· Canadian Somali Congress testimony before the Canadian Parliament on the issue of deportations.
· Sheikh Madobe speaks to journalists at Kismayo International Airport
· Somalia: 'Al-Shabab' ambush ministers and defend Jowhar.
· Fight against al Shabaab instructive model for future: U.S. general.
· Ethiopia unsure if new “unity” government will be effective.
· Eritrea lose 14 footballers in Uganda.
· Reflections on relations between Ethiopia and Eritrea.
· Polls in Breakaway Somaliland 'transparent': Observers.
· At least 26 killed in Somali clan battles.
· How Long Will It Take to Rebuild Somalia Physically?
· Samatar ready to run if Rybak doesn't
· Palestinians in the West Bank react to the UN vote
· In Ethiopia, trial of Muslim leaders reveals simmering unrest.
· Somali Islamist militants slam soldier abuse video.
· Palestinians rally for vote on UN status upgrade.
· Uganda to deploy 2,000 veterans in Somalia
· Ethiopia reshuffles Cabinet Minister and got New Foreign Minister.
· Saudi king appears on TV after surgery.
· Somali Refugees Struggle in South Africa.
· Kidnapped, detained, tortured - a victim of the Ethiopia’s secret war.
· Ogaden: Fighting between ONLF armed forces and Ethiopia Troops.
· The Ogaden Basin is an area of Ogaden that may hold significant reserves of crude oil and natural
· Ethiopia to stay in Somalia until AU takeover: PM
· Ethiopia: Somalia's President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud's State Visit to Ethiopia.
· Media-Savvy Militants Lure Foreigners for 'Holy War' in Somalia
· Egypt mass protests challenge Islamist president.
· Why Somalia want to join East Africa community
· Formation of Jubbaland tests delicate political balance.
· Somalia: Somaliland Military Provocation Against Puntland.
· Tullow’s Second Oil Find Raises Prospects for Kenya Production.
· War over Nile River water between Egypt and Ethiopia?
· Somalia: Govt Forces Kill Top Al-Shabaab Commander.
· At least 12 dead in Somalia-Kenya border battle: witnesses
· Lawyers: Terror case against 29 Ethiopian Muslims unconstitutional
· Susan Rice battles critics as abrasive style takes toll.
· Government orders inquiry into recent killings in northern region
· Police Raids Alienate Kenya's Largest Ethnic Minority.
· Gaza ceasefire holds but mistrust runs deep.
· Ethiopian Supreme Court ruling marks a further erosion of human rights work in Ethiopia
· UNESCO Chief: 2012 Set To Become Deadliest Year For Journalists.
· Ethiopia delays appeal of jailed blogger, opposition leader.
· Report says Eritrea’s president decides to step down.
· U.S. has decimated al Qaeda chiefs but must persist in fight: Panetta.
· Ethiopian Prime Minister to visit Kenya.
· The Ethiopian government’s search of false legitimacy for its constitution.
· Kenya: Garissa residents shot after army launches crackdown.
· Rising xenophobia against Somalis in Kenya.
· Meles Zenawi’s legacy for the Horn of Africa (Aljazeera).
· Gaza conflict: seven members of same family killed.
· Tension as gunmen kill 3 soldiers in Garissa.
· Kenyan nationals attack Somalis in Nairobi over bomb attack.
· Is Jubaland President Hassan Sh. Mohamud’s Achilles’ heel?
· UN Security Council Debates the Spread of Piracy.
· Ethiopia to send public diplomacy delegates while Cairo pushes Ethiopia to scrap the dam.
· Is Ethiopia ready for foreign investment?
· Israel pounds Gaza Strip from air and sea.
· Puntland says arrests al Shabaab members, seizes explosives.
· Explosion on bus in Kenya capital kills at least 5
· Culture shock awaits Somali returnees.
· Israel air strikes hit Hamas headquarters
· In Somalia, Political Battle Over Newly Liberated Regions.
· Abraha Wolde’s conference in Jigjiga and the agenda behind it.
· Garissa.-Gunmen kill two policemen in Garissa.
· 'Strong Egypt' chief Abul-Fotouh heads up medical convoy to Gaza.
· USA: Jamestown man sentenced to life in prison in the death of a Somali immigrant.
· Ethiopia: German NGO Quits Ethiopia in Protest Against 'Restrictions On Civil Rights and Freedom of Speech'
· Susan Rice is not qualified to replace Hillary Clinton (John McCain).
· New Somali Cabinet Sworn In.
· Congo: 44 Killed in Fighting Between M23 and Army.
· Somali president in u-turn over U.N. charcoal ban.
· Briefing: Ethiopia’s Muslim protests.
· Iran to open Somali embassy, Turkey rebuilds parliament.
· Gaza: Hamas' Jaabari Killed In Israeli Attacks
· Ethiopia: UK Parliament Delegation in Ethiopia.
· Post-Meles Ethiopia faces uncertainty.
· Convening of the 7th meeting of the Military Operations Coordination Committee on Somalia.
· Ethiopia elected to UN Human Rights Council seat; HRW Criticized Ethiopia's poor rights record.
· Ethiopia: Little Hope for an End to Ogaden Conflict
· Somali parliament endorses downsized Cabinet in victory for new prime minister.
· Opposition Parties Demand Free and Fair Elections.
· Ethiopia Unqualified for Human Rights Council Seat.
· ETHIOPIA-SOMALIA: The cost of being a good neighbour.
· FEDERALISM: THESOLESAVIOR OF THE SOMALI NATION
· Video: Life after al-Shabab in Mogadishu.
· 26 Kenyan Police killed and wounded in an ambush.
· Jubaland Committee Arrives in Kismayo, Others 'Stranded in Mogadishu
· Chaos will resurrect if Uganda leaves Somalia.
· How To End Government Intolerance Of Islam In Ethiopia.
· CIA director David Petraeus resigns over affair.
· High-ranking Ethiopian regime official seeks asylum in Canada.
· GARISSA: Defense minister blames police laxity for insecurity.
· Somalia: Jubaland Protests Against 'Divisive Policies' of Somalia President.
· Ethiopia abusing religious freedom of Muslims: U.S. body.
· Somalia's al Shabaab, squeezed in south, move to Puntland.
· Response to Time-world article regarding ONLF.
· Unified Ethiopian Opposition Demands Fair Elections.
· UN Security Council extends Somalia peacekeeping force.
· Former US President, George W.Bush Accidentally Votes For Obama.
· Ethiopia: EPRDF Executive Committee Meets.
· Somalia's long hard road of institution building.
· What does the future hold for Ethiopia after the death of Prime Minister Meles Zenawi?
· SOMALIA: Former Somali Prime Minister calls Puntland authority ‘oppressive’
· The Ogaden Problem: Will an Old Insurgency Tip the Balance in East Africa?
· Four more years for battle-hardened Obama.
· Security Council divided over Somalia arms embargo.
· Ethiopia: The Ogaden Peace is further away.
· Video-Barack Obama victory speech: 'The best is yet to come'
· THE President of The Federal Republic of Somalia H. E. HASSAN SHEIKH MOHAMUD Meets with IGAD EXECUTIVE SECRETARY Eng. MAHBOUB MAALIM.
· Obama wins a second term as U.S. president.
· Uganda 'stabbed in back' by UN report – Minister
· Top US official visits Somalia.
· Ethiopia Presents New Islamic Council.
· Ethiopia, Qatar resume diplomatic ties.
· Somalia gets first woman Foreign minister.
· Somalia names first cabinet ministers waiting Parliament Approval.
· Migrant boat sinks off Libyan coast killing three, 70 rescued.
· EU gives $200 million for security, education in turbulent Somalia.
· Commander-in-Chief of the Ethiopian Air force resigns as tensions rise between factions of the army.
· Over 14 killed, dozens injured in bomb attack on Ethiopian Prison.
· Amnesty International Demands Independent Investigation Into Rights Violations by Ethiopian Gov't.
· Twin explosions kill three in Somalia capital -witnesses.
· Ogaden-Can Ethiopia's Political Conflicts Be Resolved Peacefully?
· Timeline: Somalia's road from 1991 collapse to permanent government.
· Turkish prime minister to visit Gaza Strip soon.
· Uganda to withdraw troops from Somalia, says Mukasa.- BBC.
· Ethiopia Muslims rally on Fridays as tension rises
· Ogaden poem (Wardheer) by Naeemo Ali
· Eritrea blames Ethiopia for IGAD woes.
· What would Romney win mean for Africa?
· AU seeks a lift to arms embargo, charcoal ban in Somalia.
· Ethiopian TV is a propaganda factory: ETV Reporter.
· Somalia: Mass Kismayo arrests of 'Islamist supporters'
· Somalia: Somaliland set to drill for oil by 2014.
· Ogaden: What will happen after ONLF and Ethiopia talks stalled?
· Wife of Ethiopian Minister charged with terrorism.
· Tullow shares rise after news of second oil find in Kenya.
· Ohio's Somali voters have swing-state power.
· Ethiopia's homeless Prime Minister.
· Ethiopia and Eritrea: An elusive peace on the cards?
· Was the constitution an issue?
· Bustling livestock trade boosts Somalia's economy.
· Saudi embassy linked with terrorist funding in Ethiopia.
· VIDEO: Somali justice: forgiveness, money or execution.
· Why Ogaden people flee from The Ogaden Region.?
· Briefing: Ethiopia's ONLF rebellion: The ONLF aims to create an independent state of Ogaden..
· Ethiopia charges 29 Muslims under anti-terror law.
· Ethiopia closes 10 NGOs offices.
· Al-Shabaab issue new terror threats to Kenya.
· Somalia: 'Local communities to build Jubaland': Political leader.
· Israeli company focuses on Ogaden and Afar lands.
· ONLF Commander in Chief hailed the stalled, Ethiopian and ONLF Peace Talks.
· What next for Somaliland?
· UK: Theresa May strips British passport from Muslim care worker who refused to join MI5.
· Ogaden Oil: The International Court in Genève will hear the Dispute over Ogaden Oil.
· Addis Ababa-Is the suspension of Abdi Mohamed Omar fact or fiction?
· Africom steps up secret operations in Horn of Africa.
· Terrorist pipeline continues to flow from Minn. to Somalia.
· Millions of Ethiopian Muslims protested in Addis Ababa On Friday, In front of state TV.
· Ethiopia's Muslims accuse government of religious meddling.
· Egypt: Ethiopia Grants Egypt 1 Million Cubic Meters to Establish Industrial Zone.
· Somalia: “The Mogadishu boom”
· Ethiopia to Introduce Mobile Banking
· Kenya to open six more embassies in new economic diplomacy drive.
· Number of murdered Somali reporters grows to 16.
· THE CASE OF WESTREN SOMALILAND (OGADEN): AN INTERNATIONAL LEGAL PERSPECTIVE.
· Ethiopian transition proceeding smoothly - except for one thing.
· South Sudan plans mediation between Ethiopia and Eritrea
· Ethiopian the civil service minister and leader of the OPDO in deep trouble.
· Judge Frehiwot Samuel’s testimony on Hailemariam Desalegn (Video)
· AMISOM forces arrest 72 militants as Kismayu pacification continues.
· Ogaden-Heavy combat between ONLF insurgents and Ethiopian forces- RBC Radio.
· Redefining protest in Ethiopia: what happens to the 'terror' narrative when Muslims call for a secular state?
· Foreign minister makes first visit to Somalia by top Italian official in decades.
· 4 killed in Ethiopian Muslim protests.
· We are ready: Bringing Somalia's recovery online.
· Ogaden clan endorse 2 MPs for Wajir seats.
· Somalia al Shabaab militants threaten British attack.
· Fears of massacre in Ogaden after ONLF and Ethiopian Govt talks stalled.
· The Battle for Hoosingo.
· For new Somali PM Shirdon, security and economy top priorities.
· We must keep Ethiopia Govt, ONLF talking.
· The Horn of Africa Vote in Virginia and Democratic Presidential Coattails.
· AMISOM agrees to leave Somali football stadium
· Ethiopian Muslims Continue Protests, as New PM Continues the Legacy of Defiance.
· Video- ONLF Press -Conference In Nairobi after Peace Talks between and Ethiopia Istalled.
· The Ogaden reaction over The Peace talks between ONLF and Ethiopia stalled..
· Meles widow 'refusing to vacate palace.
· ROC Urges ONLF and Ethio Gov't Revive Stalled Peace Talks.
· VIDEO: UN official urges global aid for Somalia
· Somalia MPs approve Shirdon as the new prime minister
· ONLF and Ethiopian Government Negotiation collapsed.
· The Peace Talks Between the ONLF and the Ethiopian Government Stall
· Western money, African blood: How US and Europe paid for Africans to rout Somali militants.
· ONLF and Ethiopia are in face-to face meeting in the Second Day.
· Ethiopia's only opposition MP snubbed by PM Hailemariam
· Ogaden Swedish News: Ogaden - affärer i blod och olja.
· Swedish journalists tell of time in Ethiopia jail- BBC.
· Mother of Somali boy beaten to death testifies as the stepfather goes on trial.
· ONLF and Ethiopia started the negotiation.
· South Africa's Dlamini-Zuma, first female AU chief.
· Ethiopia’s democratization could help stabilize Somalia.
· AMISOM says security situation improving in Kismayo port city.
· Why these young men are ready to die for religion.
· TPLF boss says Muslim protests have to be stopped.
· Ethiopia weapons cache smuggling ring from Sudan sparks fear of violence.
· Somali, AU forces secure more southern towns from rebels.
· BBC/VOA Somali service: Reality vs. falsehood
· Interview with Ken Menkhaus: Al-Shabaab has been weakened but it is still far from destroyed
· 1898 the Ogaden Somalis in East Africa-Jubbaland.
· Ogaden Mother and Child Relief launches their online presence.
· World Bank Support for “Development” by Force.
· Two blasts rocked Nairobi’s Eastleigh.
· Swedish journalists explain arrest, imprisonment in Ethiopia
· Somali journalists are dying from corruption as much as conflict | Jamal Osman
· Ethiopia wants end to Egypt, Sudan meddling over Nile dam.
· New Somali PM Pledges Competent, Trustworthy Government.
· Interview with Hassan Abdullahi- ONLF and Ethiopian Peace Talks.
· Ras Kamboni Leader Appointed to Run Kismayo During Transition.
· Kismayo gets temporary administration.
· Yusuf Haji: KDF Kill 3,000 Al Shabaab in One Year.
· World dangerous roads - Ethiopia edition.
· United Nations delegation visits Beledweyne to assess flood damage.
· Can 2012 offer a happy ending for Somalia?
· Ethiopia has significant wheat production potential - Report.
· Ethiopia media facing government crackdown, publishing restrictions.
· Ethiopia releases 68 Eritrean prisoners of war.
· Al-Shabab preparing for last stand in Mogadishu, sources say.
· Kibaki seeks disarming, integration of surrendering Shabaab.
· Ethiopia’s New Prime Minister and the Challenges Ahead- VOA
· Somali president jets in for jubilee fete.
· Ethiopia: Independent papers say gov't banned them.
· African Union, Somali troops seize strategic town of Wanlaweyn.
· Ethiopia: Washington Update.
· Somali president names political newcomer as prime minister: diplomats.
· Video-Ethiopia rocked by massive Muslim protest - IndepthAfrica
· CPJ: Ethiopia briefly detains VOA correspondent.
· Ethiopia: Junedin Saddo Faces New Sanctions.
· ‘Mr President, I am still alive’
· Petrobras to Explore Ethiopia for Oil in East African Expansion.
· Ethiopia: at least 150 arrested during Irreechaa.
· Kismaayo: Somalia's Sarajevo.
· Ogaden-Humanitarian Crisis in the Ogaden Region
· ONLF officials and Ogaden Community held meeting in Nairobi + photos.
· First defection in Ethiopia after the Death of Zenawi.
· Norwegian-Somali Mohamed can be Somalia's next Prime Minister
· Ethiopia: Business as Usual.
· African troops comb Kismayu for bombs after Somali rebel retreat.
· Why Education is Important in Our Life.
· Explosions rock Somalia's Kismayo.
· Why The Media is silent in Ogaden- Displaced in Denan
· Somalia’s president pays visit to Beledweyne.
· Kiss Kismayo goodbye.
· Who are the U.S. supporting in Somalia?
· Somalis Attacked in Nairobi After Deadly Church Blast.
· Egypt offers to train Somali army.
· Two Kenyan police officers shot dead near Somalia border.
· Video: Al-Shabab rebels out of key Somali town.
· Simmering Somali and Ethiopia Situations.
· Al Jazeera's Peter Greste on al-Shabab's Kismayo pullout
· Three civilians are killed in Ogaden.
· Al Shabaab Islamists abandon last stronghold in Somalia.
· Ethiopia's New PM Says Policies Will Remain Constant.
· Ethiopia: Medrek Vows to thwart Meles’ Legacy.
· What next for Somalia's Kismayu?By RASHID ABDI.
· Al Shabaab stronghold Kismayo falls.
· COMMUNIQUÉ on Secretary-General's Mini-Summit on Somalia.
· ‘No time to lose’ to advance peace and democracy in Somalia.
· Post-Meles Hegemony in the Horn of Africa.
· Morsi: Egypt is ready to provide all kinds of support for Somalia.
· Kenyan fighter jets bomb Somali city.
· Ogadentoday Press calls for Investigation of Ogaden Genocide.
· Egypt remains “concerned” over Ethiopia’s Nile River dam project.
· Hizbul Islam quits al-Shabab, alliances shift in Somalia
· Hundreds mourn teen killed by car driven by sister.-Toronto
· Somalia: Al Shabaab fighters in mass surrender in Jowhar.
· Video-A campaign of terror and mass executions in Ogaden, eastern Ethiopia
· Why Europe should speak out about Ethiopia’s human rights.
· A wave of atrocities against villages in Ogaden.
· US praises Ethiopia’s new PM Desalegn.
· Ethiopia’s Genocide of the Ogadeni Continues.
· Ethiopia, human rights and the Ogaden conflict.
· Nuruddin Farah: a life in writing.
· Breaking News-A Somali MP assassinated in Muqdisho.
· Ethiopia blocked Swedish TV.
· Ethiopian Muslims in election tug of war with government.
· Mohamud receives 14 foreign ambassadors in Mogadishu.
· A Minnesota man recently traveled to Somalia to join al-Shabab.
· Assuming a virtue it has not: the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission’s attempt to divert attention from the violation of Human rights in Ethiopia and cover-up the truth.
· The Jack Rice Show - Abdikareem Rabi.
· Ethiopia swears in new prime minister.
· I am more optimist about Hailemariam than many of my friends (Elias Kifle).
· Somalia Radio and state TV Journalists dead in explosion.
· Suicide bombers kill at least six in Somali capital
· Mohamed Adow’s Public-relations Spin for Abdi Iley
· Somalia guerrilla artists dare to paint reality.
· Kenya: 20 Illegal Somali, Ethiopian Aliens Nabbed in Eastleigh
· 140 Nigeria Police officers arrive Somalia for peace keeping.
· Somali rebels pour back into Kismayo, fears of showdown mount.
· ONLF attacked Ethiopian Military Base in Ogaden.
· Two more Canadian-Somali men shot to death
· Egypt plans to sue backers of anti-Islam film.
· MP faults Ongeri for 'careless talk' on Somalia
· New Ethiopian Prime Minister will take the oath Friday morning.
· Why now Ethiopian Human Right Commons are visiting the Jails.
· Former U.S. Diplomat Lauds Selection of Ethiopia’s New Ruling Party Leader.
· PETITION: The oppression in Ethiopia’s Ogaden needs media attention.
· Released Swedish Journalists Undeterred by Ethiopian Ordeal.
· Changing fortunes in Ethiopia’s Ogaden.
· Ethiopia women in Ogaden report rape, sexual abuse by military.
· Alshabab abandoned Kismayo Port, Report says.
· Somalia inaugurates elected president after 20 years of strife.
· PRESS RELEASE- Ogaden Human Right Committee..
· Ethiopian Prime Minister to arrive in Moqdisho.
· Ethiopian Security forces arrested civilians in Ogaden Region.
· Ethiopian Ruling Party Confirms Hailemariam as Meles’s Successor.
· Somali forces, AMISOM capture Bibi town.
· Ethiopia Muslims condemn anti-Prophet film, call for calm in Islamic world.
· Ethiopians Will Soon Learn New PM's Identity.
· Officials: Kenyan police stop major terror attack.
· Ogaden Human Right welcomes Peace talks between Ethiopia and ONLF.
· EPRDF Council meeting Begins.
· We feel good and are incredibly relieved'
· UN Assembly President condemns attack on Somalia's new president.
· Ethiopia Ruling Party to Pick Meles Successor..
· Somali leader taken to presidential complex after attack.
· Ethiopia to form oil and gas company, Ogaden region unsettled.
· Somalia President and Kenya's Foreign affairs minister escaped bomb attack
· New Somali President Safe After Explosion.
· US ambassador to Libya and three other embassy staff killed in attack.
· UN chief welcomes new Somali President.
· Where’s the Justice for Ogaden?.
· Congratulations to the New President of Somalia.
· ONLF welcomes the release of Martin Schibbye and Johan Persson.
· Ethiopia frees two Swedish journalists.
· SOMALIA: Hassan Sheikh Mohamud the New President Elect of Somalia.
· U.S. congratulates Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud on becoming Somalia’s new president.
· Press Release-Wanton killing of civilians including children in Ogaden by the Ethiopian Army.
· Amid fraud fears, Somalia to elect new president.
· 14 are killed in Ogaden amid fresh talk between ONLF and Ethiopia Government expected.
· Ethiopia starts negotiating with Ogaden separatist rebels.
· Saudi Arabia warns against travel to Ethiopia.
· Presidential candidates make speeches to new Somali MPs.
· Ethiopia government and ONLF announces, “Peace agreement plan”.
· Ethiopia Government in Talks With Rebels, Spokesman Says.
· ONLF Press Release-Peace talks between Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF) and the Ethiopian Government Held in Kenya.
· Unemployment causes more mental health problems among Somalis in London than in Minneapolis.
· Ethiopia: Despots like Meles fail to grasp that there are far smarter ways to deal with critics.
· Somali Parliament Prepares to Elect President.
· Politics Hinders Capture of Somalia's Kismayo.
· Finnish-Somali presidential bid stumbles over age requirement.
· Ethiopia party divided on Zenawi successor.
· Ethiopian man threatens action over UK 'link to abuse'
· As presidential vote nears, UN envoy urges Somali parliamentarians to choose wisely.
· Moqdisho and Addiss Ababa: the Politics heats up?
· Kismayo feels the heat ahead of AMISOM assault.
· Shabaab fighters surrender.
· Is Ethiopia at dangerous crossroads?
· AMISOM shelling may kill senior Al-Shabaab officer.
· Mrs. Susan Rice, we demand your apology to the Ethiopian Democratic Opposition.
· Ethiopia’s Opportunity-A new day beckons
· Kenya's navy shells Kismayo in Somalia.
· Somaliland: Stop Deporting Ethiopian Refugees.
· Egypt could strike Ethiopian dam from Sudan.
· Somalia’s drawn-out election seen internationally as a success.
· Troops step up Kismayo attack plans.
· Zenawi's grisly legacy: economic growth or development?
· Somalia: We Are Ready to Talk to Al-Shabaab.
· Afmadow secure, says African Union spokesman.
· Ethiopia's Zenawi laid to rest some praise him others says, Big Dictator.
· Tough challenges for Ethiopia's new leader Hailemariam.
· Saudi Arabia comes to aid of African states.
· War criminal Meles Zenawi dies a free man.
· Supporters of Meles Zenawi tried to force everyone to light candles in New York.
· Critical Pedagogy of Paulo Freire and the Ogaden Struggle.
· For being critical of Meles, couple separated in prison.
· Mogadishu hotel built as symbol of hope.
· Somali artists prepare for presidential inauguration.
· Ethiopian Torture Suspect, Arrested In Denver, Colorado
· The Ethiopian Rebel Group, ONLF eyes on the Political Changes in Ethiopia.
· Breaking News- Committee of Somali Parliament announces Presidential Election Day.
· Will Change in Leadership Bring Progress on Human Rights in Ethiopia?
· Kismayu to fall soon, Somalia forces say.
· Eritrea silent as Ethiopia readies funeral of arch-foe.
· Al Amoudi says "I lost my right hand" over death of PM Meles Zenawi
· Kenya police hit by Mombasa grenade attack.
· Somalia Parliament appointed Jeneral Muse Xassan Cabdulle as the head of Election Presidential committee.
· Ogaden Region: Mayor of Jigjiga and well-known Traditional singer defected.
· Meles Zenawi’s legacy: Hope, pain, and despair
· Somali woman 'forced to pour milk on herself'
· EPRDF to Decide Meles’s Successor After Funeral.
· No oil found in Puntland , says Range Resources.
· Ethiopia Releases Journalist, Drops Charges.
· Somali PM must pay $21 million for alleged torture - US court.
· Mombasa riots deepen concern about religious tensions in Kenya.
· Power vacuum fears engulf Ethiopia.
· Two dead as Mombasa Muslims riots continue.
· Ethiopia: Army Commits Torture, Rape.
· Ethiopia: After Meles (analysis).
· ETHIOPIA: Looking For The Exit In Somalia .
· Somalia must form new government, EU's Ashton says.
· Ethiopia: Detention of editor signals continuation of Meles-era crackdown.
· Somalia's al-Shabab loses control of Merca port to army
· Ethiopia: A Nation in Search of Peace and Leadership.
· What next for Addis after Meles Zenawi?
· Experts Believe Limited Press Freedom to Continue in Ethiopia.
· High court will decide the fate of disqualified MPs says president.
· Kenya Red Cross: More than 200 have died in separate clashes connected to polls next year.
· The man who tried to make dictatorship acceptable.
· Ethiopian Meles Zenawi's death creates controversy over constitutionality of heir's appointment.
· Ethiopia's new leader Hailemariam emerges.
· Humanitarian crisis looms in Mandera region after fighting.
· Meles’ death shows gaps in U.S. interests and ideals.
· Accomplice In Genocide; UN Human Rights Commissioner Navi Pillay.
· Ethiopia to bury late Prime Minister Meles on September 2.
· Somalia: Why East Africa and the world are watching closely as Somalia votes.
· As Ethiopia looks beyond strongman Meles, fears of instability.
· Ethiopia’s Meles Remembered For Development, Abuses.
· Meles' death a chance for peace - Ethiopia rebel group.
· Meles Zenawi: Genius Genocidaire.
· Ethiopian Prime Minister May Have Died in Brussels a Month Ago.
· Mixed reaction to Zenawi death.
· Silent celebration:The Death of Zenawi and Ethiopian People.
· Ethiopia’s Meles Zenawi’s legacy in the Ogaden/Somali region.
· ONLF Statement: The Death of Meles Zenawi can be an opportunity for a new beginning.
· Ethiopia's prime minister dies, ending weeks of speculation about health.
· Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi dead at 57
· ONLF Leader congratulates Ogaden People, Muslims on occasion of Eid
· Political changes fail to excite disenfranchised Somalis.
· Officials among 31 dead in Sudan plane blast.
· Why Somali Ogaden People wants Self-Determination from Ethiopia?
· 16 killed in Ogaden Region Fighting.
· Deadline looms for naming of Somalia's transitional government
· Holiday in Somalia turns into nightmare.
· Profiles of Somalia's top presidential candidates.
· Excitement as election fever grips Somali capital Mogadishu.
· Kenya to impose sanctions on Somalia peace spoilers.
· Saudi Arabia announces Eid al-Fitr celebration to be marked Sunday.
· Garissa steps up security ahead of Idd celebrations.
· Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenawi’s Vanishing Act
· Somalia banned ministers from Parliamentary.
· World Bank under fire over Ethiopian dam.
· Ethiopian church patriarch Abune Paulos dies -BBC.
· Rift on the Nile: Challenges lie ahead for Nile water sharing.
· Kenya: Moi Urges Somalia Candidates to Foster Stability.
· Ethiopia Airlines dreamliner arrives.
· SOMALIA: Next stop Kismayo.
· Ethiopia - Prominent Muslims Detained in Crackdown - Security Forces Arrest Hundreds of Peaceful Protesters - Detainees At Risk
· Have you seen this Ethiopian prime minister?
· East Africa debates what happens to southern Somalia if al Shabab is routed.
· UN warns of 'imminent' attack on the southern Somali port of Kismayo.
· 15 of August, “Ogaden people are celebrating”
· Foreign currency shortage hits Ethiopian banks, threatens inflation.
· Ethiopian premier’s absence draws attention, speculation.
· Somali government must end assassinations.
· In Ethiopia, Post-Zenawi Void Could Create Opening for Reform.
· ‘Missing’ Ugandan choppers sighted in Mt Kenya forest.
· Warships kill 3 in fight with al-Shabaab in Kismayo.
· Missing Meles- Financial Times.
· Somali Olympians deny seeking asylum over threats.
· Increasing consumption of hyena meat in Kismayo.
· Mo Farah wins his second gold: Olympics athletics.
· New Reports Say Meles Will Return to Work by September.
· Demonstration about Ethiopia planned in Sioux City.
· Ethiopian authorities crack down on Muslim press.
· Somali presidential candidates strike unity deal as election draws.
· Ethiopia: What Might a Post-Meles Era Bring?
· Kenya concerns over Ethiopian Political future.
· Meles Zenawi: Ethiopia's pragmatic philosopher-king or cruel despot?
· Somalia’s former prime minister returns to Mogadishu.
· Ethiopian Deputy PM vows to improve ties with China to new level.
· Ethiopian prime minister Meles Zenawi not seen for seven weeks.
· Ethiopia after Meles.
· Ethiopians contemplate a nation without Prime Minister Meles Zenawi
· Somalia rising after two decades of civil war and unrest
· Moving Somalia Toward Lasting Stability.
· Ethiopia inflation stays high in July.
· In Somali capital, a year without Islamist militia.
· What’s the future for Somalia after August 20
· Djiboutian foreign minister reiterates commitment to Somali peace.
· Somalia: President Sharif walks out of Signatories’ meeting in Nairobi.
· Ethiopia on tenterhooks as strongman Zenawi reportedly ill.
· U.S. encouraged by Somalia progress -Clinton.
· Ethiopia claims Meles rumors “campaign of fabrication”
· BREAKING NEWS: Grenade blast in Eastleigh, Nairobi kills one - Kenyan media.
· ETHIOPIA: The return of the Meles?
· Ethiopia’s PM Meles health controversy continues as future debated.
· Looting Ogaden: Ethiopia's Failed Attempt to Exploit Ogaden's Resources.
· Ethiopian diplomat jailed in Britain for cannabis smuggling.
· Somali comic received death threats before murder
· Is Ethiopia’s PM dead, sick, or just on holiday?
· Ethiopia - If Meles goes too…
· Ethiopia May Run Gas Fields Amid Dispute With China’s PetroTrans.
· Clinton’s East African Trip Focuses on Oil, Somalia,and Security.
· Ethiopia Arrests Overshadow Muslim Protest.
· Qeybdid elected new Galmudug president.
· Muslim Protests in Ethiopia Reveal Religious Fault Lines.
· Meles Zenawi: Ethiopian leader 'getting better' -BBC
· Tribe, land and politics - Africa's toxic mix.
· ICG: we have no direct knowledge of Meles’ health
· The Death and Life of Melez Zenawi- Is Zenawi will be Like the Sharon of Isreal.
· US man admits plot to support al-Shabab in Somalia.
· Group of Somali Islamic scholars dispute some constitutional provisions.
· Ethiopians still looking for answers on Meles.
· Ethiopia erupts in deadly ethnic violence.
· Somali National Constituent Assembly continues despite mortar attack.
· ONLF-the Ethiopian Regime’s Hysterical Rants against HRW’s Ben Rawlence and ONLF
· Ethiopian forces contain deadly tribal clash; 2 dozen people said killed since Wednesday.
· President Obama declares situation in Somalia a "national security threat"
· Suffering oppression during the holy month.
· Many killed in Ethiopia ethnic clashes.
· Ethiopian Muslims say conflict with Islam “not coming”
· Ethiopia: 20,000 flee Moyale clashes - Red Cross.
· Ethiopian crackdown: could it stir Islamist backlash?.
· UPDF sends 3,200 more troops to Somalia.
· Ex-Defense Minister: Ethiopia Faces Political ‘Crisis’
· Ethiopia maid kills self in Kuwait.
· Where is Meles Zenawi? Ethiopians don't know.
· UK troops in Somalia 'aiding Africa Union force'
· American- Ethiopian Muslim Sheikh killed in Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia: Widespread violations feared in clampdown on Muslim protests.
· UN: Somalia Transition at ‘Decisive Phase’
· Norway Conservatives and Progress Party propose to cut Aid Ethiopia.
· Declaration-The Peoples' Alliance for freedom and Democracy (OLF, ONLF, SLF and some candidates of AFD)
· Ethiopia Muslim students say they are not “radical”.
· Radical Islam rises in U.S. ally Ethiopia.
· Ghana's transition sets democratic example.
· Six Saudis held in Ethiopia for distributing charity.
· Brazilian Petrol Firm Proposes Concessions In Ogaden.
· Ogaden: African Palestinians as" defining and still under the occupation of Ethiopian Regime‏
· Obama’s Not-So-Secret Terror War.
· thiopian weekly blocked for reporting on Meles' health.
· Ethiopia without PM Meles Zenawi – the case of EPRDF and ONLF.
· Ethiopia’s Minister Receiving Treatment after Car Crash.
· Somalia's al Shabaab executes three of its own for treason.
· Americans had tried to save Meles.
· Is Ethiopia the next Nigeria?Ethiopian police clash with Muslim protesters, several arrested.
· Political Atmosphere of Ethiopia heats up and New waves of Muslim Protest in Addis Ababa.
· Meles "clinically dead" -- outside reports.
· A Somali migrant's perilous journey to South Africa.
· Ethiopian Muslim leaders arrested.
· First Person: Jamal Osman.
· Nuruddin Farah: Not all Somalis are pirates and we have been victims too.
· Ethiopia: UN Human Rights Chief 'Seriously Alarmed' By Intimidation of Journalists.
· Muslims and Christians protest together for the rights of Muslims in Ethiopia.
· Why Are All Ethiopian Eyes on Brussels?
· Ethiopian PM’s Health Still in Question- VOA.
· Ethiopian Prime Minister Said to be Receiving Treatment in Europe.
· Ethiopian PM in 'critical' state in Brussels clinic- Diplomatic Sources Told AFP
· Ethiopia rocked by massive Muslim protests.
· Ethiopian Regime Crumbles: Enter CIA.
· Syria Conflict: White House Says Assad Losing Control.
· Ethiopia Promises Details of PM Meles' Health
· One million return to Mogadishu.
· ONLF Spokesman says Negotiations between ONLF and Ethiopia to begin soon..
· Fears are growing for the health of Ethiopia's prime minister Meles Zenawi.
· Three Kenya police killed near Somali border: police
· Donor Dollars aiding political repression in Ethiopia
· Belgian Government Uncertain of Zenawi's Presence in its Territory.
· Aljazeera TV- Abebe Gellaw- Swedish Journalist jailed only for Ogaden Conflict Report.
· Ethiopia Says Meles Is Ill Amid African Union Summit Absence.
· ONLF leaders arrive at Finland for participating Anual Meeting of Ogaden Youth
· Oil Opens Another Frontline of War in Somalia
· Ethiopia Leader's Absence Raises Health Questions.
· Ethiopia mosque sit-ins see deaths, arrests – protesters
· Ethiopian Police Clash With Muslims Before AU Summit Meeting
· Clinton meets Morsi in Cairo, seeks commitment to peace, dialogue with military.
· U.S. 'Deeply Concerned' by Ethiopian Journalist's Sentence.
· Hillary Clinton to meet Egypt's leader Mohammed Mursi.
· Police kill at least 4 Muslims, crackdown underway in Addis ababa.
· Ethiopia: verdict and leader's illness ratchet up political heat.
· AU - Don't Endorse Sudan, Ethiopia for Rights Council.
· Ethiopia: Where is Meles Zenawi?
· Ethiopia jails blogger, reporters, opposition figures.
· Decision on New Somali Parliament Delayed.
· Exclusive news regarding Ogaden Oil, ONLF and Ethiopia.
· Communique of the 18th Ogaden Diaspora Communities Convention.
· Ethiopia: AU executive council kicks off.
· Migrant nightmares-Ethiopian domestic workers in the Gulf
· Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give equality, justice or anything. If you are a man, you take it." Malcolm X
· the Annual Ogaden Diaspora Convention at the Days Inn Hotel, Toronto 2012.
· Somalia's government accused Kenya on Friday
· USA-EU’s strange pact with Ethiopia’s dictator (New York Times).
· Egypt delegation heads to Ethiopia prior to Morsi visit.
· Ogaden Youth and Students Union Remembers the Srebrenica Genocide.
· Witness Human Rights.UN suppressed report detailing human rights abuses in Ogaden, Ethiopia.
· SPECULATIONS ON PM MELES ZENAWI’S HEALTH
· ONLF supporters held International Conference in Toronto Canada.
· Al-Shabaab attacks Somali troops in Beledweyne.
· Ethiopia: Conference in Toronto highlights Ogaden Human Rights issues.
· Somalia challenges Kenya over oil blocks.
· Al-Qaeda in Egypt?
· Anchor Hassan 'Karate' slams media blockade in Ethiopia Special.
· Ethiopian refugee builds new life for self, others.
· Not Worried US Supports Ethiopia'- Isayas Afework
· Diaspora Communities Converge in Toronto, Canada.
· US sanctions Eritrean officials for aiding Somalia militants.
· New' food crisis beckons in Somalia
· Somali President Inspects Sudanese Currency Printing House.
· Ethiopia: A Battle for Land and Water
· Abshir Futale, 28, a refugee from Ogaden, Ethiopia, is a survivor of torture.
· Ethiopia Refining Internet Censorship.
· Deputy police commissioner assasinated in Garowe.
· Ethiopia: Foreign oil companies invest US$2.4 billion to explore for oil.
· 3-Four foreign aid workers rescued from Somali captors.
· 17 dead, 50 injured in twin Garissa church attacks.
· ONLF: Press release: The illegal detention and dehumanization of Martin Schibbye and Johan Persson.
· Press Release: The Ogaden Youth and Students Union call on donor countries, humanitarian organizations
· US Senator suggests cutback in aid to Ethiopia.
· US Embassy calls for an end to Journalists prosecution in Ethiopia
· Swedish journalists issue statement from Ethiopian prison.
· Blow to press freedom as Ethiopia convicts 24 of plotting rebellion.
· Historic agreement paves way for end to Somali bloodshed.
· Ethiopian Convictions Raise Concern in Washington- VOA.
· 43 Ethiopians, Somalis suffocate in truck on smuggling trip in Tanzania.
· Peace returns to Mogadishu.
· Ethiopia: Terrorism law used to crush free speech.
· Ethiopian blogger convicted of plotting with rebels.
· Resolve Ogaden Coalition Immediate Press-Release.
· Ethiopian Government circulates false email on Temesgen Desalegn of Feteh.
· Meles Zenawi enjoys SA hospitality while Ogadeni Somalis await justice.
· US soldiers on secret Somali operations.
· Egypt election result: Muslim Brotherhood's Mohammed Morsi wins.
· 14 held over deadly attacks in western Ethiopia.
· Somali leaders approve draft constitution.
· Ethiopian Troops to Stay in Somalia Until Government Set Up.
· Newspaper in South Africa- Somalis halt Zenawi’s visit.
· UN staff sentenced for seven years in Ethiopia+ What is ONLF ?
· Malawi: 60 Somalis, Ethiopians feared dead.
· Egyptian media warns of "massacre of the century"
· What are the Demands of Ogaden Protesters in Brusles European Meeting?
· Ethiopian Rebel took control of Galalshe Town and withdrew back.
· Verdict in Ethiopia terrorism trial delayed.
· Somaliland talks set to start in secret UK location.
· Egypt braces for poll turmoil.
· Ogaden Demonstration Bringing Grievances Over EU-Ethiopia Aid to European Parliament.
· Press Release- ONLF says, The Mockery of Justice in Ethiopia.
· UN Worker Convicted for communications he had with ONLF rebel leader.
· HRW: Ethiopians 'Forced off Land'
· Saudi Arabia set to bury crown prince.
· Suicide blast hits base near Somali capital.
· US senator condemns Ethiopia's persecution of the press.
· Kenyan al-Shabab Fighters Present Problems for Families.
· Senator Leahy, on The assault on freedom of the press in Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia: Confusion over new communication legislation.
· Controversy over runaway marriages in Somalia.
· Ogaden Region: UN and ACF Local Staff attacked+ Villages burned down.
· Court rules Egypt parliament void.
· ICC: New Prosecutor Takes Reins
· Ethiopia's communications crackdown targets Skype.
· Jailed Canadian a 'significant irritant' in Ethiopia relations: Baird
· Protesters demand end of Ethiopian politician's visit.
· Ethiopian troops abandon some Somali towns.
· ONLF said about The Press Release of ARDUF.
· CPJ Calls for Release of Jailed Reporters in Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia to host Africa Union summit after Omar al-Bashir Malawi row.
· Ethiopia: Government Steps Up Censorship, Digital Surveillance.
· CPJ and Africa Media Initiative meet Ethiopian minister.
· Special Reports: A century later, Kenya beats British troops to capture Afmadow
· Can Somalia's cheap peacekeeping defeat al-Shabab?
· The empire strikes back: an Ethiopian opposition finds old enemy.
· Why nobody cares about the Ogaden region.
· Ethiopian Troops Pull Out Main Town in Central Somalia
· Ministers Saitoti, Ojode killed in chopper crash.
· Jigjiga :Ogaden Traditional Leader sentenced for 2 Years Prison.
· Somalia’s Shebab mock U.S. bounty, offer camels for Obama.
· Ethiopia proposes $7 billion budget.
· Al-Jazeera: US offers bounty for al-Shabab rebel leaders.
· Kenya military denies human rights abuse allegations.
· Government steps up control of news and information.
· Exclusive: U.S. offers millions in bounty for top Somali militants.
· Ethiopian dam spurs debate
· Emirates, Ethiopia aim to boost relations
· 30 Somali employees walk out of Le Center food plant after dress code disagreement
· OYSU California Presents 'Exposing Hidden Genocide in the Ogade
· US: Al-Libi's death 'major blow' to al Qaeda.
· ONLF Information Bureau Concludes a Seminar in Denmark.
· Ethiopian soccer fans in SA turn into anti-Zenawi protesters
· Why Kismayu remains ultimate war prize.
· UN questions Norway on Ethiopian human rights.
· Is the specter of the Arab Spring haunting Ethiopia?
· Kenya troops integrated into AU Somalia mission.
· Ethiopia’s Case Against Oromo Activists Made Up, Opposition Says.
· Ethiopia for sale By Graham Peebles.
· Egypt's Mubarak sentenced to life in prison.
· ONLF blamed Ethiopia for Killing civilians after the attack.
· Muslims blame Ethiopian government of messing in mosques.
· ONLF Rebel hit Ethiopian Military Camps in Ogaden Region.
· Ethiopia powers on with controversial dam project
· Somalia and Kenyan forces took control of Afmadow Town.
· Inside Story Will stability finally return to Somalia?
· Somalia conference opens with appeal for aid drive.
· Kenya says seizes Somali rebel bastion of Afmadow
· Roadside bomb in Somalia's Puntland kills 6
· Turkish FM: “Turkey has fulfilled all promises made to Somalia”
· Interview with ONLF Military Officer Abdirashid Abdi Halgame.
· Nairobi blast: Was it a bomb?
· The eventful year of 2011: TPLF Consolidates power by any cost!- By Ahmed Farah Mohamud.
· 30 injured in Nairobi's Moi Avenue blast.
· Ethiopia: ‘Special Police’ Execute 10 in Ogaden Region- Human Right Watch Report..
· Family in Norway fears Ethiopia return- Norwegian Newspaper
· Rights group is critical of Ethiopia.
· Two separate attacks wound five in north east Kenya.
· Jimmy Carter: Egypt's Brotherhood would keep Israel treaty.
· Voice of America journalist freed in Ethiopia.
· US reporter detained in Ethiopia 'to be released'
· African Union Troops Cross Shabelle River and Secure Afgooye Town.
· VOA Reporter Detained in Ethiopia amid Muslim demonstration following Friday prayers in Addis Ababa.
· Somali al-Shabab militant stronghold Afgoye 'captured'-BBC
· Meles faces another protest in Johannesburg.
· On my way into the ZK Matthews Great Hall I met Ogaden Refugee.
· Ethiopians take a stand against leader-INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPERS.
· Somali leaders set transition deadline-BBC
· Ethiopians protest outside AU Summit.
· Somalia launches offensive to clear al-Qaeda from refugee camp.
· Norway: Some Ethiopians to return home.
· Members of Congress urge Meles to end repression. CJP
· AU, Somali troops attack Islamist stronghold of Afgoye
· I want our Swedish Foreign Minister, Carl Bildt, to resign from his post and debarred from all the political mandat.
· Zenawi: Kismaayo is our Target.
· Opposition criticises Ethiopia-Sudan extradition agreement.
· Ethiopian Government, Muslims Clash about Ideology.
· Breaking News: ONLF Troops attack Ethiopian Military Base in Baabile.
· Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi dies
· Group protests genocide in Ethiopia in Thurmont square.
· Lower Jubba region: a heavy Fighting between Alshabaab ,Somalia and Kenyan Forces.
· Ogaden Protesters rock at Camp David Meeting.
· US jihadi in Somalia craves fast food, misses family.
· Ogaden Youth and Students Union (OYSU)| For Press Release.
· Half Million displaced in Ethiopia for land eviction, and Right Group Argue Obama to reassess Ethiopian Relation, Report says.
· US Congressional Panel Examines International Human Rights Violations.
· Horn Petroleum suspends drilling at Somalia well.
· Split loyalties trip up Somaliland recognition dance.
· Trials of Politicians, Journalists Test Ethiopia's Anti-Terrorism Law
· Court sentences 17 to death for attack in Hargeisa.
· Another Indian horticulture farm to sprout in Ethiopia this year.
· EDxMogadishu Theme: Rebirth
· 10 suspected of al-Qaeda members charged in Ethiopia court.
· Two are killed in Somalia Lower Jubba.
· Police man hunt for Mombasa grenade attackers.
· Lundin's oil block 5a In Ogaden is mentioned as a place for crimes against humanity.
· AU Chairman backs Nigeria for UN permanent seat.
· More Oil at Somali Well.
· Hargaisa: Military camp ambush leaves 7 Died and 30 Injured..
· Jennifer Lopez wants to adopt twin babies from Ethiopia.
· Kenya official blast kills policeman at world’s largest refugee camp in country’s northeast.
· Ethiopian region to suffer food insecurity after poor rains.
· Meles hints of oil discovery in one year.
· U.S. trains African soldiers for Somalia mission
· 224 Oromo Civilians were detained in Western Arsi Zone.
· UN and Somalia signs Memorandum of Understanding.
· Ethiopian Rebel Group ONLF attack convey in Ogaden Region.
· Canada to cut aid to Ethiopia.
· A letter from a rape victim In the Ogaden Region.
· Meles upsets the Muslims.
· Bildt in surprise meeting with jailed journos.
· Egypt seizes heavy weapons from arms smugglers.
· Ethiopian Muslims protest government 'interference'
· Ethiopian troops battle Somali rebels blocking supplies.
· Ethiopian journalist faces death penalty.
· Norway-Ethiopia strengthen ties.
· Ethiopia: Huge Protest planned at Camp David against Meles Zenawi.
· ONLF: Ethiopia government hired mercenaries that kill the civilians.
· Lawmaker: At Least 17 Killed in Somalia Fighting.
· Ogaden- Billion Barrels of OIL In Ogaden.
· Ethiopia: 17 die in bus accident.
· Ethiopia Makes 4 Million Hectares of Land Available to Investors.
· Brotherhood's Mursi to apply Islamic Law in Egypt if he wins presidential race.
· Amanda Lindhout was held captive in Somalia - but went back to help others.
· Pro-Al-Shabab MPs May Be Elected in Somalia.
· Former Yemeni President to leave for Ethiopia.
· Norway to deport Ethiopian boy. The foreigner
· Tension rises in Ethiopia amid Muslim protests.
· Yemen Says Two Million African Refugees On Its Soil.
· Publishers denounce printers’ new draft contract as a passport to censorship.
· Ethiopia expels 2 Arabs amid tension with Muslims.
· Wiki Leaks- ETHIOPIA: WFP OFFICIAL DISCUSSES ONLF AND COUNTER INSURGENCY IN OGADEN CONFIRMED ONLF CAPTURE IN KALLEFO..
· Intimidated, detained and tortured: false imprisonment in Ethiopia.
· South African Cabinet minister dies while visiting Ethiopia
· Somalia video games boom dents al-Shabaab recruitment.
· Egypt Army controls Abbasiya; protesters flee area; 59 injured on bloody day.
· Balkanization And Brutalization Of Somalia – OpEd.
· Human Rights Watch Report Accuses Kenyan Police and Soldiers of Abusing Somalis.
· Wiki Leaks- ETHIOPIA: PRIME MINISTER MELES FLUSTERED ON THE OGADEN
· Sen. Klobuchar on extension of Somali Protected Status.
· Special report Crisis or rebirth? The future of Ethiopia's pastoralist tribes
· Time for the UN to Review its Relations with Ethiopia over Ogaden Region. – By Abdullahi Bashir
· Why Britain's aid efforts could be a victim of Somalia's Spring.
· Jailed Ethiopian journalist Eskinder Nega honoured.
· UN Staff Union seeks release of workers detained in Ethiopia, Sudan.
· Zenawi to visit Yemen as Yemen FM handed over a letter From President.
· Somalia suicide blast kills six.
· Ethiopia orders censoring of newspapers.
· 10 killed, including 6 Pakistanis, on Ethiopia farm owned by Saudi tycoon
· London model's return to see Somali roots
· Report: Ethiopians could still go hungry despite economic gains.
· Four People Die After Ethiopian Muslims Attack Police Station
· Clashes in Godey Region: Scores killed in Fighting’s between ONLF and Ethiopian Troops.
· Eritrea President Isaias Afewerki goes on TV to dispel health rumours.
· Official: Gunmen kill 5 farmworkers in Ethiopia
· Muslims Dead in Ethiopia Ahbashism Protests.
· Interview about Ogaden crisis.
· The human face of troubled Mogadishu-Novelist Nuruddin Farah.
· On the frontline with South Sudan's army
· Somali Mohammad Shibin guilty over Quest hijacking.
· Zenawi-Your view is that the Ogaden National Liberation Front is a threat? Why? Time asked PM Zenawi.
· Eritrea leader Isaias Afewerki in 'robust health".
· Leading weekly's website blocked in Ethiopia.
· Zenawi- China will come in Africa: after a failed Western ideology of the past three
· Bin Laden's family en route from Pakistan to Saudi.
· Al-Shabab says American militant not dead.
· Detentions display UN's impotence in Ethiopia
· Somali Concert Al-Shabab leader features in annual TIME 100 list.
· Trouble with Somalia: Ex-premier’s view on elusive peace process.
· Somalia: 'Elections will not be hindered by parliament' says President Sharif.
· Sudan- Jaw jaw or war war?
· Saudi and Iran exchange accusations over Somali military recruitment in Yemen.
· A political crisis is a poor time to negotiate water.
· US embassy warns of fresh Kenya attacks
· Eritrea says its president is "fit as a fiddle"
· A fresh disorder of Al-shabab Leadership- Exclusive Report.
· Ethiopia Muslims Decry Ahbashism Campaign.
· Ogadentoday News Update: scores arrested and Break out of Cholera in Ogaden Region.
· Kenya, Somalia border row threatens oil exploration.
· Meles Zenawi defends Ethiopia's security investment.
· Bashir vows to “free” South Sudan’s people from SPLM
· Woman convicted of terror to leave jail.
· Lower Jubba regions- Al-Shabaab Fighters ambush in Southern Somalia-
· Media Control In Ethiopia-Democracy Denied
· Turkey mediating talks with Al-Shabaab to bring peace.
· Ethiopian media organizations call for boycott of Ethiopian Airlines.
· 22 soldiers die in South Sudan-Sudan border battle.
· Farhiya Abdi first Somali to be drafted into the WNBA
· Eritrean Government Denies Abduction of Gold Miners in Ethiopia
· Ethiopian troops to soon leave Somalia; prime minister calls mission successful.
· Rebels burned down TPLF businesses in northern Ethiopia
· Egypt-Top contenders fight to stay in presidential election.
· Southwest Energy to Sign PSA with Ethiopian Government
· Saudi gives Somalia green light to export all kinds of livestock.
· Kenya, Somalia at risk of another ‘famine’ as weatherman predicts poor rainfall.
· Sudan sending official protest to Ethiopia over convoy attack
· Who is the Professor Mohamed Abdi Gandi- The President of Somalia State of Azania.
· Feeding Death Squads; UN’s World Food Program In Ethiopia.
· Sudan still at the crossroads.
· “Ethiopia will most likely be an oil producing country Because Of trouble Ogaden. Region.”
· Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt engaged.
· Saving the condemned children of Ethiopia.
· Egypt Islamists fill Tahrir to protest Mubarak figures' presidential bids- Ahram Online.
· OYSU ( Ogaden) California honored the women of the Ogaden at UCSD.
· Motherhood in Dadaab.
· Giving divorce a bad name-Sudan and South Sudan.
· 850 Kenyan troops to return from Somalia.
· Jailed Ethiopian wins brave journalist award.
· Former Defense Minister General Mohamed Ali Samatar Urges Somalia military to restore dignity of the armed forces
· AP Interview: Somalia PM says fighters flee north.
· ONLF-Statement on UN Security officer illegally imprisoned by Ethiopia.
· Ex Ethiopian leader's future uncertain in Zimbabwe
· 15 Al-Shabab Fighters, 17 Military Forces Killed in Somalia.
· Ethiopian UN Security Official On Trial for Terrorism.
· Kenya role in Somalia clan politics worries regional allies
· New Airports planned in Somali/ Ogaden Region
· The Core of Human Rights violation Areas in Afar Region of Ethiopia
· Blast kills 12 in southern Somalia market – official
· Maalim was wrong on remarks about Ethiopia.
· Kenyan deputy speaker slams Ethiopian ambassador as ignorant of democracy.
· Housemaid's suicide rattles Lebanon's conscience.
· OLF Says The Recent ‘Report’ on the Washington Post about the OLF Has Nothing to Do with the OLF.
· Somalia Leader Defiant After Assassination Attempt: 'We're Winning'
· Somali Islamists lose more territory.
· Ethiopia’s Oromo diaspora uses Web to dissent, debate in absence of press freedom.
· Ethiopia has hit gas in the Ogaden desert,
· Europe enters the new scramble for Africa.
· Somali Olympic chief among dead in Mogadishu as female suicide bomber attacks National Theatre during PM’s speech
· Somali militant slams group's killing of civilians.
· As separatists in Ethiopia disarm, a new chapter for D.C.’s Oromo community.
· Somalia: Tensions grow between senior Al Shabaab officials.
· The Repulsive Ethiopian Help!
· Somali Islamists 'lose Deynile airport' near Mogadishu.
· Ethiopia sells off seven state firms.
· SOMALIA: Drought affecting thousands in Somaliland
· IPI Again Condemns Terrorism Charges against Ethiopian Journalists.
· Al-Shabaab Ambushes Ethiopians in Bohol-Bashir
· UK sells armoured vehicles to Ethiopia, despite Eritrea tensions.
· Major oil reserve tapped in remote northern Kenya.
· Eritrean leader says U.S. behind Ethiopia raids.
· Ethiopia troops seize key Somalia rebel town of El Bur.
· Ethiopia Expresses Condolence Over Former TFG President’s Death.
· Ethiopian envoy: I have learned a ‘big lesson’
· Former Minister of Defence of Ethiopia Says TPLF down-sized to a single-family party.
· Ethiopia to Accelerate Land Commercialization Amid Opposition
· Somalia’s former President dies in Dubai Hospital.
· Wikileaks: Eritrea innocent in kidnapping of Europeans
· Ogaden- Clashes between ONLF and Ethiopia Troops.
· Ethiopian concerns+Conflicting reports on Al-Shabab fighters entering Yemen.
· Somali, Ethiopian troops seize town, fighters flee.
· Islamic center threatens to close bank accounts in effort to reopen money transfers to Somalia.
· Billion-barrel oil field draws Canadian company to Somalian desert.
· Are Ethiopia and Eritrea heading back to war?
· Mass Detentions and Extra judicial Killings in Gode.
· Award-winning African novelist at Wits.
· Ethiopia seeks full investigation into suicide of maid beaten in Beirut.
· Resolve Ogaden Coalition Condemns Gashamo Massacre
· War fears as Ethiopia attacks Eritrea.
· ONLF leader denounced Ethiopia Government.
· War of the poor: The U.S. should force Ethiopia out of Eritrea.
· Eritrea is an easy target for Ethiopia.
· UK Expresses Concern over Ethiopia's Incursion into Eritrea.
· Kismaayo- a base near the village of Daytubako Was Bombed.
· Ethiopia Denies Report That It Made More Attacks Inside Eritrea.
· Ethiopia attacks rebel targets in Eritrea-govt source.
· Kenya polls body sets March elections date
· Eritrea urges UN action after Ethiopia attack+ US and France call for negotiated settlement
· Opening Kismaayo Lower Juba University is historic.
· Eritrea 'will not fight Ethiopia'
· WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange speaks with WSWS
· Somali doctor: 'They are taking my land so I can't welcome the poor'.
· Ethiopia sends troops into Eritrea- Financial Times
· Ethiopia attacks bases in Eritrea.
· Maid in Lebanon abuse video kills herself.
· Somalia: Suicide bomber targets presidential palace.
· Chatting with Farmajo:-Former Prime Minister Speaks to SR About Mahiga and Plans for the Future.
· Ethiopia official says gunmen kill 19, wound 8, in bus attack in country’s southwest.
· Shabaab Move Ranks, Deny Nairobi Attacks.
· Somali woman shines in military training program, giving hope to European trainers.
· Kenya: Mandera Lugh (Ogaden) 2D seismic starts.
· Ethiopia Feb inflation rises on food prices.
· Ethiopian Charity Law Destroys Human-Rights Groups, Amnesty Says.
· Ethiopia dismisses reports of major Somali losses
· ONLF: Fighting Two Fronts.
· Video-Cabinet Calls for Probe into Abuse of Ethiopian Domestic Worker.
· Exclusive- General Samatar to Run for Puntland Presidency
· Bus station blasts in Kenya’s capital kill at least 4, wound 40 in latest of string of attacks.
· Envoy Annan to demand ceasefire from Syria's Assad
· 23 dead as Somali Islamists attack Ethiopia troops.
· Ethiopian troops set to leave Somalia by end April:AU.
· Wiki Leaks:Donald Yamamoto says EPRDF hires its Members and fires professionals at Ethiopian Foreign Ministry (MFA)
· Sweden and Ethiopia: Trapped in a soured relationship over Ogaden Region.
· Fighting in Lower Juba Claims Five.
· Benefits - and risks - of Puntland oil.
· In praise of Africa's hacks
· Liberated Areas of Somalia Pose Serious Political Challenges.
· Ogaden: Drought and lies, tales from the ‘ghost’ region
· Exiled Ethiopians want Zenawi out.
· Africa: Remembering Don M. Payne.
· ONLF sends Condolences to the Donald Payne family and American people on behalf of the Ogaden people.
· TFG Commander: This is War, Not a Game- Somalia Report.
· Somalia: Baidoa free after Ethiopia pushes out Al Shabaab-Global Post.
· Ethiopia rebels 'release Germans'
· EPRDF Delegation Visits South Africa(ENA)
· Former PM Farmajo Forms New Political Party
· The Last Piece of Berlin Wall: The Ogaden
· Ethiopian says beaten in detention.
· Baidoa emerges from shadow of al-Shabaab
· Africa's mega refinery project launched.
· Galgala Militia Attack Bosaso Checkpoint.
· Somalia capital hit by car bomb, police say.
· All suffer under Ethiopia’s Bloody Premier: Media pays the price higher!
· Somali al-Shabab base captured outside Mogadishu.
· Negotiations to Free Jailed Journalists in Ethiopia Near End-VOA.
· Jigjiga- Over 100 dead tribal fighting in Raaso District.
· Israel names first ever Ethiopian-born ambassador.
· Ogaden People In Minneapolis: Remembrance of Ogaden Genocide Day..
· Wikileaks:Ogaden Oil and Gas.
· Sudan, Egypt and Ethiopia to meet for talks over Blue Nile dam
· Yemen's Saleh to seek exile in Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia Opposition Says Official Needs Care After Jail Assault.
· Life on hold: the story of a Somali teenage refugee - video
· Wilson Center’s Project on Leadership and Building State Capacity.
· Britain leads dash to explore for oil in war-torn Somalia
· Sudan: Khartoum Accused of Fresh Crackdown On Ethiopian Opponents
· Ogaden Region: High Profile Senior Delegation visits Ogaden Region.
· Yemen car bomb blast leaves 25 dead.
· Ex-prime minister of Somalia says he will not contest war crime allegations made in US court
· London conference on Somalia to plan course for neocolonial control
· Ethiopia. A Fool’s Game in Ogaden.
· 300 Al-Shabab Fighters Flee Toward Yemen
· VIDEOS-London conference-David And Shariif.
· Jigjiga: A New Name for Coca-cola-By Dr. Mahamud Ugas
· Immediate press release-African Rights Monitor-ARM condemns the mass killing in Gunagado In Ogaden and demands donors to pressure Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia, Somali troops capture rebel stronghold (Baydhabo)..
· Britain's Somalis have talks with David Cameron about problems of jobs, poverty, stress and image.
· Journalists on the run ‘find haven in Kenya’
· Ethiopian troops take Somali town from al Shabaab.
· Ethiopian Opposition Figure Injured in Prison Cell Attack.
· Deprivation and Despotism in Djibouti
· Toronto Protesters Demand Release of Canadian Held in Ethiopia Special.
· Ogaden- Dhagaxbur villages were burned down, a Source Said.
· Ogaden:South West Energy Completes Seismic Survey in Ogaden Region.
· IS THE ONLF STRUGGLE ON THE TRACK OR NOT? By: Dr. M.Ugas.
· William Hague: Why UK Somalia conference matters.
· Shabaab suicide bombers to target David Cameron.
· British Muslims recruited to fight for 'al-Qaeda' in Somalia- Daily Telegraph.
· Lebanon Joined Eritrea to Condemn Ethiopia’s Jamming Practice.
· Ethiopia Plans to Seek Tougher UN Sanctions Against Eritrea.
· The United States, Meles Zanawi and the Crisis in the Ogaden
· Ethiopia risks western aid suspension over jailed Swedes.
· Britain pushing for new strategy in Somalia.
· Ethiopian Rebel Group Says Army Kills 16 Civilians in Ogaden.
· Ethiopia: Ogaden Refugees' Legal Claims May Put South Africa On the Spot.
· Ogaden Somalis seek Ethiopia abuse inquiry-Al-Jazeera.
· Al Shabaab accuses Britain of trying to colonise Somalia.
· Ogaden Gas and Petroluim: PetroTrans negotiates to extend Somaliland port.
· Ethiopia's tribes cry for help.
· WikiLeaks: SOMALI REGIONAL PRESIDENT'S VISA DELAY PERCEIVED
· Video: Inside Story - Al-Qaeda and al-Shabab: Double the trouble? Al Jazeera.
· Why Ethiopia's authoritarian style gets a Western nod.
· Region must stop Shabaab from exporting terror.
· Meles Zenawi: Where the truth lies
· ORC Statement: Condemning Ethiopia's Detention and Humiliation Against Ugas Mohamed Dulane
· Is Ethiopia's Zenawi really eying the exit door?
· Fighting displaces thousands in Somaliland.
· Ethiopia PM May Pardon Politicians, Journalists, If Jailed 'Admit Guilt'
· Ethiopia PM says may pardon jailed politicians, journalists.
· Somalia: Mogadishu car bomb explodes near cafe.
· OGADEN REFUGEES COMMITTEE (ORC) – Condemning TPLF’s Illegal Detention and Humiliation Against Ugas-Mohamed Dulane.
· Will the London conference change Somalia's future?.by Abdi Ismail Samatar
· Somalia is training ground for British would-be terrorists, report warns.
· Ethiopia claim arrests suspected al-Qaeda militants.
· A response of: a confused Somaliland Sudanese Born author.
· Swedes meet Ethiopian PM over jailed journalists.
· Anti-terrorism law concerns US, UN.
· Medical Center in Gode, Ethiopia Ogaden Region, an Oasis for Children
· Exclusive Interview with the British Minister for Africa-
· Ethiopia's human rights record poses awkward questions for its aid donors.
· Human Right Watch-World Report 2012-Ethiopia.
· UN says Ethiopia’s anti-terrorism laws must not be misused to curb rights..
· Britain appoints first Somali ambassador since 1991.
· Somali women to flex political muscle at MN caucuses
· Inside Story Video:- How relevant is the African Union?-Al Jazeera
· AU vote for new commission chief ends in deadlock.
· Saudi Arabia, UK to work on Somalia problem.
· Somalia's al-Shabab militants ban Red Cross aid work.
· Ethiopian soldiers and tanks bolster force in Somalia
· Ethiopian rebels blamed for clashes.
· China reaches out to Ethiopia.
· What’s He Got to Hide? Ogaden Region? Crimes?
· China's top political advisor starts visit to Ethiopia.
· Ethiopian troops to leave Somalia 'as soon as feasible': PM.
· 400 Ethiopian Nationals in Norway will be Returned to Home.
· Ethiopia Rebels Say Government Blocks Release of Kidnapped German Tourists.
· Dozens feared dead in Moyale tribal clash
· Video: News Wrap: Somali Captors Threaten to Kill American Hostage YouTube PBS News Hour
· Ethiopia-Ogaden (2007– First Combat Deaths)
· Ethiopia Court Sentences Journalists, Politician for Terrorism.
· Deputy Secretary of State Burns To Travel To Africa January 26-30, 2012.
· Judge confirms charges against Ethiopian dissident blogger.
· Elders take a back seat — for now.
· Video: Navy SEALs Raid in Somalia Frees American- ABC News
· "SSC" Is the Last Hope to Bridge Somalia Back Together.
· EU to press Ethiopia over Swedish journalists.
· Ethiopian Compound Attacked by Suicide Bomber Inside Somalia.
· Ethiopia deny claims by rebel group that their troops shot foreign tourists.
· Ethiopia rebels blame troops for Afar tourist deaths.
· Lebanese-British Al-Qaeda official killed in Somalia by U.S. drone.
· Ethiopian rebel group: kidnapped tourists are in good health
· Somalia's Shabaab says air strike kills foreign fighter.
· Ethiopian Regional Leader said to Admit Role in Ethnic Killings.
· Yemen officials say Saleh to depart for Oman, Ethiopia, US for medical reasons.
· Somalia crisis: Dawn offensive against al-Shabab.
· Ethiopia sent elders to find kidnapped Tourists.
· Ethiopia terror convictions an ‘affront’ to free speech
· Ogaden : heavy fighting took place in Wardheer Region.
· Somalia Famine Response Too Slow, Thousands Of People Died Needlessly: Report.
· Canada urged to stop Ethiopia from evicting villagers.
· Five foreign tourists killed in Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia forcing thousands off land to make room for Saudi and Indian investors.
· UN Report Says- Eritrea did not fly arms to al Shabaab last Oct - UN
· Ethiopian troops arrest Two Somali Leaders in Baledwayne.
· Ethiopia accused of jamming Eritrea’s broadcast signals
· New OLF program for Oromia - Ethiopia
· Ogaden basin covering an area of 29,000 sq.km, an area larger than half the size of the Netherlands
· Ogaden: Dispatches from Ogaden: Gode town life
· Ogaden Region: Taking risks in pursuit of the truth
· Somali Prime minister blamed the international community for its failure to fund his government
· Swedish journalists held in Ethiopia will not seek appeal; hope for pardon.
· Kenya on edge as terror attack threat looms
· Ethiopian Politicians on Trial for Terrorism.
· Egypt FM starts tour of Nile Basin countries
· Al Shabaab war drives new Ethiopia-Kenya-Uganda intelligence alliance
· Kenya airstrikes kill over 60 Al-Shabaab fighters.
· Ethiopian troops 'to hand over to AU forces.
· Ambassador Herman Cohen says: the so-called “London Peace Conference” of May 27, 1991 under America’s mediation never happened.
· Somali High School Student wins Pathfinder Awards.
· AU Prepares Big Anti-Shabab Military Push in Somalia -VOA.
· Somalia and Ethiopia- Economist.
· Journalists in Africa: navigating 2012-Daily Maverick
· Aid groups lobby US not to shut off remittances to Somalia.-Guardian
· China, Oil, and Ethnic Cleansing in Horn of Africa.
· ONLF: Ethiopia’s secessionist group that is hunted in Kenya.
· Vicki Huddleston comments on Ethiopia, Horn of Africa: ESAT
· Ethiopia's Oromo rebel group in surprise drop of secession demand.
· Ethiopia-ONLF: The 2012 expected peace negotiations.
· Five dead in New Year blast in Garissa.
· Ethiopian troops capture Beledweyne from Somalia militants- BBC.
· Ethiopia troops attack rebels in Somali town-residents.
· Somali staff member kills 2 MSF aid workers in Mogadishu
· Reporting Is Not Terrorism.
· For Somali Women, Pain of Being a Spoil of War
· PRESS RELEASE- Ogaden Human Rights Committee.
· ONLF Appeals to All Journalists in the World to Stand up for Martin Schibbye and Johan Persson.
· Ethiopian military retires 13 generals, 300 senior officers.
· Sudan army kills leader of main Darfur rebel group.
· Somali Concert hit counter In Somalia, fears over US wire transfer block
· Ethiopia: Swedish journalists must be released immediately and unconditionally.
· Ethiopian rebels say Swedish journalists are innocent.
· Letter from Reporters Without Borders to U.N. Special Rapporteur on abuse of anti-terrorism law.
· 'Lundin may have led Bildt to the heart of darkness'
· Ethiopia says Swedish journalists guilty of "supporting terrorism"
· Fleeing Ethiopians decry atrocities in own country: The Standard
· Analysis: 'Commission must stand up for human rights in Ethiopia'
· Ethiopia, China in railway deal
· North Korea in mourning for Kim Jong-il.
· Ethiopia: Washington Update.
· Resolve Ogaden Coalition hearing at the United Nations 4th Forum on Minority Issues.
· Canada’s aid to Ethiopia bankrolling repression, says jailed Canadian’s lawyer
· Mogadishu dares to dream- The Daily Telegraph.
· Palestinian statehood recognized by more than 100 countries.
· Four injured in Garissa grenade attacks.
· Address by Delegates of the Ogaden National Liberation Front (ONLF) to the 39th Congress of the Non-violent Radical Party Transnational Transparty convening in Rome, Italy December 8-11, 2011.
· African elected ICC chief prosecutor.
· Advocacy group rejects peace talks between Ethiopia, Ogaden rebels.
· Opposition Leader Labels Ethiopian Government 'Dictatorship'
· Canada: No veils allowed during citizenship oaths, Kenney says.
· Awramba Times is latest Ethiopian paper to vanish.
· Flow of money from US to Somalia faces disruption.
· U.N. arrives in Somalia.
· Terror-accused Swedish journalists had their say- Stockholm News
· Swedish Journalists Deny Supporting Ethiopia Rebels.
· Ethiopian Illicit Outflows Doubled In 2009, New Report Says.
· Neighbours gang up on Eritrea.
· Somalia: Puntland Islamic scholar gunned down in Bossaso.
· Evidence in Ethiopia trial 'faked': lawyer
· Abdiweli Mohamed Ali: 'Ready to move on'
· President Ismail Omar Guelleh leaving power in his words “In 2016, I will go. This time, I can swear”
· Amnesty International Under Fire for Demanding Bush's Arrest During Trip to Africa.
· Somalia: Suicide bomber in Somalia tries to attack army HQ
· Museveni Discusses Somali Fears With Kibaki
· Horn of Africa Crisis: Somalia's Famine
· Kenya court rules out, arrest if Al- Bashir visits.
· Ethiopian journalists worry after editor flees.
· Ethiopian troops 'advancing' into central Somalia
· Happy Birthday Nuruddin Farah.
· Ethiopia: Stop Using Anti-Terror Law to Stifle Peaceful Dissent.
· Regional Summit Urges Ethiopia to Send Troops to Somalia.
· 10 Shabaab killed in latest Kenya offensive.
· US official warns Ethiopia not to invade Somalia, but it's too late.
· Ethiopia invades Somalia, Round 2.
· Somali rebels pull out as Ethiopian troops return.
· Médecins sans Frontières book reveals aid agencies' ugly compromises.
· Kibaki seeks support from Arab world
· Ethiopian troops move into Somalia - witnesses.
· Sudan accused of helping Ethiopia to apprehend dissident.
· Cables show U.S. warned Kenya not to invade Somalia
· African Union Considers Sending Ethiopian Troops to Somalia.
· Ethiopian man burns himself to death in protest-. The bureau investigates Reports.
· US, France Blame One Another for Bombing Southern Somalia.
· TRADE MINISTER, SECOND-IN-COMMAND SACKED
· Ethiopia Charges Opposition Figures, Reporter With Terrorism.
· Ethiopia ranks 108 out of 110 countries in Prosperity Index
· My Friends in Ogaden are Tortured for Oil – by Fosiya Abdulrahman.
· Persson and Schibbye: Ethiopia reduces Swedes' charges.
· Shabaab chiefs could be probed by Ocampo.
· ONLA Commando Offensives reported in many parts of Ogaden
· THE BETRAYAL OF THE SOMALI NATION AND THE HORN: BY Mr. ABDURAHMAN HUSSEIN MOHAMED (BBA/MBA)
· Ethiopia steps up terrorism allegations against journalists
· Fria Tidnigan – Ogaden – a giant prison
· One killed, 8 wounded in Nairobi blast-Red Cross
· Swedes plead 'not guilty' to terror crimes.
· Sweden's Bildt under fire over Ethiopia detainees
· Kenyan forces hunt militants in Somalia-Sky News.
· Bad news for Meles Zenawi spies in the U.S.
· Zenawi calls jailed Swedish journalists terror accomplices
· Norway PM faces Ethiopia flak.
· Huge Protests Greet Meles Zenawi in downtwon Oslo, Norway
· Wikileaks: Ethiopian Meles Zenawi Accuses U.S. of supporting ONLF
· WikiLeaks: SUSPICIONS REMAIN HIGH AS CONFLICT, ABUSES CONTINUE IN SOMALI REGION.
· Ethiopia: Letter Regarding UK Development Assistance
· Ethiopian detentions target weak opposition.
· (press release): Remarks At UN High-Level Meeting on Somalia.
· US uses drones to target al-Qaeda in the Horn of Africa.
· Can Ethiopia and Egypt reach a deal that will provide 160 million people living along the Nile with sufficient water?
· Human Rights Watch: Ethiopia: Crackdown on Dissent Intensifies
· Egypt, Ethiopia look for better water relations.
· The Bureau’s Angus Stickler talks at UN Human Rights Council
· Ethiopian journalist named in WikiLeaks flees country.
· Briton killed and wife kidnapped near Somalia.
· As an Enemy Retreats, Clans Carve Up Somalia.
· FM: Ethiopian PM's visit to Egypt will not tackle Nile issues-Almasryalyoum
· Ogaden American Community of San Diego Urge Immediate Humanitarian Assistance to the Ogaden Region of Ethiopia‏
· Ethiopian Police Arrest Actor Debebe Over Alleged Links to Banned Group.
· WikiLeaks: Addis Ababa bombings the work of Meles government
· Event At United Nations: Oppression In Ethiopia's Ogaden Region
· Ethiopia charges Swedish journalists with terrorism.
· Jigj iga: scores are arrested in Jigjiga .
· Wikileaks says Kenya trained Somalia fighters.
· WikiLeaks-Yamamoto: Time for US to re-assess support for disappointing Meles Zenawi..
· Ethiopia Detains 29, Including Opposition Members-VOA.
· A Voice For The Children In Ogaden.
· Wikileaks: pro-Govt Ethiopia Pastor exposes Derg style torture by Zenawi regime
· Ethiopia: Free Detained Opposition Leaders.
· Wikileaks: Ethiopia PM tells US that removing Bashir regime is “preferred option”
· Ethiopia and ONLF Confirm a Deadly Clash-VOA.
· Ethiopia rebels attack in Ogaden
· Ethiopian leader to visit Cairo as Egypt sends new envoy to Addis Ababa.
· Amnesty Int’l Says Delegation Expelled From Ethiopia
· ONLF Blocks Chinese Oil Exploration Company From Operating
· What role is al-Qaeda playing in Libya?
· Ethiopia Detains to Two Prominent Opposition Politicians.
· As Muslims Celebrate Eid Somalia Struggles
· Ethiopia to Import 300,000 Tons of Wheat to Build Reserves.
· Ogaden Drought is Heating Up- Controversy in Ethiopia Puts Indigenous Peoples in the Middle.
· ONLF Statement: Unholy Tri-partite deal Between China, Ethiopia and Hargeisa Administration.
· Open Letter to US Senator Michael F. Bennet & US Senator Mark E. Udall.
· HOW ZENAWI 'WEAPONIZES' FAMINE IN ETHIOPIA
· ONLF:Assassination of an Ogaden Community leader in IFO refugee Camp in Kenya.
· National and International Protest Against Tax-Dollars Indirectly Funding Genocide in the Ogaden & the Illegal Humanitarian Blockade in Ogaden.
· Turkish PM’s Visit to Boost Morale in Somalia.
· Somaliland says PetroTrans to extend Berbera port .
· PNU's Hassan clinches Kamukunji
· Eritrea moves to avoid further United Nations sanctions.
· HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF IN OGADEN,” By, SUSAN SACIRBEY
· Journalists face more time in jail.
· UK International Development Secretary visits Somalia ,Mogadisho.
· Ethiopia counts the cost of East Africa's crisis.
· Eritrean leader Afewerki in 'peace trip' to Uganda.
· WHY OGADEN ISN’T IN THE NEWS - IS THE WOOL BEING PULLED OVER OUR EYES? By, SUSAN SACIRBEY
· Zenawi Says, West are worst friends.- What China Said?
· Video: Clinton on famine aid YouTube YouTube
· Burying the Dafur Genocide Myth-Ogaden?
· Ethiopian food prices up nearly 50 percent.
· Ogaden: MEP Questions Western Commitment to Meles Zenawi.
· Relationship Sours Between BBC and the Ethiopian Government
· Ethnic Politics Split US Ethiopians-VOA
· PetroTrans May Face Attack in Ethiopia Oil Search, Group Says.
· UN makes historic Somali aid drop.
· UN refugee agency makes emergency aid flight to Somalia
· ETHIOPIA USES FOOD AID AS WEAPON OF REPRESSION AMID FAMINE
· Al-Shabab Lost Strategic Frontlines Pulling Out OF Mogadishu.
· West funds full blown genocide in Ethiopia- by Thomas C. Mountain
· Abuse and terror in the Ogaden-Ethiopia Aid Exposed
· Britain and EU increase aid to Ethiopia while ignoring human rights warnings.
· Somalia famine has killed '29,000 children'
· ONLF Statement Regarding Ethiopian Government Award of Ogaden Gas and Petroleum Field to a Chinese Company.
· UN Human Rights Committee Expresses Concern About Violations in Ethiopia And Kazakhstan
· Looting Ogaden: Ethiopia's Exploitation of Ogaden's Resources, Land and People (Resolve Ogaden Coalition)
· Ethiopia says eyes gas production in six years.
· Egypt sends medical convoys to Somalia
· Human Rights and the War on Terror in Ethiopia.
· Is resettlement the best response to drought and famine?.
· Ramadan offensive threatens Somalia's starving
· Somali famine victims lose homes as torrential rain hits refugee camps.
· Somali legislator gunned down as he leaves mosque.
· Rights Group Criticizes Ethiopia over Farmland Leases.
· 'Yenegasso Menged' - Ethiopia's Former President Regrets Key Decisions He Made in Office
· UN calls for suspension of giant Ethiopian hydropower dam.
· Al Shabaab recruited dozens of Americans: U.S. report.
· 40,000 famine-hit Somalis flee to Mogadishu: UNHCR -AFP
· At UN on Eritrea Sanctions, Now Ethiopia To Be Heard by Committee, Tit for Tat
· Swedes to remain in Ethiopian custody
· Resolve Ogaden Coalition Immediate Press Release: Call for Action to avert humanitarian crisis in the Ogaden‏
· Rights activist calls for pressure on Ethiopia.
· The Famine in Somalia. The Use of Food as an Instrument of Warfare.
· Ogaden| a Century of Oppression Must End with Self-Determination
· Ethiopia: Oromo opposition officials detained by Zenawi Govt
· Defending Ethiopia’s track record in combating harmful traditional practices, improving “degrading” humanitarian conditions in refugee camps and enforcing a law that restricted the provision of humani
· O.N.L.F Statement On The Ethiopian Regimes Humanitarian Blockade of Ogaden
· Mengistu Hailemariam moving to South Sudan.
· Millions at risk of cholera in Ethiopia: WHO
· UNHCHR grills Ethiopia on anti-terror law.
· Somali Students To Be Awarded Scholarships for Higher Education!
· Somalis flee to Kenya in search for food
· Ogaden: Diaspora Demonstrate Outside UN Headquarters in Geneva.
· Ethiopian Inflation Rate Climbs to 38.1% as Food Prices Soar.
· Western funded genocide: Ethiopia and the Ogaden.
· ONLF Statement On Independence of Republic of South Sudan.
· Ethiopia Buys Arms as Millions Starve.
· ARM Condemns the Arrest and Continued Detention of Two Journalists in Ethiopia’s Ogaden Region
· The Ogaden Community Association of Sweden strongly condemns the recent illegal abduction and arrest of two Swedish journalists in Ogaden.
· Resolve Ogaden Coalition condemns the arrest of journalist Martin Schibbye and Johan Persson and calls for their immediate release
· Swedish journalists arrested in Ethiopia after leaving Somalia, Somali journalist threatened with extradition to Ethiopia
· Hundreds jailed for religious attacks in Ethiopia
· Ethiopia purges 7 army generals, 240 colonels, 500 senior officers.
· Reporters without Borders condemns latest arrests of journalists in Ethiopia
· Shining a light on plight of invisible refugees.
· Ethiopian journalist likely held under anti-terrorism law
· SOMALIA: Ethiopia- Demonstrations in Mogadishu were organized by the Governor of Benadir.
· New Somali prime minister named
· ONLF Condemns Assassination of Central Committee Member
· Somali Prime Minister Resigns, Reversing Pledge to Stay
· Video:Is the West funding genocide in the Ethiopian Ogaden?-Africa Today-06-14-2011-(Part1 & 2)
· ONLF Warns Chinese Exploration Firms
· Eritrea Denies Backing Rebels Jailed for Planning Ethiopian Summit Attack.
· Clinton in Ethiopia says it's time for rulers like Meles Zenawi to go.
· Chinese Firm to Pay $200m for Calub Gas Concessions In Ogaden.
· Clinton to Meet African Union Officials.
· Ethiopia May Charge More Oromo Rebels, After Fighters Sentenced Over Plot
· Ethiopian rebels destroy ruling party stores in Gonder
· VIDEO AND STORY: Members of Ogaden-American community protest U.S. aid to Ethiopia at Fargo Federal Building
· San Diego Ogaden Community Condemns Mass Murder in Ogaden
· Communiqué about WFP Abducted Workers 26 May 2011
· US Senators write to Secretary of State Mrs. Hillary Clinton
· Ethiopian Activists Opposed to Meles Claim Power-Cable Sabotage
· Ethiopia's human rights record scrutinized.
· Ethiopia rebel group alleges mass killing by gov't
· Ethiopia: Amnesty International 2011 Country report: The state of the world’s human rights
· Press Release: Ogaden Human Rights Committee (OHRC)
· Ethiopia, Rebels Trade Charges in Fatal Attack on UN Workers
· Ethiopia rebels say govt troops kill 100 civilians
· Condemning the callous targeting of Humanitarian Workers in the Ogaden and the other of world parts
· Gunmen kill UN worker in Ethiopia's Somali region
· Distorted ethnic federalism in Ethiopia: By Mohamed Hassen
· The 3rd Annual Somali Diaspora Youth Conference
· Ethiopia Reduces Food Rations as Prices Soar
· Ethiopia: Food prices pushes inflation to nearly 30 pct
· UK unhappy with governance in Ethiopia, to cut Govt Aid.
· 11 more killed by Ethiopia raiders
· Ethiopia Stops Nile Dam after 48 Delegation From Cairo visits Addiss Ababa.
· Ogaden Genocide Awareness Walk.
· West Funds Full Blown Genocide in Ethiopia.
· ONLF Statement On Ethiopia Denial Of ICRC Access To Ogaden.
· Ethiopia Freezes Nile Water Treaty in Sign of Thaw With Egypt
· Egyptian delegation seeking cooperation arrives in Ethiopia (English)
· Egyptian 'popular diplomacy' delegation arrives in Ethiopia
· Ethiopia Denies ICRC Permission to Resume Ogaden Operation
· Beka to Repression and Tyranny: The Ethiopian People Demand Change
· The Ogaden Region: The East African Valley of Death
· Letter #2 to Ethiopia’s Prime Minister, Meles Zenawi
· Ethiopian Opposition Questions Construction of “Renaissance Dam”
· SOMALIA: Senior officer of Ethiopian consulate in Puntland assassinated.
· Ethiopia won't allow inspection of dam, but ready to negotiate with post-Mubarak Egypt
· Opposition supports Ethiopia Dam, Egyptian army threatens.
· Huge Anti-Woyane Protest Greets Ethiopian Delegation in Dallas
· Shirkii Kenya oo soo gaba gaboobay iyo qodobo la’isku raacay
· Ethiopia Violates Its Own Constitution, Laws – US State Department Report.
· African countries to renegotiate Nile water quotas with Egypt
· France Bans Burqas: A Look At Islamic Veil Laws In Europe.
· Video- Ogaden Los Angeles, CA Protesters Chants, Freedom, Self-Determination Sunday, April 10, 2011
· Ethiopia's future debated in Seattle- Ogaden protesters were calling Self-Determination, Freedom and Human Right Issue.
· Ethiopians protest at Seattle Center.
· Ethiopia govt denies jamming German radio service
· Egypt opposes Ethiopia’s dam construction plan.
· Ethiopia's Somali region(Ogaden Region): a potential adventure travel destination?
· Demonstration against Meles Zenawi's emissaries planned by the Ogaden American Community of San Diego
· Ethiopia to charge 121 prisoners with terrorism
· Egypt prepares for military action to stop Nile dam-World Net Daily
· Ethiopia: Free Opposition Members-Human Right Watch.
· Demonstrations against Meles Zenawi's regime planned in many Western Capitals.
· Ethiopian Prime Minister Vows to Fight Domestic, External Threats(VOA).
· UK warns Eritrea over detained British nationals
· Ogaden fighters claim battlefield successes over Ethiopian forces.
· Somalia: Manifestation of stealth trusteeship
· Former Somali Defense Minister Named President of Jubaland.
· UN aid aims to block Somali militias from Kenya
· Somalia creates new state, Azania
· Egyptian and Ethiopian churches discuss Nile water crisis
· PM Meles says western NGOs keep Ethiopia poor.
· Egypt requests Great Millennium Dam studies from Ethiopia.
· Over 5 million facing starvation in Horn of Africa-KBC News
· Somalia plans to create new state to keep off Al Shabaab.
· Ethiopian opposition says gov't afraid of Egypt-style revolt; says 68 party members arrested
· Ethiopia’s main opposition group listed the names of 68 people detained in the Oromia region over the past month.
· Keep off our territory, State warns Al Shabaab- The Standard.
· Report: 80 Jews wounded during protest near Israel Embassy in Ethiopia.-haaretz
· Ethiopia to defy Egypt and build huge Nile dam.
· Notice-Politics, Human Rights, and the Quest for Freedom in the Horn of Africa
· Ethiopian Military Seals Off Ogaden Region Border With Galgudud.
· Ethiopia: Meeting of AU, ECA finance ministers opens in Addis Ababa News - Africa news
· Burundi, Uganda to send 3,000 more troops to Somalia.
· Ethiopia: Meles Zenawi's war threat against Eritrea.
· Ethiopia bomb blast wounds two, official says
· Reuters: Delegations from Libya, rebels, U.S. meet in Ethiopia
· Zenawi Speaks of a ‘Contract’ with Ethiopian People.
· Drought and Corruption in the Horn of Africa.
· Ethiopia's religious divides flare up in violence
· Ethiopia Accused of Detaining Activists to Deter Uprising.
· Ethiopia: Press freedom ‘worsening’ – Reporter Without Borders
· Saudi Billionaire's Company Will Invest $2.5 Billion in Ethiopia Rice Farm.
· EU Parliament Hearing on Development Aid and Human Rights in Ethiopia
· Ethiopia at center of global farmland rush.
· Ethiopia’s to increase defense budget amid rising tension with Eritrea.
· Hundreds of Opposition supporters arrested in Ethiopia.
· Somalia clashes kill 12 (AFP).
· Somalis flee Libya's violence-Video.
· Ethiopia crackdown on opposition to prevent protests.
· Ethiopia warns of action against Eritrea
· Rebels Say Ethiopia Blocks Aid in Drought-Hit Region-VOA.
· Ethiopia’s rebels issue famine alert.
· Ethiopia minister says ready to send troops into Somalia if Asked
· Egypt furious over secret Ethiopian Nile dams
· ONLF:URGENT DRAUGHT MITIGATION APPEAL.
· Djibouti Bans a US-Backed Democracy-Advocacy Group One-Month Before Vote
· U.S. 'Disappointed' With Interim Govt
· Famine Kills people in Ogaden Region
· Ethiopian hydropower Nile project alarms Egypt.
· Ethiopia: 120 senior Oromo officials arrested during OPDO conference.
· Army remains on high alert on Somali border.
· Ethiopia PM Blames Muslim Extremist Group for Church Burnings.
· Somalia Needs U.S. Aid to Fight Rebels, Prime Minister Mohamed Says on CNN.
· Burundi sends 1,000 extra AU troops to Somalia
· Video Somalia - Security Council Meeting - UN
· Obama intelligence chief says Gaddafi will defeat rebels.
· Somalia: In NY Somali PM meets with several diplomats
· Shabaab commander Omar Hammami reported killed in Somalia.
· Multiple Discrimination Faced by Somali Women in Ethiopia and Somalia Highlighted at UN
· Somali president claims victory over rebels.
· One killed as Mobs in Jimma Zone Destroy Churches.
· Kenya arrests six Shabaab fighters in border town
· Ethiopia's controversial dam project.
· Ethiopia begins evacuating 170 citizens from Libya
· Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia bans public protest
· Libya Battle: Saif al-Islam talks to AlJazeera
· Somali Forces Take Border Town From Rebels
· The West should Show Moral Clarity to End Abuse in Ethiopia
· African Union peacekeepers' death toll in Somalia fighting is 'at least 53'
· Fighting in Somalia displaces residents of Kenyan border town – UN
· 19 Civilians killed in Gunagado, Ogaden.
· Q+A: What is behind the Somali government offensive?
· Somalia: Al Shabaab Asks Former Military for Consultations
· Will Djibouti's Guelleh survive the tide of the Arab revolution?
· Sixteen countries 'to lose out' in British overseas aid cut
· Nonviolent Struggle: Ethiopian Exceptionalism?
· Tigray is part of the Ethiopian pro-democracy movement!.
· Somalia's al Shabaab threatens to attack Kenya
· Session cannot be forced on SSC residents.
· World leaders unite against Gaddafi-Financial Times
· OLF calls for Ethiopia's youth to unite and remove Meles regime.
· EPRDF's Preparation to Meet People Power, at Home
· Somali rebels cede more ground - Ahmed.
· Why Ethiopia could invade Djibouti
· Defiant Gaddafi vows to 'fight on'
· Ethiopia : Can we go Egypt on the TPLF Government?
· Fighting Spreads in Somalia as Troops Move Against Insurgents
· With Birtukan gone, smooth sailing for Ethiopia’s Meles
· US Republican Congress to cut foreign aid by 41%.
· Where could Colonel Muammar Gaddafi go if he were exiled?
· Meles troops torture, burn Ogaden women (photos)
· Peacekeepers In Somalia Hit Trenches Of Rebels.
· Ethiopia's Opposition icon Birtukan quits on democracy, politics.
· US embassy in Addis to host discussion with the opposition.
· Ethiopia: Threats against journalist are another attack on freedom of expression.
· After Egypt: It's only a matter of time before change comes to sub-Saharan Africa.
· Police clash with anti-government protesters in Djibouti.
· Video: Violence grips Bahrain, Libya and Yemen ITN NEWS.
· Ethiopia censors Mideast protests – CPJ
· Ethiopia’s PM creates pseudo opposition parties for by-election.
· Ethiopian Journalist Alleges Detention for Inciting Egypt-Style Protests.
· Ethiopia: Double Discrimination - Gender Violations of Minority Women.
· Wikileaks: U.S. perspective on Ogaden counter-insurgency
· Djiboutian Opposition to Protest Against President
· US cable: Ethiopia govt terrified by ONLF rebels
· Oromo: Thousands Affected As Drought Hits Both Adama & Jigjiga
· Djibouti’s human rights leader arrested as calls grow for President Guelleh to step down.
· Ethiopian Jan inflation hits 17.7 pct.
· Ethiopia's paper landlords.
· Right to Self-determination: Key to the Ogaden Crisis.
· Mogadishu youth vow will start Anti-Al shabaab, TFG demo.
· Ethiopia May Take Over Petronas Assets in Ogaden, Reporter Says
· Ethiopian Police warn prominent journalist against attempts to incite Egyptian-like protests.
· OLF claims it killed Ethiopia's intelligence head in East Oromia.
· Ethiopia’s regime most illiterate Says Brian Stewart, a journalist for CBC
· PM Zenawi suggests Ethiopia's economy near "Collapse"
· CAIRO (AP) — State TV says President Hosni Mubarak will speak to the nation Thursday night from his palace in Cairo.
· Ethiopian Inflation Accelerates Following Devaluation.
· Opposition parties in Ethiopia boycott off-term elections.
· Britain opposed U.N. peacekeeping mission in Somalia.
· Ethiopia Raises Number Needing Food Relief by 500,000
· Meles Eyes Regional Ports amidst Decentralised Projection of National Economy.
· Ethiopia plans to build a refinery.
· Ogaden Voice For Peace: Washington Trip.
· The aristocrat of totalitarianism – Could Ethiopia survive Jasmine Revolution.
· Preparations from regime change in Ethiopia underway.
· Fire in the Arab World: A real lesson for African politicians.
· Wikileaks Files: Ethiopia and Ogaden.
· ONLF Press release-Extra-ordinary rendition of Ogaden refugees by Djibouti to Ethiopia
· Ethiopia PM sees no major devaluation in next 5 yrs
· Mubarak: 'If I Resign Today There Will Be Chaos'
· Somali Parliament Extends Term.
· President Girma comes out against Meles land give away
· US Opens New Embassy In Ethiopia.
· HUNDREDS OF OGADENS WERE DEPORTED INTO ETHIOPIA.
· Western Governments Warn of Possible Bomb Attacks During African Summit.
· Price Controls Cause Chaos in Ethiopian Markets.
· Ethiopia: Somali and Gambella abuses decried
· Governments of Some African Nations Among World's Most Abusive.
· Ethnic Somalis protest visit by Ethiopian official.
· Ethiopian official's expected visit causes concern for Minn. Somalis
· French leader Sarkozy to be AU summit’s guest of honour.
· Ethiopia: Monitoring of conflict, human rights violations and resulting displacement still problematic
· The Ogaden Question in the Entrails of a Fictional Ethiopian History.
· Rebels accuse Ethiopian army of ethnic cleansing.
· ONLF Press Release-The Ethiopian Army unleashes widespread and vindictive ethnic cleansing campaign in the Ogaden
· Tunisia-Style Revolt feared inside Ethiopia: State Minister .
· Eritrea appoints AU envoy in Ethiopia.
· Pressure Ethiopia to free jailed Canadian, PM urged
· Ogaden-Prisoners are killed in Jail.
· FOR IMMEDIATE RELEAS-HORN INSTITUTE OF PEACE & SOCIAL JUSTICE
· Puntland breaks with Somali government.(AFP)
· Operation Millennium In Ogaden Region : The Road to Ethnic Cleansing.
· Tunisian leader flees amid violent protests-Video.
· O.N.L.F Statement On South Sudan Referendum.
· Somalia Drought Might Kill 2.5 Million, Prime Minister Says
· An Open Letter to Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs
· An Egyptian delegation headed by Prime Minister Ahmed Nazi to attend African Union (AU) summit in Ethiopia.
· -Ethiopia inflation rises to 14.5 pct in December.
· Ethiopia: Ambassador and Senior Diplomat Defects
· Ethiopia Plans More Price Caps Amid `Unhealthy' Competition, Ministry Says
· Somalia's PM says 8,000 troops will start attacking al-Qaida and insurgents soon
· U.S., Uganda discuss Somalia peacekeeping mission.
· Jimmy Carter Expects Credible, Free, Fair Sudan Referendum.
· Territorial Triumph and Geopolitical Pitfalls in South Sudan
· Al Shabaab militants continue to defect to Somali government.
· Bloodshed mars Sudan ballot.
· Rebels claim 3,000 Ethiopian troops killed in 2010 battles; vow more attacks
· Sudan split referendum underway ITN NEWS.
· Zenawi Says Federalism in Ethiopia helps maintain unity.
· RESOLUTION OF THE FIFTH PLENARY SESSION OF THE CENTRAL COMMITTEE OF ONLF
· Vice Foreign Minister Zhai Jun Meets with Ethiopia's New Ambassador to China
· UN envoy, Ethiopian FA minister hold talks on Somalia.
· Ethiopia: Preparations for S. Sudan referendum finalized, observers deployed.
· Remapping Sudan- Ogaden Issue?
· Riz Khan - After Sudan's referendum
· African migrants feared drowned off coast of Yemen
· Sudan President Bashir to visit south before referendum.
· WFP Presents $53 Million to Somali Refugees in Yemen
· Ethiopia - A Boeing 737 aircraft carrying Meles Zenawi made emergency landing - Reporter
· Over 40 African migrants drown off Yemen coast.
· Will independent South Sudan be like Somalia.?
· A new Oromo political movement formed.
· MP says only "Small fish" caught for corruption in Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia in 2011 and beyond - Africa Report Predictions.
· Media Watchdog Says 2010 Dangerous Year for Journalists.
· Somali parliament orders contracts suspended.
· U.S. issues travel warning for Kenya
· Somalia: Govt Forces, Ethiopian Military Clash in Central Region.
· Breaking News-Four Held In Denmark Terror Arrests
· Iran, Ethiopia ready for more ties.
· Refugees turn to State for help.
· Newly Appointed Ethiopian Ambassadors to Depart Shortly.
· Video: Sudan's Arab nomads fear for future Al Jazeera.
· More than 280 Ethiopian soldiers killed in Ogaden.
· Wife despairs for man in Ethiopia jail.
· ETHIOPIA-KENYA: Rebel group wreaks havoc in northeast Kenya.
· Saudi Arabia: Stop Deporting Somalis to Mogadishu
· Ethiopia to Allow First Non-State TV Shows on New Channels, Minister Says
· Somalia: ONLF Charges Ethiopia Killing of More Civilians.
· 25 Civilians kidnapped by Ethiopian Military in Higlaley Village, Ogaden.
· Two dead, 41 injured in Nairobi bus blast.
· Ethiopian Donors May Further Probe Allegations That Government Misused Aid.
· Hizbul Islam joins Hardliner Islamist Group of Alshabab.
· 150 Somalis deported from Saudi Arabia
· Independent Journalist Says: Ogaden genocide is starting to accelerate.
· Calling Our Ethiopian Ally to Account for Abuses.
· Ethiopia: Donors Should Investigate Misuse of Aid Money
· Breaking News- Ethiopian Troops burned villages in Ogaden Region.
· Has the Nile Water War Begun?
· Eritrean leader says Zenawi tried to assassinate him, WikiLeaks reveals.
· SOMALIA: The trained Somali troops are ready to deploy to Mogadishu.
· US, Ethiopian Officials Discuss Wikileaks Cables.
· Tension between Islamist factions near Somali capital
· 110 illegal immigrants from Ethiopia seized
· DAY 1: UNPO Members Speak Out in UN Forum.
· The Forum on Minorities and Effective Participation in Economic Life
· Ethiopia holds talks with Somalia.
· Somalia's Government Says That it Bans Several International Aid Agencies
· Reports of hearing Ogaden Human Right in the European Parliament.
· WikiLeaks Reveals US Twisted Ethiopia’s Arm to Invade Somalia.
· Ethiopia's opposition leader says WikiLeaks show US Hypocrisy.
· Somali prime minister trips to Ethiopia
· Somalis returning to land in turmoil
· Kenya Detains Over 300 East African Refugees
· Somaliland holds plane taking military supplies to Puntland.
· Canada’s Africa Oil Corp. Agrees to Survey New Ethiopian Block
· Leader of rebel group held in security swoop.
· Inside Story - Protecting Sudan's oil
· Wiki Leaks-US embassy cables: Ethiopian intelligence chief gives rare interview
· PRESS RELEASE : FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE-EU must end “business as usual” with Ethiopia.
· Jail Ogaden: Human Rights Abuses in the Somali Region
· Mubarak, Burundi VP Rufyikiri discuss Nile sharing
· PRESS REMINDER FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.Ethiopia’s Stalled Democracy: A Spotlight on the Ogaden
· Ethiopia and Kenya differ on Somalia
· Ethiopia: Meles Zenawi's special agents killed by OLF rebels in Oromia
· Wikileaks-Ethiopia Not Enthusiastic About Jubaland Initiative
· Secret security pact-Somaliland and Ethiopia.
· Kenyan forces kill five Ethiopian OLF rebels.
· Wikileaks-Melez Told US Otero that He Fears a repeat of the 2005 violence and Acusses ONLF and OLF.
· A Robust ONLF Political Wing Is Needed.
· Ethiopia in Transition:War and Peace and the US Role
· Over troubled waters-A-Ahram.
· WikiLeaked Cable Confirms U.S.’ Secret Somalia Op
· Turning a blind eye to Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia: Zenawi's disputed 99% election victory fuels rebels - analysts
· Ethiopian deputy prime minister arrives in India
· Video: South Sudan accuses North of attack Al Jazeera
· Ethiopia Relocates 150,000 People in Eastern Somali Region(Ogaden Region) in Five Months
· Ethiopia's Meles Zenawi health deteriorating - Wikileaks
· Ugandan president pays surprise visit to Somalia.
· Arab League moves to avert Nile crisis following Ethiopia's war remarks
· Sudan's Bashir will attend Africa-EU summit -Mbeki
· Somalia MPs endorse new cabinet -Aljazeera
· In Zenawi's Ethiopia, Fear and chaos in business community - AF
· Minneapolis man shot to death in Somalia- Star Tribune Minneapolis
· Ethiopia's ONLF rebels say killed 35 government troops
· O.N.L.F. Says In Statement -Disrupts Ethiopian Army Mass Deportation of Ogaden Civilians
· Analysts say Zenawi's statements are an attempt to gain Israeli favor-
· Water or Egypt’s role?
· Egypt's Mubarak dismisses Ethiopia rebel claim
· Ethiopia: the Aid-Politics Trap.
· Egypt says "amazed" by Ethiopia's Nile remarks
· Ethiopian PM warns Egypt off Nile war.
· Uproar as Somali government confidence vote delayed
· Bashir to attend IGAD’s special summit on Sudan
· Letters To Leaders -Stop the Genocide in Ogaden region.
· 20 slain in Puntland inter-clan fighting
· Ethiopian Migrants Stranded in Northern Yemen.
· Somaliland FM says Ethiopia to support Somaliland recognition
· Political Memo: Birtukan’s Upcoming Political Challenges and Option-Addisneger
· Kibaki calls for peace efforts in Sudan, Somalia
· General: More troops need African language skills
· Marry or Dead-Fleeing Somali women recount tales of terror.
· Meles sending ex-Ministers out of Ethiopia, where?
· Ethiopia’s Stalled Democracy: A Spotlight on the Ogaden
· Ethiopia sends Seyoum Mesfin to Beijing and Girma Birru to Washington
· The Revelance of CEDAW For Women In Ethiopia- African Right Minotor.
· Why Are We Supporting Repression in Ethiopia?
· Ethiopian PM says EU election report is "trash"
· Video: Millions in Mecca for Hajj mounting hill of forgiveness RT
· Somalia tops terrorism risk list, Yemen danger up
· Hope and urgency in Somalia
· Kibaki invites al-Bashir to Addis talks on South Sudan referendum
· Is humanitarian aid bad for Africa?
· Reports in Jigjiga says, Ethiopian Military Camps are on sell.
· Video: Tanker seized off Somalia coast Al Jazeera
· An Ethiopian journalist exiled in the U.S. struggles forward-CJP
· The BBC's misleading apology versus diversion of relief aid.
· Foreign aid for dictators
· Minister for Africa "welcomes" final report from election observers in Ethiopia
· Ethiopia anger at poll criticism
· CAT Press Release
· Ethiopia rebels say killed 267 soldiers, govt denies
· Obama backs India for top UN seat
· Ethiopia's Ruling Party `Heavily Favored' in Election, European Union Says
· ONLF Military Communiqué
· Fresh crisis in Somalia
· Ethiopia: Submission to the UN Committee against Torture
· Ethiopia: EU observers to release final report on Ethiopia's controversial elections
· Two new reports on Sudan and Ethiopia: A difficult pair
· First Somali-American elected to public office in Minn.
· Rights Report on Ethiopia Sparks Fierce Debate
· Ethiopia was accused of torturing the Ogaden civilians In UN submit of Torture in Geneva.
· Ethiopia's largest Opposition condemns DAG response to human rights watch
· African Right Monitor: Statement to the Committee Against Torture.
· Former Ethiopian President Negasso Gidada receive 1197.6 birr(73 USD) pension.
· Human Rights Whitewash On Ethiopian Genocide
· Mr Ahmednasir Ibrahim accused officials of the Kenya National Examinations Council of torturing him
· 'Iron Lady' becomes Brazil's first female president-AFP
· Somali-American becomes new prime minister of war-ravaged Somalia after lawmakers' approval
· Kenyan police wage war on OLF Oromo rebels
· Ethiopian journalist jailed without charge since September
· Ethiopia appoints new Ambassadors and special envoys
· Overseas aid is funding human rights abuses
· Kenyan foreign minister quits in graft purge
· Breaking News- ONLF Fighters Attacked Dhagaxbur And Kebridahar Towns.
· Ethiopia: Tigrayans accused of taking over Afar resources - ION
· ONLF Press Release Concerning HRW report about Aid Abuse by Ethiopia.
· Dispute Delays Approval of New Somali PM
· Ethiopia closes embassy.
· U.S. moving on Sudan with full force, rejects any referendum delay.
· British couple marks year in Somali captivity
· Ethiopia Rejects Human Rights Watch Allegation It Used Aid for Repression.
· Ogaden-Human Rights in Jeopardy-by Jonathan Ewing.
· British aid failing to get through to those most in need.
· Ogaden Oil and Corrupt Militia.
· Underwriting repression: The case for tougher monitoring when we give aid
· Ethiopia using Canadian aid as a political weapon, rights group says.
· Ethiopia: Donor Aid Supports Repression says Human Right Watch.
· Ogaden Oil-An Ugly Exploration-By WorldPolicy
· New Norgrove shock as fears grow for second UK aid worker
· Two aid workers kidnapped in Somalia
· Somali president appoints new PM
· Ethiopian PM meets Chinese party delegation on bilateral ties.
· Ethiopian Military Cross Border, Approach Strategic Town In Central Somalia
· New Meles Government is illegal says Ethiopia's opposition
· Ethiopia signs peace deal with Ogaden rebel faction
· Ethiopian Says Peace Deal reached with ONLF While ONLF fighters Refused.
· Ethiopia Rebels Say Petronas Concession Sale Shows State's Lack of Control.
· "Multinationals flee Ethiopia oil fields
· Ethiopian refugees say they are tricked, forced onto security force; families punished
· Ethiopian officials release top opposition leader.
· Ethiopian Opposition Leader Birtukan Released From Prison After Two Years.
· Ethiopia’s New Cabinet Said to Lack Fresh Ideas.
· Petronas sells Ethiopian assets to SouthWest
· Ogaden- Ethiopian Federal Troops Killed Seven Civilians In Shilaabo District.
· Ethiopia: Opposition leader Birtukan Mideksa to be released.
· Ethiopian Premier reshuffle his cabinet
· PNU parties to battle in Wajir by-election
· Ethiopia's Meles sworn-in as PM after May elections
· OLF resolves its internal crisis.
· Somalia: Uganda Vows to Remove Their Soldiers.
· Sudan referendum registration to begin mid-Nov.
· Somalia a future threat says Interpol chief
· Statement Regarding the “Peace Negotiations”Written by the Somali Ogaden Community of San Diego.
· Ethiopia - Washington Update
· Who Attacked al-Shabab? The Rebel Leader Speaks
· Ethiopia's Meles urges speedy replacement of Somalia PM
· EU Election Report In Ethiopia Postponed for the Second Time.
· Stop Genocide in Ogaden: Stories of Silence.
· 13 dead after Navy rescue in Gulf of Aden
· Ogaden Issue-(Sub-Sahara Africa Security Analyst).
· Sudan seeks global support as vote nears.
· As Zenawi speaks, editors are grilled in Ethiopia-CJP.
· Live from the Zenawi speech
· The Meles regime blocks Columbia University’s online journal
· Somalia's Prime Minister resigns.
· Ethiopia’s Meles meets Al-Bashir in Khartoum
· Ethiopian PM Zenawi snubs West hails China and India
· General Mulugeta among the Dead in Shiniile
· Analysts say Ethiopia PM Consolidates Power in Government Reorganization
· Dictators on Campus: A Free Speech Issue?
· Ethiopia-Based Ogaden Rebel Group Denies Fighters Surrounded in Somalia
· An Open Letter to Columbia University (Resolve Ogaden Coalition)
· Ethiopia rebels deny standoff with Somaliland forces
· Ogaden- If Bush Administration secured Peace in South Sudan why Obama Administration watches Ogaden Conflict?
· Oil Company Petronas Laying Off Employees in Ethiopia.
· A Million Shillings: Escape From Somalia by Alixandra Fazzina
· Five Somali soldiers killed in bomb blast: police.
· American Jihadi Killed In Somalia Shootout
· Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon announce Eid al-Fitr on Friday(AFP)
· Twenty-four Ethiopian soldiers killed in ambush
· Ethiopia: Zenawi uses media to confuse public, create fake parties
· U.N.: More than 230 civilians killed in Somalia in recent weeks
· The Hazards Of Doing Good
· Ethiopia rebels warn foreign firms are in danger.(Reuters)
· Advocacy group rejects peace talks between Ethiopia, Ogaden rebels
· ONLF said it killed dozens of Ethiopian soldiers
· ONLF Statement On Oil Exploration & Security In Ogaden
· Ethiopia refuses to criticize the Nile projects
· Ogaden-INTERVIEW-Ethiopia denies rebels chased oil, gas firms away
· Call To Action In The Ogaden To Resolve Tragic Conflict.
· Embassy in Ethiopia a UN gambit Daniel Flitton
· Ethiopia Devalues Its Currency by 17 Percent.
· Video: Sharp divisions in govt over Bashir visit ntvkenya.
· Somali Government Denies Ethiopia Sent Troops into Somalia
· Video: Obama to Mark Iraq Handoff in Primetime Speech
· U.S. to seize properties of corrupt African officials
· African Union peacekeepers killed in Somalia-BBC.
· Ethiopia troops in Somalia to battle radicals
· Sudan's al-Bashir, wanted for war crimes, attends Kenyan ceremony
· Ethiopian court passes jail sentences against 30 on terrorism charges
· I DREAM OF FREEDOM-By Hoodo.
· U.S. Senate introduces new bill on Ethiopia.
· Breaking News: Ethiopian Troops Enter Somalia
· Press Release-Condemning AlShabaab’s Suicide Attack on Muna Hotel and Assault against Somali Civilians
· Government-Funded Militias Terrorize Ogaden Region
· Ethiopian Troops in Ogaden Killed Two Women and Kidnapped Four People.
· Minneapolis slaying suspect was 15 at time, his mother says.
· Neglect of Somalia will have high price-The Financial Times.
· Somali immigrants in Finland agonising over events in their former home country.
· Al Shabaab Push Towards Somali President's Palace.
· Ogaden rebels rebuff claim by Ethiopia on peace deal
· Spokesman for Al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the attack.
· Video: 32 people including killed in Somali blast ntvkenya
· Abdifatah Sh. Abdullahi’s Message of Hate in Minnesotta-By Mohamed A.Qalinle.
· MPs die as suspected al-Shabaab suicide bomb at Somalia hotel kills 16.
· Fighting in Somalia's capital kills at least 20.
· New Djibouti port is "all about Ethiopia"
· More AU Troops Arrive in Somalia-VOA.
· ONLF denies statement from Ethiopian government on peace deal
· Conflict Erupts in Addis Ababa’s biggest Mosque During Prayer.
· Ogaden conflict needs requires international mediation
· Inside Ogaden Region-ONLF Fighters attacked military base.
· Judge throws out piracy charges against 6 Somalis
· Somalia's once stable Puntland hit by insurgency
· 44 Ethiopian soldiers killed in latest attacks
· Ethiopia Faces Era Of One-Party Rule(VOA)
· Kenya arrests Ethiopian aliens.
· Ogaden Region:10 people killed as Ethiopian troops clash with Clan Militia.
· The Democratic-Republic of Ogadenia Declaration of Independence.
· Gambling: Meles Zenawi’s New Foreign Policy Doctrine.
· Meles Zenawi Incites genocide again in Ogaden
· Anniversary of ONLF Birthday was held in Kampala.
· South Africa considers sending troops to back Somalia mission
· Ethiopian Opposition Official Criticizes Donor Report on `Manipulated' Aid
· Some see worsening rights situation in aid donor 'darling' Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia under Zenawi named 2nd poorest country in the world
· Ethiopian Leader says 'Rough Stretch' in Ties with US Over.
· Ethiopian PM hints of re-sending troops to Somalia
· Al-Shabab expels 3 Christian aid groups
· Ogaden Youth Network of North America Statement on “Peace Agreement”
· 18 civilians arrested in Abaa Qorow Town
· Amnesty Press-"I've never felt Ethiopian in my life."
· 3 Saudis in Ethiopian prison on hunger strike
· Two women raped in Burqo yar village
· New Kenyan Constitution Ratified
· Ethiopia: Activists burn Chinese flag, condemn Meles as 'mercenary'
· U.S. Indicts 14 Accused of Supporting Terrorist Group in Somalia
· New clashes Between ONLF and Ethiopian Troops In Ogaden Region.
· Castles In The Clouds: Ethiopia’s Mythical Peace Process In Ogaden
· Somali Islamists demand cash and jewellery for holy war.
· ONLF Fighters attacked Dhagahbour Town.
· More troops in Somalia not a solution, experts say
· Ethiopians to hold protest rally against China's policy on Ethiopia
· Burundi Considers Increasing Troop Strength in Somalia Despite Security Concerns at Home
· An Internationalized Meeting on Ogaden Issue Was held In Sweden.
· Ambassador Johnnie Carson: Why US funds the war in Somalia
· Road accident in Ethiopian capital leaves 20 dead, several injured
· Ethiopian Opposition Alliance Takes Step Toward Becoming a Single Party
· ONLF Position On So-Called Ethiopia "Peace Deal" With UWSLF .
· US to seize money stolen from Africans
· Al-Shabaab spokesman denies the group is in Puntland
· What is the Ethiopian Government Plan to Sign Peace Agreement With Former Altihaad Islamist Group?
· Opposition: EPRDF wants absolute control.
· Challenges Lie Ahead for new Somaliland President
· What Happened In Puntland?
· Video: Inside Story - The African Union's role Al Jazeera
· ONLF leader: Liberation is my Top Priority.
· Puntland Authority Deported Ogaden and Somalia Refugee.
· Museveni Says"We have a right to self-defence, says Museveni'
· Somalia to top AU summit agenda
· Ethiopian Embassy dismisses rumors on president’s health
· Riz Khan - Al-Shabab: A regional threat?
· Ethiopia's President in Saudi Arabia for health check: report
· AU head: more troops ready to be sent to Somalia.
· Did Uganda enter Somalia without an exit strategy?
· Ethiopia claim to releases ONLF members but ONLF troops are in matter of Suspicious for releasing..
· Somali Refugees Fear Loss of Ugandan Haven
· APNewsBreak: AU troops harming Somali civilians
· ONLF Leaders held conference In London.
· Ethiopian Opposition Fails in Its Final Appeal Against Conduct of Election
· Somalia to top AU Summit agenda
· IGAD defense staff gather in Ethiopia on Somali issue.
· Mubarak discusses situation in Somalia with Sharif Sheikh Ahmed
· Somali Foreign Minister: Ethiopia occupies Ogaden Somali territory.
· No way out: Inside the world’s biggest refugee camp
· Somalia comes to Uganda
· Alshabab Leader sent a Video Message praising the Kanpala Operations.
· Ethiopian violations in the Ogaden-Aljazeera TV.
· Who Is Al-Shabaab's Next Target? (VIDEO)
· ICC to set up office in Addis Ababa
· Struggling to Make a Living in Ethiopia: Surviving in the Informal Economy
· Alshabab Spokesman Sheikh Ali Dhere accuses ONLF.
· Outgoing Opposition MPs Sing
· Deadly blasts hit Ugandan capital.
· Ethiopian troops kill 15 Somalis, injure more than 25 others.
· Daud Mohamed Ali was kicked out.
· Somalia's top Islamist leaders in unity talks
· Petronas Drilling Crew Withdrawing From Ogaden.
· Eritrea urges no more African troops for Somalia
· Improve response to Somalia-Kenya border challenges
· Egyptian ministers to meet Zenawi to discuss Nile basin problem
· Abbas requests Ethiopia to help find peaceful solution to problem between Israel, Palestine
· Hiiraan Region Fears Ethiopian Troops.
· Anti-government protesters march in Somali capital
· ONLF warns patrolling companies to work with Ethiopia
· East African Leaders Pledge Urgent Military Help for Somalia
· U.S Lawmakers Laud the Efforts of Ogaden Group
· Somali Presidents Says-'Somalia is in the hands of al-Qaeda'
· IGAD Incapable of Resolving Somali Crisis, Says Analyst
· Seyoum Mesfin caught short.
· Ethiopia's PM Zenawi attacks Bloomberg News journalist
· IGAD summit In Ethiopia: top of Somalia Conflict.
· Explosion rocks Somali Capital Moqdisho.
· Somalia Prime Minister Shuffles Cabinet
· ONLF supporters vow to Continue Freedom Fighting.
· Video: Streets battles in Somalia ITN NEWS
· No pomp or parades as Somalia marks 50 years
· 31 killed in two days of Mogadishu fighting
· Ethiopian Says- will export Ogaden Gas in 2015 Amid ONLF warns..
· UN slowly coming to its senses regarding Eritrea.
· Moqdisho Fightings erupted and Alshabab wounded Fighters are treated Arafat Hospital runned by moderate Al-Aslah Islamist.
· Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi held talks in Beijing on Wednesday with his Ethiopian counterpart, Seyoum Mesfin.
· Ethiopia is moving towards China and Asia.
· At UN, UK's Mitchell on Lack of Ethiopian Entrepreneurs, Ogaden Constituents
· China, Ethiopia Vow to Build Closer Military Ties
· Ethiopia wants to break the Peace deal Between Eritrea and Djibouti.
· List of civilians Killed by Al-Shabab extremists 2009 in South Somalia
· Egypt, Sudan won't be forced to sign Nile treaty: officials.
· Huge Protests Greet Meles at the G20 Summit
· Professor Abdi Samatar- System of Hargaisa the So Called Somaliland is Clan Affiliations.
· Press Release--Institute for Horn of Africa Studies and Affairs
· ONLF says no Deal Between Ethiopia and ONLF.
· Ethiopia Court Sentenced Ogaden citizens in Addiss Ababa 11-12 Years Prison.
· “Propaganda websites + Salaaxudiin Macow= Slave Mentality"
· Djibouti Rebels Threatening Stability in Strategic Country.
· Opposition says Ethiopia's election fails to implement electoral law.
· Zenawi Number Nine(9)-The Worst of the Worst -dictatorial List.
· ONLF, a rebel group in Ethiopia speaks out expulsion of VOA Journalist in Ethiopia.
· Ogaden Demonstrate at ICC-UNPO
· Ethiopia confirms win for ruling party
· In Ethiopia, U.S. Embassy's revolving door
· Congress hearing says Obama inaction on Zenawi makes Ethiopia ripe for al Qaeda recruitment-.washingtontimes
· Hizbul Islam and the Government are in negotiations.
· Ethiopia: Highest Number of Exiled Journalists in the World in the Last Decade – CPJ
· Ogaden civilian in Europe asked ICC Court to bring Ethiopian Prime minister Into Justice.
· Ethiopia Expels U.S. Journalist for Probing Civilian Deaths in rebel area-CJP.
· ONLF officail says, No Peace Talks Between ONLF and Ethiopia.
· 14 Killed in Somalia Fighting.
· Ethiopia supreme court rejects election appeal
· NDSU student helps organize event to aid (Ogaden) Ethiopia.
· Somalia government soldiers Trained in Ethiopia Defected to Alshabab in Bula Hawo.
· Does Ethiopia's Prime Minister want really Peace or Delusion peace In Ogaden Region?.
· Rights group: Kenyan police abuse Somali refugees
· Somali Soccer Fans Executed By Islamic Militants For Watching World Cup Match
· Kenya urges Somalia to check infighting
· Ethiopian Official Receives Death Sentence for Rebel Support
· Hizbul Islam is on the Road To Collapse.
· Ethiopia's Prime Minister Troops accused of Killing Girls.
· Somali president’s driver buried in Luwero
· Former Somali colonel living in US denies torture claim brought by human rights lawyer
· Ethiopia opposition to contest rejection of calls for new poll
· Ethiopian Oil Company Hires UK Ex-Minister Over Ogaden Oil Prospecting.
· Ogaden group alleges massacre-Aljazeera
· Ethiopia rebels say government kills 71 civilians-(Reuters)
· Canada to push for release of Ethiopian prisoner
· ONLF Press Release-Malqaqa wanton Massacre (Ogaden)
· Amnesty calls on Ethiopia to repatriate Canadian
· Ogaden Diaspora Communities are on the road of Hague Court.
· Mass murder carried out by Ethiopian Military in Malqala.
· Ethiopia: Gambella Town Mayor Shot Dead
· Family of jailed Canadian wants Ethiopian PM excluded from G20.
· Migrants marrying UK citizens must now learn English- UK Home Office.
· Ethiopia electoral body rejects call for new poll
· UNPO calls initiate a UN sponsored mechanism for resolving The Ogaden Conflict..
· African Union welcomes Eritrea, Djibouti mediation deal
· US Vice President Biden Visiting Kenya
· Zenawi wants to turn the page on 2005-The Indian Ocean Newsletter
· Somalia: In the market for war
· ETHIOPIA: Government denies food aid "manipulated" for political gain
· Kenya VP roots for new Constitution.
· Member of former Somali Ethiopian Parliament Says: There was no any election In Somali State ( Ogaden).
· EX-ONLF member Wishes to forge agreement with Ethiopian Government.
· Second British Citizen was shot Dead in Ethiopia.
· Ethiopia gov’t remarks on peace deal plan misleading-rebel group- Sudan Tribune.
· Ethiopia: Meles threatens opposition leaders thru Prof. Ephrem Isaac - Addis Neger
· ONLF denies Meles Zenawi's claim of reaching an agreement
· 26 Dead in Fighting in Central Somalia and Over 50 Wounded.
· Ethiopian Opposition Coalition Calls for New Vote
· 16 killed in central Somalia fighting: officials
· Ogaden Region Conflict" Melez and Mengist Policy to Ogaden.
· Ethiopia's Embarrassing Elections-Wall Street Journal
· Meles’s Mind: PM Opines, Plans Postelection
· A Dangerous Trade-Off- From Times Online
· Ethiopia rebels claim to capture gas field
· ONLF fighters says, seize The Hilal Gas Fields.
· Saudis invest heavily in Ethiopian farm sector-arabnews
· Ethiopia, Zenawi again
· Ethiopia: Election - a Bad Result for Democracy
· ONLF attacked oil exploration Site In Ogaden Region.
· Inside Story - Zenawi: A source of stability?
· Ethiopia poll a sham-Daily Nation Editorials
· Ethiopian leader claims win amid charges of vote rigging-GlobalPost
· US says Ethiopia ties depend on electoral changes
· The World Critized Ethiopian Election.
· Ethiopia Election 2010 Ends in Chaos as ONLF Rejects False Results. Ogaden to Secede
· Two Ethiopia opposition members killed after poll
· Ethiopia Opposition Leader Calls for New Vote
· Silent Cry Documentary attracts International Media.
· EU chief observer says Ethiopian poll was not fair
· Ethiopia: Medrek will not accept election results says Dr. Gudina
· Early results---THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE.: Ethiopia's ruling party won vote
· O.N.L.F Statement on The So-Called Ethiopian Elections of 2010
· Rights group: International Election Observers Should Condemn Voter Intimidation.
· Ethiopia monitors to probe fraud claims in 'calm poll'- BBC
· Britain 'keeping quiet about Ethiopia repression'---telegraph.
· Ethiopian Election Draws Record Turnout; Opposition Charges Fraud-VOA.
· Ethiopia About to Fall Apart: Unheld Elections Herald Ogaden´s Secession
· Ethiopian polls open- and Talk to Jazeera Programme - Meles Zenawi
· Ethiopia: Petronas suspends exploration work in Ogaden
· Ethiopian ruling party under fire- Al Jazeera's Andrew Simmons reports
· Ethiopian troops cross border, clash with Somalis-(Reuters)
· Ethiopia's ruling party poised to win election-Associated Press
· No hope for Ethiopian elections, MEP tells
· Ethiopia's elections-Five more years. From The Economist
· Lawmakers urge Obama to speak out on Ethiopia-washingtontimes
· Ethiopia’s Meles Headed for Election Win as West Pours in Aid-(Bloomberg)
· Egypt moves Nile basin file to National Security Authority- Zawya
· The Ogaden Human Rights- Asked Ehiopia To Release All Political Prisoners.
· Ethiopia bus bomb wounds 13, three days before poll (Reuters)
· Ethiopia rejects Egypt Nile claims-Al Jazeera
· Ethiopia confirms rebel attack
· Ethiopia to Hold Parliamentary Elections May 23- VOA
· Scenarios - How might Ethiopia's elections play out?
· Ethiopia rebels say capture base, kill 94 soldiers.Source: Reuters
· Ethiopian Ambassador reveals the controversial Nile Basin countries' agreement-yobserver
· Tension high in key Ethiopia election region-(Reuters)
· Human Rights and Law -2005 Ethiopian Election: A Look Back- VOA.
· Egyptians discuss response to Ethiopian dam Al-Masry Al-Youm
· Somalia said to be in Constitutional Crisis
· Somalia's Government is Losing Its Soldiers -Media Line
· Ethiopian Opposition Says No Check On Vote-Count Mischief in Upcoming Election
· David Shine- The Addiss Ababa campaigner Regime says: Ethiopia Elections not to be Controversial.
· Ethiopia-Election 2010-Ethiopia rejects requests by foreign embassies to observe election
· Ethiopian Rights Groups Forced to Reduce Work Before Elections
· Embassies warn citizens as tension builds ahead of Ethiopia's polls
· Somalia's Powerful Hizbul Islam Insurgent Group Splits VOA
· Ethiopia: ONLF commander denies his death
· ONLF Congratulates the New Government in the United Kingdom
· Voice Finfinne Interviews Prof. Megalommatis on Egypt, Sudan, Kush, Ethiopia, Yemen, Abyssinia I
· No Repeat of 2005 Post-Election Violence, Says Ethiopian Official
· Bucknell Magazine: Q&A with Berhanu Nega
· Source- Strategy Page-the ONLF still has a significant presence in the Godey, Wardheer, Qorahe, Fiq, and Degehabur regions
· Meles Zenawi may spark ethnic conflict to decimate rivals
· Ethiopian Opposition Activist Shot Dead; Third Killing in Week
· Ethiopia rejects U.S. claims as Ambassador assumes office
· Power Structure In Ethiopia.
· Ogaden National Liberation Front Denounces Pre-electoral Machinations of the Tigray Dictator Zenawi.
· Two killed in Ethiopia bomb attack: official.
· Ethiopian Campaign Has Become ‘War’ on Opposition, Leader Says
· African, Chinese interests in step: Meles
· ONLF Statement over The situation in Ogaden.
· Ethiopia: Reporters Without Borders writes to Prime Minister Meles Zenawi
· Ethiopia's opposition EDP attracts large audience in Dessie, Sodo and Awassa
· Somalia's Saviors Are Making Everything Worse-foreignpolicy
· Former Ethiopian Army Chief Leading a Group of Businesspeople.
· Tigray, a 'Battleground State' in Ethiopian Elections
· Ethiopia Accusation Dismissed as ‘ton of mourning’
· Ethiopia claim Arrests Rebel Forces Crossing From Somalia, ENA Says
· UWSLF for Sale, any offers?
· African Union Under Fire over Alleged War Atrocities in Somalia
· Yemeni authorities arrested 45 Ethiopian and Somali migrants
· Ethiopian police claim to arrest Al Shabab infiltrators
· Press Group Concerned by Detention of 2 Ethiopian Journalists
· Ethiopian Commission Probes Grenade Attack on Candidate’s Home
· Explosions inside a Somali mosque kill at least 30
· Two Ethiopian state TV journalists under arrest.
· European Union Sends 90 Election Monitors to Addis
· Scuffle breaks out among Ethiopian opposition
· Ethiopia: Foreign Aid Subsidizes Repression, Says Expert
· Ethiopia’s Ruling Party Accuses Opposition of Planning Violence
· Unpaid Somali soldiers desert to insurgency
· Despite more foreign aid needed, Ethiopia Food Aid was Wasted, Stolen: Oxfam
· Oromo and Ogaden Ethiopians demonstrating against an Ethiopian government delegation in Toronto
· Fear of Unknown Grips Addis Abeba ahead of National Polls
· Flood in Somali Region -Weekly Humanitarian Highlights in Ethiopia 26 April 2010
· 'Al-Qaida terrorists may pose as Ethiopians to sneak into Israel'
· Pressure mounts on Speaker of Somali Parliament
· Bomb blast kills five in Ethiopia
· Tensions mount in Ethiopia -AFP
· Ethiopian rebels, government claim gains in restive region
· Ethiopia claim- 2.7 million to participate in Ogaden-Somali state election
· We have no deal with Iran: Eritrean president
· Ethiopia activist clubbed to death in 'politically motivated' murder --guardian.co.uk,-
· Father thanks club for 'overwhelming' tributes at match
· Ethiopian-Somali troops capture western town from Militants
· Africa's Guantanamo- Ethiopia
· "… If voting made any difference it would be outlawed…”-Emma Goldman
· Angelina Jolie Losing Sleep Over Somalia This Week
· Int’l Observers Begin Mission on 2010 Elections
· Ethiopia - Djibouti: Row erupts over new port directive
· Ethiopia’s May election – Is it an election by name only''
· Somalia: 113 Ethiopia migrants arrested
· US Issues Travel Alert to Ethiopia -VOA
· Somali radio stations bow to Islamist ban on music
· EU to send monitors for Ethiopian poll after row
· Somali, Ethiopian refugees shine spotlight on genocide-Minnesota Public Radio
· ELECTION BUSINESS-Top Businesspeople Raise 20m Br for EPRDF(Addissfortune)
· Electoral Board of Ethiopia claim 29 Million Registered Voters excluding the figures for the Somali Ogaden Regional State.
· Amnesty International criticise government on torture-Ethiopia.
· UNPO Condemns Killing of British Oil Worker
· 100 flowers of repression bloom as Ethiopia moves to gag press ahead of elections
· Muslim leaders say 'yes' to draft law
· Somali Information Minister Vows to Fight for Freedom of Expression
· Abyssinia (Fake Ethiopia). In an Act of Self-defense, Ogadenis Kill UK Telemetry Specialist.
· Ogaden: ONLF rebellion condemns the killing of a British
· Abdirahman Mahdi:-our fighters are not involved in such barbaric attacks.
· London-based spokesman for ONLF-- Says they were not responsible for Killing a Briton contractor.
· Ethiopian rebel group agrees to lay down arms
· Meles holds talks with Somalia Parliamentary Speaker
· EU asks Ethiopia to relax rules for poll monitors
· Ethiopia opposition leader flees 12-year jail term
· EU to start Somalia troop training in May- Middle East Online.
· Ethiopian Court Sentences Oromo Separatist to Death-VOA.
· Al-Qaeda’s leadership moves to Somalia-Yemen Observer
· ETHIOPIA-SOMALIA: Puntland begins repatriating Ethiopian migrants
· Big Lies-Ethiopia keen to see strong government in Somalia: Speaker
· Ethiopian government,and Somali Western Front Liberation sign Three Months Peace Deal.
· Ethiopia Votes: Running Against Your Employer
· Media Group to Ethiopia: Stop Jamming VOA Broadcasts
· Tension high in Somalia as 22 are killed
· Ogaden Voice for Peace members took an advocacy trip to Washington DC.
· European Union to Send Monitors to Ethiopia Vote, Lawmaker Says
· Kenya vetoes Somali wish for troops in Mogadishu
· Ethiopia - Woyane Propaganda office dismisses State Department Report as 'groundless'
· Devastating HRW Report: Forthcoming Elections in Abyssinia (Fake Ethiopia) Are A Fraud
· Ethiopian Opposition Party Elders Confront Prison Officials Over Jailed Leader
· Tragedy in Ethiopia- North Dakota Newspaper.
· Ethiopia: Around 88% of food aid to Ogaden Somalis stolen.
· Terror Suspect says Ethiopian Airlines plane was bombed
· Ethiopian Army on Town Burning Spree in Ogaden
· Ethiopia cracks down on biggest ethnic group: party
· Escaped man a ‘key al Shabaab sponsor’
· Ethiopia's elections Forget about democracy- From The Economist
· No fertilizers and no healthcare for Opposition supporters in Ethiopia - Bulcha
· Meles Weighs out Issues
· Ethiopia limiting freedoms ahead of May polls
· Ethiopia 'rules with an iron fist' Independent Online
· Fears over Ethiopia's press code for poll coverage
· As UN Advisor Meles Bans Radio, UN's Ban Is Silent, Only After Castro, Joins Regret at Hunger Striker's Death-innercitypress
· Zenawi reaction US state department’s human rights reports.
· Zenawi Never Shame- Zenawi Govt calls EU MP Ana Gomes "Stupid" for a hearing on Ogaden conflict
· Rageh Omaar: journalism with passion
· Top terror suspect vanishes from police station.
· Meles issues a stern warning
· Canadian Company to Explore Oil in Ogaden.
· Hearing on Human Rights in Ogaden - European Parliament 16 March 2010
· US condemns Ethiopia for VOA jamming -AFP
· Family Grieves For Son Linked To Terror Group
· Ethiopia PM willing to meet long-time Eritrean enemy
· Ethiopia admits jamming VOA radio broadcasts in Amharic
· Food aid for Africa- When feeding the hungry is political
· The BBC was right to report claims of aid abuse in Ethiopia
· Causing affront – Ethiopian insurgent group strengthens position
· Kenya: Govt Trains Somali Youth maily Ogaden.
· Ogaden was mentioned in US state-Department of policy in Action-Advancing Protection in the 21st Century.
· Eritrea rejects U.N. report it backs Somali rebels
· the succession business( EPRDF) By addisfortune
· Thucydides, Pericles' Funeral Oration, Europe, the Ethiopianist Tyranny of Abyssiniaand Ogaden
· Ethiopia: Opposition Criticizes Verdict in Killing
· Somalia: Parliament Speaker Calls Ethiopia to Release Detained Local MPs.
· America's First War in Africa. US AFRICOM Launches Large-Scale Offensive In Somalia
· Avoid military option in Somalia, US urged. theeastafrican
· UK government awaiting result of investigation into BBC report By Asrat Seyou
· When Humanitarian Aid Winds Up in the Wrong Hands
· Can a fatwa solve Somalia's problems?.
· Ethiopia slams US rights report
· International Women´s Day in Africa: Ogadeni Women Lead the Struggle for National Independence
· FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:Human Rights and Security in Ogaden: European Parliament 16 March 2010
· Finally, 5 years later, Carter Center publishes the 2005 Ethiopian Election report
· US Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights Report: Ogaden 2009.
· Time is up Addisu Legesse, Deputy Prime Minister and Deputy Chairman of the ruling front-(capitalethiopia).
· Death toll hits 54 from fighting in Somali capital
· Up to half the food aid sent to hungry millions in Somalia 'never makes it to those in need' dailymail
· US Drones Reported Over Somali Capital
· Africa presidents call for free Sudan polls
· Israel eyes new alliances in Africa - UPI
· Ethiopian forces Continues Destroying Ogaden Towns
· Dafur,Ogaden,$’s Funding West Bank Settlements
· East Africa new frontier for oil
· British PM Gordon Brown with Somali President Sharif Ahmed in London
· THE VETERANS ARE LEAVING!
· Meles Zenawi denies that most of a $100m donation was spent on arms
· Ethiopia Put on Financial Blacklist
· O.N.L.F Statement On The Occasion Of International Women's Day
· Ethiopia says British criticism is 'Neo-Colonial'
· Ethiopia: Licensed to Steal
· BBC holds firm over Ethiopia famine funds report.
· ETHIOPIA: POLITICAL PARTIES FORM JOINT COUNCIL
· Somalia govt readies troops for al Shabaab assault
· Feingold Statement on the Fragile State of Democracy in Africa(Ethiopia)
· How Bob Geldof's Live Aid funds went to Ethiopian rebels
· Ethiopia's Somali Region: "The moment I saved a child’s life for the first time will always stay with me"
· US urges free and fair Ethiopian polls
· Claims of Ethiopian aid used for guns
· Live Aid donations 'were diverted to arm Ethiopian rebels'
· Ethiopia famine aid 'spent on weapons' (BBC)
· Ethiopia Opposition Rethinks Election Campaign After Candidate Killed
· Election candidate murdered - Ethiopian opposition
· Sugar Sales to Traders Prohibited inside Merkato
· Ethiopia: Voter Registration Numbers Close to Government Predictions.
· Carson Articulates Obama Policy on Africa
· Ethiopia: Meles's bid to stay
· Somali woman in London wins EU case to claim benefits
· Why did Ethiopian flight ET409 crash and who is at fault?
· Somali journalists face death threats, kidnappings
· Politically Hesitant Voter Ranks Swell
· How the Ogadenis Narrate their True History and the Present Troubles of Ogaden.
· You are to blame" a response to mohammed Gurhan
· Kibaki, Raila ceasefire
· Woyane(Ethiopia) Militias on a Rape Spree
· Concern About Human Rights As Ethiopia Prepares For Elections
· Seven Ethiopian soldiers arrive in Eritrea.
· Petronas moves to new exploration site
· Gunfire in Mogadishu makes Somalis uncertain about future
· Carter Center decides not to observe 2010 elections
· Ethiopia, UK sign $ 400mn grant accord
· Susan Rice of US Insists UN "Misconstrues" Somalia Aid Restrictions
· Election Campaign with No Credible Alternatives:
· Refoulement Practices by Hargeisa´s Tyrants Make it Sure that Somaliland Will Never Be Recognized.
· Pilot deliberately crashed into Texas building, official says
· EU Considers Observing Ethiopia Election as Campaign Heats Up
· PRESS RELEASE:SOMALILAND: ILLEGALLY ARRESTS AND RENDERS BISHARO WA’DI SHAQLANE TO ETHIOPIAN SECURITY FORCES
· Independent Somalia: the state that never was
· U.S. rules hurt aid to Somalia: UN
· Ethiopia Opposition Denies Government Claim of Eritrea Alliance
· CPJ urges Ethiopia's Zenawi to pursue press reforms
· Lidetu abandons Addis Ababa constituency for 2010 election in Ethiopia
· UNHCR starts moving Somali refugees to new camp in Ethiopia.
· Most NGOs Failed to Register Under New Proclamation.
· Kenya faces political 'meltdown'
· ‘Silent Cry’ Victims of Ogaden Genocide
· Somaliland Authorities Handed Ms. Bisharo Wa’di to Ethiopian Security Services.
· TFG State Minister Escapes Big Blasts, Kills Four in Mogadishu
· Ethiopian Factories Ordered to Halve Power Use, Capital Reports
· Video: Islamists seeks control of Mogadishu ntvkenya
· Inside Somalia: When will it improve? globalpost
· Canada’s Transport Minister hopes to put Makhtal on road to freedom from Ethiopian prison,John Baird meets with Ethiopia’s Foreign Minister to ask for Makhtal deportation
· At least 17 dead, 61 wounded in Somalia shelling
· Pilot Error Behind Ethiopian Jet Crash - Source
· Baird heads to Ethiopia to lobby for Canadian man's release
· Ethiopia sets rules for election observers
· Ethiopia, Eritrea fuelling Somalia war
· A new Islamist arms race. NTVKenya
· Report: Top al-Qaeda man killed in Somalia
· Talk with Somalia's Information Minister
· New Somalia government offensive against Al Shabab
· 1 000s flee Somalia, Ethiopia
· The historian, his wife and a mistress living under a fatwa
· Ethiopia raids two Somali towns
· Kenya denies training 2,500 Somali troops
· African thieves re-elect Meles Zenawi to represent them.
· Ethiopia law forces journalists to reveal sources
· Ethiopia never bans Eritrea to take part in AU deliberations: Jean Ping.
· Ethiopia's ruling party says opposition may incite violence
· O.N.L.F Statement On African Union Summit
· Shelling kills at least 15 in Somalia
· The African Union Must Act to Achieve Peace in the Continent
· Eritrea accuses Ethiopia over participation at event
· Somalia’s Shebab officially join Al-Qaeda’s global jihad
· Ethiopian journalist jailed for criticising leader
· Woyane Militia Killings and Looting on the Upswing.
· After Losing a Post, Qaddafi Rebukes the African Union
· Exploration well turns out dry.
· Gadhafi's AU Re-Election Bid Encounters Fierce Opposition
· Video: Saving Somalia, Latest Wars of Somalia.
· Al Shabab's reign of terror grips Somalia
· 120 refuse to fly after Ethiopian makes emergency landing
· Bringing to the Fore the Hidden Genocide in Ogaden
· 500 Journalists expected to cover African Union summit
· Ethiopian, Lebanese community relations sour after crash
· Somali Community in Kenya Get Security Assurances from Government
· O.N.L.F Statement On Forced Resettlement Of Nomadic Families In Ogaden.
· Africa Policy Outlook 2010:-Despite Pretense of Democracy, Ethiopia Remains a Police State
· Meles Zenawi: Electioneering for Personal Profit
· Somali terrorists hit UPDF medical unit in Somalia
· 'If push comes to shove, we can survive on our own'
· Meaning of the Ethiopian election under TPLF leadership
· Ethiopia says "election repression" report lies
· Jangling nerves: Meles Zenawi will probably win the election. But that may not bring calm
· Ministers attending summit expected to press for release of Canadian
· Ethiopia - Human Rights Watch Report Events of 2009
· Ethiopia Commits Genocide, Eritrea Gets Sanctioned
· Ethiopia says over 100 Oromo rebels lay down arms
|· Show All Categories
Not a member yet?Click here
Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here